Our Tiny Tribe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i reckon Ebony contacted them for a free visit. It is expensive to go on family days out but also I’d hate to have to be technically working whilst on family days out so I’d probably rather pay and enjoy the moment

Obviously I know nothing about their financial situation but Ebony will make the odd comment that comes across as though they don’t have a lot of money? Like when she did that ad for that bike hire company. Kids bikes can be really cheap, I got my daughters for £50 which I think is pretty reasonable. I know there are some high end ones though.
I wonder if they are worse off now?

Reactions: 1
I just think the whole bike thing was bad advertising the amount of times she said bikes are so expensive. I’d rather buy my kid (if I had one) a bike so it feels like their own bike instead of saying it needs to go back now because it’s not technically yours.

With the whole Aquarium thing I did not know influences ask for things to be gifted?? Omg that would make me feel like a Charity case doing it too much. I am with you I would rather pay it’s so much more satisfying, I would feel guilty about not paying and unfulfilled. Also I noticed they took the train to London instead of the car so I’m guessing they could claim expenses back so yet another free thing.

My issue with all this is how can you feel satisfied and fulfilled if everything is just given to you?? Then they have to think about posting online and taking pictures because it was gifted so technically their mind is never off work. But the whole David appearing on pics and stories is weird even if he is not tagged we all know who he is 🤦‍♀️

They must have money to be able to pay the mortgage and Ebony has a PT, gym membership, her operation costs which she is paying off monthly, food, bills, kids nursery costs, they are constantly changing things on their house. Ebony made a video about income and said she doesn’t earn much on YouTube and most money comes from Instagram ads and nothing from David due to him training but I’m struggling to understand how Instagram ads can cover the cost of all this?? (She never mentioned getting money from music so I suppose she doesn’t get any). I feel these people are living like they have a lot of money and I would love to know their secret!

Did david doing his training for 2-3 years not put a financial strain on them? Because they are acting like it didn’t one bit - I struggle to understand this how they can live of one person’s Instagram ad wage?!? But then perhaps david could of had savings? I don’t think so since in the income video Ebony said david is not earning 🤷‍♀️

Also how would you even ask for something to be gifted? It would feel weird and wrong especially during current times, I’d rather pay to pump money back into the economy, are influences playing a part in recession due to all this gifted things?? If so ultimately we are going to suffer in the end

Last edited:
If she has a manager then they will be the one to communicate with brands to get free days out. Didn’t she have a gifted holiday at some point too? It must be annoying to have to work whilst on holiday.
she has okay engagement on her insta, I reckon she charges about 6k for an ad. It must be hard though to not have as much income and have to strip back a little.
Some influencers really take the mic getting gifted days out and products but I don’t think Ebony does that bad

If she has a manager then they will be the one to communicate with brands to get free days out. Didn’t she have a gifted holiday at some point too? It must be annoying to have to work whilst on holiday.
she has okay engagement on her insta, I reckon she charges about 6k for an ad. It must be hard though to not have as much income and have to strip back a little.
Some influencers really take the mic getting gifted days out and products but I don’t think Ebony does that bad
She was managed by Gleam Features the same agency as Mrs Hinch, Emily Norris LJC Grace Victory , poppy deyes etc but doesn't seem to be on their website anymore. I think she is still with channelmum though.

Wow 6K is quite a lot that makes crazy amounts. She was also with awesomeness tv at some point and she auditioned for X factor with the fresh Prince song (can’t for the life of me understand why she choose this song). Is it true David was also on BGT? Because there’s a deleted video of him reacting to his bgt audition does anyone have this video?

It looks like she has her own clothing line now, I reckon it’s a big reason why she got the procedure done

Reactions: 2
It looks like she has her own clothing line now, I reckon it’s a big reason why she got the procedure done
She’s spoken about it for months her clothing brand, the only thing I find strange was she said she wanted to make supportive active wear for mums like her who had loose skin or something, but then she’s had a tummy tuck before showing how supportive her clothing line is!

Reactions: 3
Why do all influencers make such awful clothes?! The fit round the crotch area of those leggings is dreadful 🙈

Reactions: 3
It’s called nbrhoodclub but I don’t understand clothing brands you are literally just buying the ready made hoodie/trousers etc of someone and putting your logo on it - it’s easy to do not that difficult at all - it’s not like you have people making the clothes from scratch in a warehouse by the material.

I remember their atma hoodie coated £23 or something ridiculous like this so overpriced and it seemed like the colour would fade fast after just a few washes and now they NEVER wear it because the store doesn’t exist anymore funny that. What was the point??

I don’t think Ebony has found what truly makes her happy, I think David has found his route in therapy and found that to be more fulfilling then using the amount of followers he has to sell clothes at an expensive price point. And I think because of this Ebony is so desperately trying to find her route in life but the only thing she can think of is using her following / online world. I think she should try things outside of the online world she might just be a lot happier and if not then at least gave it a go. I remember one vlog she was making a presentation for her gym like a social media strategy thing on what they can post during the week it was so good and she even said to herself she found it super fulfilling and felt productive I think she should try more of this.

Reactions: 4
It’s called nbrhoodclub but I don’t understand clothing brands you are literally just buying the ready made hoodie/trousers etc of someone and putting your logo on it - it’s easy to do not that difficult at all - it’s not like you have people making the clothes from scratch in a warehouse by the material.

I remember their atma hoodie coated £23 or something ridiculous like this so overpriced and it seemed like the colour would fade fast after just a few washes and now they NEVER wear it because the store doesn’t exist anymore funny that. What was the point??

I don’t think Ebony has found what truly makes her happy, I think David has found his route in therapy and found that to be more fulfilling then using the amount of followers he has to sell clothes at an expensive price point. And I think because of this Ebony is so desperately trying to find her route in life but the only thing she can think of is using her following / online world. I think she should try things outside of the online world she might just be a lot happier and if not then at least gave it a go. I remember one vlog she was making a presentation for her gym like a social media strategy thing on what they can post during the week it was so good and she even said to herself she found it super fulfilling and felt productive I think she should try more of this.
thank you, ohhh i thought this time she did more than the basic putting a logo on somethings ... she kinda said that.. or maybe i just assumed when she first talked about it.

I honestly think Ebony just doesn’t think things through and then gets bored. Trouble is at some point you have to grow up, when you become a parent normally. I agree in that I don’t think she has found what makes her happy. She lives music, maybe she should look at getting into working more in that industry? She could still keep her SM up as that pays the mortgage. I do wonder how long they will keep vlogging the kids, I’m sure way back David said it will stop when they start school.

Yes Ebony said recently they won’t vlog the kids when they start school but then it will go back to just being her. I wonder how she will vlog in a household that just is not on camera.

I honestly feel like it was easier for her to vlog when her and David lived apart for 6 months, it felt like she was happier, she didn’t have to worry about David showing up or cutting David out of the vlogs etc. and when the kids were with David she has a chance to do things that made her happy. And does anyone else find it weird that her friend Lucy ONLY stays over when David is away/not there???

Also I do feel like she urges to be with someone who she can post online as often we see David in vlogs or stories even though she knows he doesn’t want to be in it.

I think if Daisy is at school and Hudson is home or with David she could vlog or film sit down/ chats sort of stuff, I like her better than a lot of others, she seems quite genuine. She could do all the normal stuff, and talk about motherhood her own interests, cooking, whatever really.

I think if Daisy is at school and Hudson is home or with David she could vlog or film sit down/ chats sort of stuff, I like her better than a lot of others, she seems quite genuine. She could do all the normal stuff, and talk about motherhood her own interests, cooking, whatever really.
Mum bloggers seem to think that they can't do it without vlogging their kids...that could be her niche, choosing to keep her children out of the public eye rather than exploiting their whole childhood like many parent/family vloggers. She could just do videos without them.

Reactions: 2
Mum bloggers seem to think that they can't do it without vlogging their kids...that could be her niche, choosing to keep her children out of the public eye rather than exploiting their whole childhood like many parent/family vloggers. She could just do videos without them.
Yes and I think she’d do alright, she’s nice, quite down to earth, she’s funny, I’d watch her as she’s easy to watch.

I do believe she would be enjoyable to watch but I think for her personally it would be hard to film at times. It would be just like her old Vlogs when she would go gym and edit videos etc but even then she said she thought her own life was boring so she would only vlog family days out expect now she can’t do that due to David.

I do really like Ebony, she’s one of the only YouTubers I’ve continued to follow as I’ve grown up but I feel like she is going to be quite lost once Hudson goes to school. Her recent career is built around family vlogging & suddenly having no kids at home & a partner who doesn’t want to be on camera is surely going to be like ‘what now?!’. She goes to the gym, she doesn’t appear to have any local friends, she sings but that’s hardly groundbreaking & nor are her Instagram filters or sports wear..

Hopefully she’ll find her thing. I’m always super impressed with how good she is at DIY. Building bunk beds?! I wouldn’t even know where to start!

yes I love how she loves to do things herself, she took down the kitchen cupboards and made an island with them, she built the kids big climbing frame outside, she’s not building the bunk beds and she does such a good job of it all as well! I can’t even build my child’s cot or bookshelf🤦🏼‍♀️😂 it’s sad the people on Instagram and YouTube that seem to deserve to do well don’t, I think she deserves a lot more followers and if she had the money bigger youtubers have I reckon she would love buying and renovating houses and would be so good at it as well!

Maybe she should show more meal ideas/cooking videos, what she eats in a day, gym routine videos (can also promote her gym wear as well)

I think she would be good on one of those home shows that renovate she did a short video for Harvey Maria so hope she does more.

Tbh it’s not that hard to build things you just have to have the determination to do it. I think her USP could be this whole DIY thing. She could go to peoples homes and help them build things. I think with everything she has done so far she could make a portfolio out of her work to show people.

I also think she would be a good writer for these home magazines. I really hope her home account grows more and she gets to do this sort of thing more. I hope she starts showing how she does what she does step by step as I think it could be useful to people and she could really grow her following this way. I wish we could help her more tbh like make her portfolio for her so she knows how good she is and believes she can do it.