Our Tiny Tribe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes she was always wanting to move, now the children are in school I guess she has realised she needs to stay put. They had a flat, then rented a house, then another house, then she wanted to live by the sea, then they both chose to move to where she lives now for family ( having young children/needing a bit of family support). I find her flaky in Her choices, more so in the past. She would just do stuff without thinking it through, getting a puppy when she was pregnant with Daisy without telling David was one I remember. Tbf I do quite like her, I think she lost her way a bit after the children. Hopefully now she’s getting back to feeling more like herself.

Reactions: 5
I do like about but I feel like she is faking over excitement whenever she is with the kids for the camera. Is that just me?

Reactions: 4
Her exposing Davis’s flat in the background of a picture of the kids wonder how he feels about it

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Is she trying to turn into a fitness account?
If so, I think it’s a bit disingenuous that she’s deleted all of her postpartum body highlights/surgery highlights off her insta and tries to put out that her body looks the way it does due to these fitness camps she’s doing, and not due to the major surgery she had to change it.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Is there a reason her British personal trainer is doing a wellness camp in Bali?! Talk about privilege & money. You’ll only feel this good & healthy & glowing if you travel halfway across the world to eat salads & exercise at 6.30am! 🙄 Also, check out the privilege of doing that in the school summer holidays. My annual leave is being used trying to stop my kids climbing the bloody walls.

Reactions: 6
The fact David has already introduced his new GF to the kids just doesn’t sit right with me

The fact David has already introduced his new GF to the kids just doesn’t sit right with me
It is his parenting decision to make though.

My Partners ex said the same about us but it had nothing to do with her. although out of respect he told her before introducing them to me. He didnt have to, but chose to just because of her nasty attitute about every little thing he didnt want her to try and use it against him.

But we had been friends for 10 years before we got together so he knew alot about me and my personality etc already before we even thought about a relationship and we had been seeing each other probably 8 months or so before I met them as his "girlfriend".

I agree. They really haven’t been split up that long for David to have been with his new gf for very long! Although something tells me David probably knew this girl before they broke up given her similar job..

I think introducing the kids is a very difficult thing to get ‘correct’. Where David appears to share joint custody of the kids, it’s probably kinda tricky to avoid her meeting them as they are there 3.5 days a week!

Reactions: 3
I can’t lie I think it’s wrong you’ve said it’s nothing to do with the children’s mother when it is … the mother has a choice who she wants around her kids as does the father and if one doesn’t agree then it shouldn’t happen it does have something to do with the mother … also David hasn’t known this woman ten years so yes I will very much judge his parenting decisions on this one
It is his parenting decision to make though.

My Partners ex said the same about us but it had nothing to do with her. although out of respect he told her before introducing them to me. He didnt have to, but chose to just because of her nasty attitute about every little thing he didnt want her to try and use it against him.

But we had been friends for 10 years before we got together so he knew alot about me and my personality etc already before we even thought about a relationship and we had been seeing each other probably 8 months or so before I met them as his "girlfriend".

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I can’t lie I think it’s wrong you’ve said it’s nothing to do with the children’s mother when it is … the mother has a choice who she wants around her kids as does the father and if one doesn’t agree then it shouldn’t happen it does have something to do with the mother … also David hasn’t known this woman ten years so yes I will very much judge his parenting decisions on this one
to be honest...i think It works both ways, courts usually say mum cant say what dad can do in his parenting time and visa versa unless the children are in danger.

to be honest...i think It works both ways, courts usually say mum cant say what dad can do in his parenting time and visa versa unless the children are in danger.
I just don’t agree at all, If the other parent wants to introduce a new partner it has everything to do with the mother/father

Reactions: 5
I just don’t agree at all, If the other parent wants to introduce a new partner it has everything to do with the mother/father
You do you, but in some circumstances that's just not possible. I don't know anybody that wants their abusive coercively controlling ex (proven in court proceedings) to carry on controlling them and what that can do when the children are in their care long after the relationship has ended and affect their mental mental health when they have finally built up strength to trust people bargain. In turn the kids would suffer. That is why many family court orders orders often say that neither parent will interfere with the other person's parenting decisions during their parenting time.

Have to agree with you on that one, also he has them half the week, he has the other half week when they're with Ebony so he can see his gf in that time not with the kids, they're probably confused enough as it is

Reactions: 7
You do you, but in some circumstances that's just not possible. I don't know anybody that wants their abusive coercively controlling ex (proven in court proceedings) to carry on controlling them and what that can do when the children are in their care long after the relationship has ended and affect their mental mental health when they have finally built up strength to trust people bargain. In turn the kids would suffer. That is why many family court orders orders often say that neither parent will interfere with the other person's parenting decisions during their parenting time.
you can not use very specific situations to prove this point. Mostly if the other parents doesn’t want them to meet the new partner they shouldn’t

Reactions: 1
you can not use very specific situations to prove this point. Mostly if the other parents doesn’t want them to meet the new partner they shouldn’t
obviously we both have our views.

But for how long is the parent supposed to bow to the ex's demands?

why should the parent with the new partner not include their girlfriend or boyfriend because the other parent wants to be spiteful and probably jealous. One parent should not have to put their life on hold because the ex doesnt like it? not inviting new partner to family bbqs because the kids are there, not taking them to a family wedding because their ex doesnt agree with it, what about when they move in together? tbh i dont know anyone that would put up with that either professionally or socially

if anything as a parent they should be glad that there is another person in ther childrens lives to love, protect and nerture them and trust that the other parent chose someone suitable. eventually both parents may move on to a new partner.

After seeing their parents upset, the children may well feel better and more relaxed seeing their parent happy rather than unhappy due to their ex controlling them by refusing to let new partners be introduced.

I agree to tell the parent first out of respect that an introduction will happen but thats it.

obviously we both have our views.

But for how long is the parent supposed to bow to the ex's demands?

why should the parent with the new partner not include their girlfriend or boyfriend because the other parent wants to be spiteful and probably jealous. One parent should not have to put their life on hold because the ex doesnt like it? not inviting new partner to family bbqs because the kids are there, not taking them to a family wedding because their ex doesnt agree with it, what about when they move in together? tbh i dont know anyone that would put up with that either professionally or socially

if anything as a parent they should be glad that there is another person in ther childrens lives to love, protect and nerture them and trust that the other parent chose someone suitable. eventually both parents may move on to a new partner.

After seeing their parents upset, the children may well feel better and more relaxed seeing their parent happy rather than unhappy due to their ex controlling them by refusing to let new partners be introduced.

I agree to tell the parent first out of respect that an introduction will happen but thats it.
Absolutely agree. I would never want children introduced to numerous new partners but if someone comes along who they know is going to be a big part of their life then as their parent you decide if it’s right for them to meet. Out of respect I would say tell the other parent. There are lots of bitter parents who would sadly use children to get to their partners and would like having this sort of control. David has always come across being kind and respectful and Ebony has said they get on well.

Plus, if they were friends first she may have been around for a while. My (now husband) boyfriend introduced me to his daughter before we went out, we were work friends. I was introduced as his girlfriend much later but she knew I was around, just thought I was still a friend and not a girlfriend.

It's strange how in that same post he takes a picture of the kids at Ebonys house so clearly he was there as well as w his new gf