Our Tiny Tribe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this David?

Omg it is! They follow eachother on Instagram! Not what I expected to see this morning!
---
I was shocked to hear Ebony going on dates already and thought she was lying tbh but good for her if he’s already in a relationship!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I think it’s clearer now that they’re both in the same mindset (although I still think it’s MAD to move on that quick!) and it’s good they’re on the same page.

“No one gets into a relationship quicker than a man that needs a place to stay”😂😂 (I’m joking I’m sure David has his own place, hopefully anyway)😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s a bit different to Ebony isn’t she.. but seemingly very similar to David. I bet she’ll love going with David to his forest monastery & walking up and down the same 20 steps for over 2 hours 😂

Reactions: 4
Is this David?

didn’t expect that! But makes more sense why ebony is dating, I’m sure it was only around Christmas time the spilt happened so that’s fairly quick especially when there’s children involved, in my opinion anyway. He definitely didn’t wait around did he!
---
She does coaching too like david, obviously I don’t want to assume but it does make you wonder.
---
She’s also fairly active on social media and he seems pretty happy to be in that TikTok so all those theories about him not wanting to be in videos etc definitely wasn’t one of the reasons for their spilt.

Reactions: 6
I think it was clear they were fairly checked out of their relationship when he moved out for 6 months. Relationships go through rough patches but you work them out together, not apart. You feel like you ‘lost yourself’, I get that hugely but me & my husband have supported each other in having time to find ourselves again. We give each other time & space to do our own hobbies & spend time with friends. Communication is absolutely key to all this and David moving out was basically the opposite of communicating! I got the impression that the 6 month move out wasn’t as amicable as it was portrayed. You don’t move out of your families home unless you seriously were not getting on with your partner. The whole thing must have really confused the kids. She always said they were fine but she wonders why Daisy is sobbing leaving her at school drop off still - I imagine it’s because Daddy left home suddenly & didn’t come back. Then came back & then left again. Speaking from experience of working with early primary aged kids, parents breaking up *always* affects kids. Attachment issues are usually at the forefront.

New relationships are fine. I hope they don’t involve the kids until much further down the line.

• Heart
I think as well Daisy seems quite an emotionally sensitive child. If they were arguing or tense I imagine that would really have an impact on her. I know Ebony has said how anxious Daisy gets going to school. Did she go to school and David moved out?

Weird seeing him in a TikTok when he wouldn't be vlogged or in Ebony's stuff lol wonder if that pisses her off a little.

He doesn’t seem to mind appearing on social media so it wasn’t a privacy issue. That TikTok account has almost 1million followers. I just think he wanted to distance himself from Ebony in general. I think it may have all started from there. Maybe that’s when he met this new woman.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I think there’s a big difference between the odd tik tok video here and there, and weekly blogs capturing your routines, where you live, children, holidays, births etc.

Reactions: 8
My husband moved out in March. My choice as he was very abusive. 3 really young kids. He was on multiple dating sites instantly (friends saw), amongst other "activities". I have neither the time, opportunity or energy for dating as have kids all the time apart from odd occasion he has 2 of the 3 (youngest a bit too young for him to take).

But I still would think it way too soon!

• Wow
Tbh I don’t think it was ebony being a social influencer that caused problems in theyre relationship, this new girlfriend seems to be just that a social influencer too I think it was more he just fell out of love with ebony.

Reactions: 2
No idea - what you talking about?!

Must be kinda tough for Ebony seeing him on social media loved up again so soon. I know she’s said she’s dating but she’s clearly not jumped straight into another serious relationship and she’s keeping her dating life private for now at least.. at least she does seem genuinely happy these days & she’s managed to make friends and have a support system locally. She never seemed to have any friends with David bar one from childhood..

It’s funny how in our tiny tribe videos he talked so much about having to be private he because he was a therapist now look lol he wouldn’t so much as post anything like that with Ebony. She could just be a rebound
---
Another one of them
---
Wth does ‘hi bb’ even mean anyway?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I'm still shocked they split, I remember watching her older vlogs on YouTube and they seemed so happy 🥹