Our Tiny Tribe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was a bit of a shock at first, but he looks really happy and I wish him the best!
Hope Ebony has found her happiness aswell!

Reactions: 1
I knew I knew the name 'itsamymillie'... that 'hi bb' gives me the ick for some reason

W.T.F I didn’t even get the fact it was trying to say baby all this time I was thinking wth is bb like big brother? 😂😂😂
---

thank god it’s not catching on
Bb for baby has been a thing among teenagers for years and plenty of people my age (below 25) never grew out of it. I always hated it, but I had accepted it by 15 so I barely notice it in text - in this context, instant cringe.
---
Also, ebony having a proper job? Thought I'd never see the day.

Good for her. Hopefully it’ll be less posts of her wearing 300 different coats against a grey wall.

She’s really turning this breakup into a new start for her isn’t she. She’s made new friends, she’s got a job, she seems to doing stuff like playing football that she hasn’t done for years. Fair play to be honest! Kinda sad she felt she couldn’t do all this stuff in her relationship! But I suppose your priorities are different & she does now have half the week without the kids..

Reactions: 8
Jus coming on here to mention Ebony’s announcement of a proper job. It’s like she read the comments on this previously when we said having a office job will be more better for her
Who has seen the podcast video David posted as well? It’s like he has really come into his own and knows who he is as a person. I think if they were both to get together now they would fit so well together. I think David’s new gf is just how Ebony use to be just a content creator. I bet if they had both met the way they are now (Ebony working 9-5 and david already a therapist) they would work some well together

Reactions: 6
Bb for baby has been a thing among teenagers for years and plenty of people my age (below 25) never grew out of it. I always hated it, but I had accepted it by 15 so I barely notice it in text - in this context, instant cringe.
---
Also, ebony having a proper job? Thought I'd never see the day.
She has a job?

I find David a bit irritating 😂 but no doubt he’s a nice guy.
---
She has a job?
Yeh, she just posted she’s got a job as a social content creator. In London once a week & presumably she works from home as well. Get the impression it’s probably not full time.

I find David a bit irritating 😂 but no doubt he’s a nice guy.
---

Yeh, she just posted she’s got a job as a social content creator. In London once a week & presumably she works from home as well. Get the impression it’s probably not full time.
She said on Instagram its 5 days a week. 3 days in the office when David has the kids and 2 days WFH

she still has her clothing brand running, youtube etc so it clearly wasn’t taking up much time at all if she is able to get a full time job on top of that. All those times influencers say they are busy lol although I find it hard to believe how she was living of that salary alone

Reactions: 6
Funny how David always wanted a private life and now with Ebony’s new office job she is likely going to be more private and David’s new girlfriend is full on content cteator posting all sorts of videos....its like the tables have turned 😂 its like he has gone back round full circle 😂 probably oh tit should of stuck w Ebony loool

Reactions: 10
There’s something about her singing videos that I find so so cringe! She’s got a lovely voice but the eyes closed and arms wrapped around herself give off that scene in “about a boy” where the mum and lad sing with their eyes closed and Hugh Grant can’t cope with it lol,

Reactions: 7
There’s something about her singing videos that I find so so cringe! She’s got a lovely voice but the eyes closed and arms wrapped around herself give off that scene in “about a boy” where the mum and lad sing with their eyes closed and Hugh Grant can’t cope with it lol,
Her voice gets grating after about two songs though to me, there’s no difference in it ever, same with Meggan Grubb. She pulls the oddest faces and they all sound the same.
---
Funny how David always wanted a private life and now with Ebony’s new office job she is likely going to be more private and David’s new girlfriend is full on content cteator posting all sorts of videos....its like the tables have turned 😂 its like he has gone back round full circle 😂 probably oh tit should of stuck w Ebony loool
I don’t think he will think that, I like Ebony but she’s flakey af. She always did stuff ( getting the dog was one) without consulting with him. Always wanting to move. I think they just grew apart.

Reactions: 2
Her voice gets grating after about two songs though to me, there’s no difference in it ever, same with Meggan Grubb. She pulls the oddest faces and they all sound the same.
---

I don’t think he will think that, I like Ebony but she’s flakey af. She always did stuff ( getting the dog was one) without consulting with him. Always wanting to move. I think they just grew apart.

Did she want to move alot? Funny she is the one who stayed in the house now has she (i'm assuming) What does flaky mean in this context? I missed a lot projet to the break up even though have followed one and off for years.