Our Tiny Tribe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do wonder what the real reason is behind David not wanting to be on camera I know it’s because he is a therapist but lots of therapists post online and have YouTube channels
He’s a therapist?? I thought he was in therapy himself and that’s why he’s not on social media anymore to focus on himself

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yes he is, it has been mentioned in videos a lot that he was training but surely this can’t be the real reason for wanting to step back from the camera? I got vibes he never wanted to be on camera in the first place to be honest, he always seemed like the type to keep himself to himself - I think after he moved away from being in a band he just wanted a quiet life. I remember in the very early vlogs he use to mention the camera wasn’t for him. Although I’ve really enjoyed watching him and they have literally changed my life and without them I wouldn’t be where I am today for many reasons. It’s all a catch 22, I guess people grow and change and you need to be with someone on your wave length in the present moment, I am just not sure they are anymore.

Has she addressed their relationship in a blog/video at all? Haven’t watched their YouTube in a while but hadn’t noticed it on Instagram - obviously noticed David absent but didn’t know he had moved out.

Yes she has 9th video down titled am I crazy for doing this around 2:46 into the video but since then she posted on stories that her and David have moved back in together and all is good 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Actually, when I go to the link of that last video that appears to be gone (scariest parent moment) - it says ‘this video has been removed for violating YouTube's community guidelines’ - I'm so confused nothing on the video was bad? Perhaps she hasn't even noticed its been removed

• Wow
Reactions: 2
So it was YouTube who removed it. Tbh I think it’s a good thing, Ebony has posted many videos of Hudson in just a nappy on both YouTube and her Instagram and I don’t agree with it. I do think she posts too much of the kids, and shares private moments that should stay, well, private. I didn’t like how she said Daisy hated being watched when she played with her toys, yet Ebony filmed her from outside her room and then uploaded for thousands of people!

I think Ebony probably knows herself that without the kids she doesn’t have a whole lot of content, especially with David now refusing to be on camera. I just think there’s a line and filming your kids in underwear/nappies is past that line.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I personally really like Ebony, she deffo seems very quiet but I can imagine very outgoing with a close friend.
i don’t know what it is about the bi vibes but I just get them!! I think when she was always with her friend?? I just got the vibe haha
I only started watching them a bit before they got engaged, somewhere around that time anyway. I think they probably are wanting different things in life but it’s probably very hard to separate especially with two little ones in the mix. I hope they do what’s best for them! I think Ebony would love to do more family content but obviously she can’t, sharing your life online isn’t for everyone.

Another weird David thing - a family holiday to celebrate her mums birthdays & he goes off hiking with a friend elsewhere. I know occasionally things clash & my husband and I have a healthy level of time with friends as well as together. Now & again, we’ll miss meals or something with each other’s friends/fam but we very much communicate on things we are doing/are planning. Particularly family breaks away, I wouldn’t dream of missing a family break with my in-laws & my kids! Maybe it’s a female thing 🙈

Reactions: 4
I really like Ebony and find her so down to earth and nice but find the whole situation with David so weird. I can’t imagine spending 6 months apart from my husband when we have two children and now they’re supposedly back together for him to miss what looked like a lovely holiday to hike with a friend seems so weird - sometimes my husband has missed holidays because of work but never to go hiking with a friend!

Another weird David thing - a family holiday to celebrate her mums birthdays & he goes off hiking with a friend elsewhere. I know occasionally things clash & my husband and I have a healthy level of time with friends as well as together. Now & again, we’ll miss meals or something with each other’s friends/fam but we very much communicate on things we are doing/are planning. Particularly family breaks away, I wouldn’t dream of missing a family break with my in-laws & my kids! Maybe it’s a female thing 🙈

I really like Ebony and find her so down to earth and nice but find the whole situation with David so weird. I can’t imagine spending 6 months apart from my husband when we have two children and now they’re supposedly back together for him to miss what looked like a lovely holiday to hike with a friend seems so weird - sometimes my husband has missed holidays because of work but never to go hiking with a friend!
i think it could be because Ebonies family had a really negative opinion about the whole him moving out thing. So he might not be invited or him being scared to face them.or it was organised when E and D were not together

Yeah I assumed they had arranged their separate trips when not together. Also the 6months apart things odd...like it's an odd time agreement isn't it unless there's something she's not admitting. As a couple a "break" for me would be closer to a month MAYBE 2 if therapy etc to see how we feel. If you're apart for 5months and happy to wait till 6 to "get back together" and only get back together after the agreed upon time limit rather than when it feels right then perhaps you don't really want to be together...

Everyone's different though I guess 🤷🏼‍♀️

Oh I didn’t realise her family didn’t approve (I can’t blame them!) yes perhaps that’s the reason then!

i think it could be because Ebonies family had a really negative opinion about the whole him moving out thing. So he might not be invited or him being scared to face them.or it was organised when E and D were not together

I saw on Ebony’s insta stories that today is David’s birthday, (obviously speculation) but maybe he had plans with his friends / family while they were away so he could spend today with Ebony and the children?

Oh I didn’t realise her family didn’t approve (I can’t blame them!) yes perhaps that’s the reason then!
I'm sorry I made it sound like I KNOW they did not like the situation (wasn't my intention, sorry). what I really meant is that this could be a reason, it's all hypothetical , but I think its a really possible situation that could be going on.

I think it’s hard dealing w family events. If that was me and I said I couldn’t make the family members birthday then the family would try to rearrange to accommodate for me but tbh I hate when they do this - but also it’s hard to spend so much time w family because it consists of doing things to accommodate others and it’s hard.

I think after what happened between Ebony and David they are trying to find a healthy balance between spending time together and apart and I think between all the birthdays that happen when you are in 2 families it would be hard to go to everything but I agree I did find it initially weird he didn’t go and I would love to know how it was dealt with.

I don’t think it’s a big deal he couldn’t make it to the family weekend away, they want to do things apart and David is enjoying hiking with his friend, maybe his friend has a normal job and it was the only time his friend can get off work, and actually thinking about it David also has a normal job as well so maybe it’s the only time they could both get off and they planned it whilst having their time apart or something, I don’t think it’s anything to do with David not being welcome on the family trip, just sometimes you’ve gotta work around things

I just think it’s a case of doing what is best for yourself? It sounds selfish but you need to do what makes you happy and sometimes distance is good.

I heard Ebony saying in a vlog the living apart for 6 months was them coming to a decision with their therapist so they could find who they were.

I do find it weird though how David doesn’t want to be on camera but when things are gifted he will happily be on Ebony’s pic and stories like when they went on holiday or today at the aquarium.

Also Ebony said David really wanted to take the kids to the Aquarium for his birthday but then I also noticed it was the trip was gifted so was him wanting to take the kids just a lie?

I do find it weird though how David doesn’t want to be on camera but when things are gifted he will happily be on Ebony’s pic and stories like when they went on holiday or today at the aquarium.

Also Ebony said David really wanted to take the kids to the Aquarium for his birthday but then I also noticed it was the trip was gifted so was him wanting to take the kids just a lie?
I get what you are saying it doesn't make sense but then I remember... So called influencers often beg for free tickets to be gifted though