Our Tiny Tribe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His new girlfriend is unbareable on tiktok. WhYa with the hi baby? It's so random 🤣

Reactions: 5
I do find it hard to believe she’s 30. I just feel like she acts much younger than her age. Anyone else feel the same?

Reactions: 4
I do find it hard to believe she’s 30. I just feel like she acts much younger than her age. Anyone else feel the same?
yes I do understand what you mean but also I think she lost a lot of her years with David. And the having a family quite young she had no friends during that time, not any close ones anyway that we saw. And now since they’ve spilt she’s found herself, she has friends, experiencing things she probably wouldn’t have done if she was still with him. It’s very odd because he came across as quite private and it looked like he liked the private life and it’s possible that’s why was quite reserved, and yet he’s now with someone more annoying and someone who is very much on social media whilst she’s living the life she missed.

Reactions: 1
I agree, she had her kids very young by todays standards really. She missed out on a lot of her 20’s, the freedom, the travelling, the building your career, you’re finding yourself & new friends. I’ll never regret waiting until I was 29 to have my first. I thoroughly enjoyed my 20’s with my now husband. We did so much just us two, I have best friends from that time period. She clearly adores her kids but she also clearly felt very stuck in that relationship. She’s blossomed into this really sociable person who is embracing things she loves like the gym, football, rock climbing, boxing, hanging with friends with & without her kids. It’s sad really that she never felt able/never wanted to do much of that with David.. she irritated me for a long while pre & post split but now I think she’s OK again. Still irritating parts, I think it’s impossible to be a non irritating influencer!

Reactions: 6
David is posting a lot more of himself on ig and seems more open and way less anxious/more confident. I remember one time after they had broken up she mentioned david was going to collect his sofa from her house and she had washed everything for him they clearly still care for eachother

Reactions: 4
I think she had kids early as she has Endometritis so was adivced I think to start trying. She had a surgery before Daisy.
---
David is posting a lot more of himself on ig and seems more open and way less anxious/more confident. I remember one time after they had broken up she mentioned david was going to collect his sofa from her house and she had washed everything for him they clearly still care for eachother
That’s really nice for the kids, neither her or David strike me as nasty or vindictive.

Reactions: 2
I agree, she had her kids very young by todays standards really. She missed out on a lot of her 20’s, the freedom, the travelling, the building your career, you’re finding yourself & new friends. I’ll never regret waiting until I was 29 to have my first. I thoroughly enjoyed my 20’s with my now husband. We did so much just us two, I have best friends from that time period. She clearly adores her kids but she also clearly felt very stuck in that relationship. She’s blossomed into this really sociable person who is embracing things she loves like the gym, football, rock climbing, boxing, hanging with friends with & without her kids. It’s sad really that she never felt able/never wanted to do much of that with David.. she irritated me for a long while pre & post split but now I think she’s OK again. Still irritating parts, I think it’s impossible to be a non irritating influencer!
29 is still young to have kids imo!! Other than that, I agree with everything you have said!

I have friends who had a kid in their 40’s. They are great parents! If that’s the way life has worked, then it’s the right time for you! Do be warned that you will be made to feel old by the entire health system though. Anything over 35 is classed as a geriatric pregnancy 🙃 & care is slightly different. Fun times 🙈

Who is David now with?

yes I do understand what you mean but also I think she lost a lot of her years with David. And the having a family quite young she had no friends during that time, not any close ones anyway that we saw. And now since they’ve spilt she’s found herself, she has friends, experiencing things she probably wouldn’t have done if she was still with him. It’s very odd because he came across as quite private and it looked like he liked the private life and it’s possible that’s why was quite reserved, and yet he’s now with someone more annoying and someone who is very much on social media whilst she’s living the life she missed.

And here is me worrying that I'm going to be an old mum. Will probably be 40 by the time I'm actually a mum at least
Same here! I’m 29 now and honestly don’t want kids for AT LEAST 5 years (if at all). I’m loving life right now without them and can’t wait to be child free going into my 30s too. I also have friends who had kids mid 20s who seem to equally love their life with them!

Reactions: 2
Latest vlog she was waiting for someone to come and value the house, I’d assume this would mean she’s looking to sell?

I doubt she’d move far from where she is now she works in London & she seems to have a solid support network around her. Possible she’s trying to buy out David or just sorting out a joint mortgage with an ex. It must be annoying to be tied financially.

So she let her dog get another random dog knocked up?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Nah, I don’t think so. I think it was probably an arranged thing with another dog the same breed as hers. I think her wording was meant to be jokey.. I hope so anyway 🙈