Our Tiny Tribe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I def don’t blame her for getting one. I’ve had two children & while my stomach is marked, my belly button is an odd shape and the tiniest amount of loose skin, I really can’t complain. I’m a big exerciser, I run & I lift. It’s my ‘me’ time away from my chaotic kids 😂 I can hide the marks under high waisted clothes but it must have been a real struggle for her & that jiggling skin very uncomfortable when exercising!

Surely David will move back in now to help her?

Reactions: 3
I think the good thing about this is that she did try, she worked out, did everything she could actively to get rid of it and this was her last resort. Whereas some ‘influencers’ would just do cosmetic surgery out of vanity and cos someone offered it for free. I believe she’s paying for hers on finance.

Reactions: 5
E8B723CC-F0B3-49C7-9BA3-6578B7E1D8D6.png

They’re 100% split for good then?
Really credit her for being so upfront about her surgery and the finance of it tbh

View attachment 1374215
They’re 100% split for good then?
Really credit her for being so upfront about her surgery and the finance of it tbh
I think she means no other men will see i could be wrong however, but that’s how I read it.
Im really enjoying reading this q&a she’s doing tbh, i like she’s paid for itself and being so open about it.

I think she means no other men will see i could be wrong however, but that’s how I read it.
Im really enjoying reading this q&a she’s doing tbh, i like she’s paid for itself and being so open about it.
Ooh perhaps!
Yeah it’s pretty refreshing to see!

this is probably the most nicest thread ive seen on this site, we’re meant to be gossiping not fan girling 😂😂 but i love how open and real ebony is!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
this is probably the most nicest thread ive seen on this site, we’re meant to be gossiping not fan girling 😂😂 but i love how open and real ebony is!
Same. I’m loving how honest she is in her Q&A. Also hoping I never get loose skin on that level if I ever decide to have children one day because I’m getting squeamish just looking at her stories. I can’t imagine going through with a surgery like that I would pass out lmao 🥲

Reactions: 1
Same. I’m loving how honest she is in her Q&A. Also hoping I never get loose skin on that level if I ever decide to have children one day because I’m getting squeamish just looking at her stories. I can’t imagine going through with a surgery like that I would pass out lmao 🥲
Definitely not a given that you will, it’s all genetic. Ignore any cream/oil that claim you won’t, that and stretch marks! All genetic.

Definitely not a given that you will, it’s all genetic. Ignore any cream/oil that claim you won’t, that and stretch marks! All genetic.
Absolutely true. Ebony is tiny, had two babies close together and by the looks of it split her tummy muscles during pregnancy ( can’t remember what it’s called), she also had quite big boobs before pregnancy for her frame and bless her, they got a lot bigger with both babies, so then losing all the weight they went flatter and dropped. I do admire her having it done, it’s not an easy Op, I’d be too scared 😂

Are her and David not together anymore? After her opening up about living separate for a while I feel like they aren’t together. Also, I don’t know why I get this feeling she’s perhaps bisexual maybe? Idk maybe a reach 😂

Reactions: 2
Are her and David not together anymore? After her opening up about living separate for a while I feel like they aren’t together. Also, I don’t know why I get this feeling she’s perhaps bisexual maybe? Idk maybe a reach 😂
I think he’s moved back in after their holiday it seems as they went away and shortly after she had the Timmy tuck so he would’ve moved in around then, and he’s been in her vlogs and stories recently

I saw the bike vlog today I don't usually criticise Ebony but I think it would be best for a child learning to wear a bike wear proper shoes like trainers in case she gets he foot caught. It seems like common sense.

The bike club subscription seems quite expensive.

I definitely get bi vibes.

I know this isn’t a rave thread but I love her style and her kids are so cute.

Reactions: 2
Yes I’d be interested to know what gives everyone bi vibes since I didn’t see it coming either! Also Ebony deleted her last YouTube video entitled scariest parent moment or something like this, it was about Hudson her young son being naughty throwing mud all over the house floor, tipping hot coffee all over himself and his sister Daisy (by accident) and trying to push other boundaries. Anyone notice that this video was deleted I wonder why?? I reckon she must of had someone else influence that decision because I wouldn’t just upload a video then delete it for no reason. Perhaps there are differing opinions about what to post and what not too between the herself and David making room for distance between them??

Yes I’d be interested to know what gives everyone bi vibes since I didn’t see it coming either! Also Ebony deleted her last YouTube video entitled scariest parent moment or something like this, it was about Hudson her young son being naughty throwing mud all over the house floor, tipping hot coffee all over himself and his sister Daisy (by accident) and trying to push other boundaries. Anyone notice that this video was deleted I wonder why?? I reckon she must of had someone else influence that decision because I wouldn’t just upload a video then delete it for no reason. Perhaps there are differing opinions about what to post and what not too between the herself and David making room for distance between them??
Perhaps because leaving a hot coffee unattended for them to get hold of isn’t a good look? Attracted some criticism? I haven’t seen the video so can’t comment for sure

I noticed that video had gone.. almost certainly someone has told her to take it down. Guessing she thought it was cutesy & a way of looking ‘realistic’ (which is laughable as she is the queen of fake instagram perfect parenting, beautiful clothes, perfect life & beige living), when actually pouring a hot drink over yourself or sibling is dangerous. And most Insta parents choose not to show their kids bad moments to maintain a tiny degree of privacy for them ..

I’d place a bet on David not liking it.. but pure speculation! I just cannot figure them out as a couple at all!

There was a comment on that video, someone said she was posting her kids for views (which I don’t believe is true) but she commented back saying she is just trying to show her realistic life and if that was the case then why take it down? I 100% believe that the hot drink situation was an accident so why feel the strong urge to take the video down?? (It actually made me feel more comfortable knowing this happens but the situation can be handled, I thought she did amazingly and David should be so proud of her) After all that hard work of filming and editing which makes me wonder is David losing interest in supporting her?

Also all the other videos that have been deleted/privated like the Austria ‘Starboy’ music video and loads others - all that hard work. I do think she may be better off with someone willing to be on camera and think she so badly hoped that would be David. And hats off to him for trying but it seemed as though his heart wasn’t in it.

It feels like she is so restricted of when to film because of David not wanting to be on camera. I noticed Hudson saying in that scariest parent moment video ‘do it when Dad comes home’ which implied that David was away and Ebony may have felt the pressure to film whilst he was away so that it would be easier for her since as he doesn’t want to be on camera. It feels like just when she feels satisfied in her work it comes crashing down since it effects other people.

Is she scared of losing David since he has moved on and grown in different ways and figured out what he wants out of life?

Also even though David had said he doesn’t want to be on camera she still includes snippets of him, I understand where she is coming from she is proud of her family and wants to show them off but when your partner doesn’t want to be on camera and you still include them it must cause some conflict??

I felt so sorry for David in that bike video because Daisy was getting her first ever bike and because Ebony was filming David couldn’t get involved as much in his own daughter’s bike. Even when Daisy took the bike out for a ride David couldn’t be there because of the camera it was actually heartbreaking, it was a memory he sadly couldn’t be a part of.

I do wonder what the real reason is behind David not wanting to be on camera I know it’s because he is a therapist but lots of therapists post online and have YouTube channels.

Last edited: