Our Tiny Tribe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m curious by this whole scenario.. I’m not sure I buy this nicey, nicey oh we love each other but just don’t fancy living together anymore thing 🤨 I recon it’s been far more argumentative. She seems to only have one real friend, no group of mates or any mum mates with kids the same age etc. No wonder they never spent any time apart! He never really seemed to have a group of mates either but has obviously vanished offline these days.

If they are still together, why is he noticeably absent from her birthday celebrations & any the #gifted family days out she’s had recently. He’d surely still do that stuff if they are still in love and a couple who just happen to live in different houses. And it’s a really huge deal to move apart when you have young kids who now spend completely separate time with mum & dad. That’s a big impact on their lives & unsettling. Surely you wouldn’t make such a move without serious need, as in, it’s really not working out between you..

Shame really, they both seemed quite suited in their Insta perfect, beige home with their Zara clothed, good looking kids and ‘dreamy’ days on the beach 🙈😂

Reactions: 6
I’m curious by this whole scenario.. I’m not sure I buy this nicey, nicey oh we love each other but just don’t fancy living together anymore thing 🤨 I recon it’s been far more argumentative. She seems to only have one real friend, no group of mates or any mum mates with kids the same age etc. No wonder they never spent any time apart! He never really seemed to have a group of mates either but has obviously vanished offline these days.

If they are still together, why is he noticeably absent from her birthday celebrations & any the #gifted family days out she’s had recently. He’d surely still do that stuff if they are still in love and a couple who just happen to live in different houses. And it’s a really huge deal to move apart when you have young kids who now spend completely separate time with mum & dad. That’s a big impact on their lives & unsettling. Surely you wouldn’t make such a move without serious need, as in, it’s really not working out between you..

Shame really, they both seemed quite suited in their Insta perfect, beige home with their Zara clothed, good looking kids and ‘dreamy’ days on the beach 🙈😂
It feels a bit stay together for the kids, if they didn’t have them they’d probably just break up and be done with it

I actually prefer David to Ebony. I think he went away, studied for a new job. I think Ebony thought she’d be a big singer, or life was always going to be exciting, it’s just a vibe I get from her that she get bored quickly. I agree I’m not buying the whole ‘friendly’ thing either, it seems very separate. I’m not sure why she’s bringing out a clothing range either🙄 we have enough tacky influencer ranges. I think she’d be happier getting a job outside of the online world, mixing with other people.

I do like this family but it was obvious once David started his counselling course this was going to happen. I remember in a question vlog they did he was quite religious too, maybe he just felt the online life wasn’t him and that’s what she wanted. I don’t know, it does seem strange they live apart and have the kids separately but claim to still love each other and want to be a family. Although he was posted in a story the other day whilst they were out, I think he wants the quiet life. The whole gym sessions being more active she’s only been doing this since he moved out, maybe they just lost who they were but also maybe need to accept their different people now.

Reactions: 3
To be fair to Ebony, she’s the one paying the bills. David did a course & then not long after they moved mentioned he was volunteering and getting experience. He might be earning now but he wasn’t for quite a while. That house they’ve bought in Wokingham is blooming expensive.. she must have felt the pressure to keep up with everything. She’s constantly updating it as well.

I’ll be curious to see what happens. In this scenario, when do you decide it’s time to move back in?!

Reactions: 4
To be fair to Ebony, she’s the one paying the bills. David did a course & then not long after they moved mentioned he was volunteering and getting experience. He might be earning now but he wasn’t for quite a while. That house they’ve bought in Wokingham is blooming expensive.. she must have felt the pressure to keep up with everything. She’s constantly updating it as well.

I’ll be curious to see what happens. In this scenario, when do you decide it’s time to move back in?!
I agree, he’s probably only just started earning so maybe there was pressure there too. The photos she posted on her ig you can see David’s reflection in the shop window so they are still doing things as a family so maybe they will get back together soon enough.

Reactions: 1

I just wonder how she can afford to live without getting a second job because she’s not the biggest influencer and doesn’t seem to have grown at all in the last few years

I just wonder how she can afford to live without getting a second job because she’s not the biggest influencer and doesn’t seem to have grown at all in the last few years
I think she earns more on Instagram than YouTube so that’s probably why. She does a lot of ads too. Plus she has music on Spotify I believe, that probably pays.

Reactions: 2
Yeh, she posted a photo of him on that day with the kids saying they’d had a family day.. I’m sure they do and good for them for doing it for the kids but I’m yet to see evidence of this still in love couple doing anything normal in love couples do 🤨 I just can’t imagine it.. my kids are Daisy & Hudsons she almost exactly and I cannot fathom living apart from my husband ..

It is easy to lose yourself, I quite agree with her to be honest. My husband & I work together at home for the same company. We spend 24/7 together a lot of the time and our life revolves around the kids. We’ve had similar conversations about needing time to ourselves & made changes to make that better. We go out with our own friends regularly, give each other time to do hobbies and make time to have date nights and just be a couple and not mum & dad! We are in a much healthier place these days. Never once considered moving apart to be able to achieve any of this!

Yeh, she posted a photo of him on that day with the kids saying they’d had a family day.. I’m sure they do and good for them for doing it for the kids but I’m yet to see evidence of this still in love couple doing anything normal in love couples do 🤨 I just can’t imagine it.. my kids are Daisy & Hudsons she almost exactly and I cannot fathom living apart from my husband ..

It is easy to lose yourself, I quite agree with her to be honest. My husband & I work together at home for the same company. We spend 24/7 together a lot of the time and our life revolves around the kids. We’ve had similar conversations about needing time to ourselves & made changes to make that better. We go out with our own friends regularly, give each other time to do hobbies and make time to have date nights and just be a couple and not mum & dad! We are in a much healthier place these days. Never once considered moving apart to be able to achieve any of this!
I think the problem and I see it with a lot of influencers they don’t have friends maybe one or two but not real friends they can see weekly. I think that’s the issue with them, they weren’t going anywhere it was just them and the kids 24/7. I get it but I don’t get the moving out part.

She’s now having a “mummy make over/tummy tuck/boob reduction and lift”. I do think Ebony never seems happy, she wanted the BF and house, she wanted a dog, she wanted kids, she wanted to live by the sea, she wanted to be a singer….she never seems settled. I don’t know, but the going to the gym five times a week and having major surgery baffles me. I know they share the kids, but I never had time to do that when my were small, plus I would never had had the time to recover. Tummy tucks are sore!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She’s now having a “mummy make over/tummy tuck/boob reduction and lift”. I do think Ebony never seems happy, she wanted the BF and house, she wanted a dog, she wanted kids, she wanted to live by the sea, she wanted to be a singer….she never seems settled. I don’t know, but the going to the gym five times a week and having major surgery baffles me. I know they share the kids, but I never had time to do that when my were small, plus I would never had had the time to recover. Tummy tucks are sore!
Oh wow. Is she even 30? I think she thought she was going to be Zoe Sugg level YouTube famous and that would sate all of her yearnings. Unfortunately it seems like there’s something missing inside of her that’s the problem. She’s always looking for the next thing. Go to therapy!

Oh wow. Is she even 30? I think she thought she was going to be Zoe Sugg level YouTube famous and that would sate all of her yearnings. Unfortunately it seems like there’s something missing inside of her that’s the problem. She’s always looking for the next thing. Go to therapy!
Ironic when David is a therapist! 😂 I always liked him, Ebony just seems very immature in lots of ways. I hope she finds what she’s looking for, she has a lot of really fantastic things right in front of her eyes.

Ironic when David is a therapist! 😂 I always liked him, Ebony just seems very immature in lots of ways. I hope she finds what she’s looking for, she has a lot of really fantastic things right in front of her eyes.
Oh wow. I forgot that he was. That makes it even more unfortunate. Their marriage has clearly broken down and they’ll likely get divorced. It’s all a bit sad but she has two lovely children and plenty to enjoy in her life.

She does seem a restless person. They’ve bounced between living in Berkshire & Bournemouth. The dreamy seaside v the dreamy new house in Wokingham. They had kids on the younger side in the grand scheme of todays world. I was quite surprised they hadn’t got married yet but obviously less so these days.. it sounds like David will be moving back in soon. Fascinated to see how that goes.

I kinda don’t entirely blame her with the tummy tuck. She’s one of the tiniest people I have ever seen & she’s been really unfortunate with the excess skin. They earn a bloody fortune on youtube .. pretty sure David doesn’t or didn’t do paid work & yet they are affording a mortgage, a rental, two kids, gym memberships, loadsa DIY & now this 😵💫

I wish her a speedy recovery, she is tiny and has always said her boobs were to big for her frame before kids, I don’t blame her having it, hopefully David steps up to take care of the kids so she gets recovery time. I’m just a baby and couldn’t put myself through it 🤣

I don’t blame her for the tummy tuck. She’s done everything she can to get rid of it and she clearly has a healthy lifestyle. Unfortunately with excess skin, surgery is the only way to remove it. To be honest, I was surprised to see how much excess skin she had left on her belly. Does anyone know how tall she is?

Reactions: 3
I don’t blame her for the tummy tuck. She’s done everything she can to get rid of it and she clearly has a healthy lifestyle. Unfortunately with excess skin, surgery is the only way to remove it. To be honest, I was surprised to see how much excess skin she had left on her belly. Does anyone know how tall she is?
I’m sure she said 5 foot 1 in her video

I thought it was just a tummy tuck? She’s only 5ft 1 but she carried so heavily with those babies so I can see what she means. All that working out did help her lose the weight but she still had excess skin and to be honest if I did all that to still end up with excess skin I think I’d probably have a tummy or whatever too!