Our Tiny Tribe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes put a big paragraph in the comments addressing why they got rid of tilly ect

Reactions: 1
Shes put a big paragraph in the comments addressing why they got rid of tilly ect
She didn’t get “rid” of tilly. She clearly was struggling and having a newborn at the same time. Thankfully a family member took tilly on and now she’s happy and they still visit. It’s not like she gave her away for free on fb or gave her to a kennel? Just because they decided it would be best for tilly to be with someone else, doesn’t mean they can never have a pet again?

Reactions: 7
I personally love ebony and enjoy watching her vlogs.
I think she got another dog because she’s maybe feeling lonely whilst the kids are at school/nursery. That’s certainly why my mum got a dog, (she’s now 12). Maybe it’ll help ebony feel less lonely and get out the house more during the day and to have company.

I think they did generally loved Tilly, but unfortunately life got in the way, I believe tilly got rehomed to a family member (?) and even if they did want tilly bad it’ll be unfair in tilly now she’s settled and happy in her new home

*back
I wasn’t expecting that! Cute dog, does anyone know what breed it is?
also does anyone know why Tilly was rehomed?
i had a dog for a few years before my first was born, as my child got older my dog started snapping and biting. It was awful, my dog had to be rehomed to a child free environment. I still think about her, I would never get another dog now though as I feel I don’t deserve one even though I wanted to keep her.
i do hope she copes with the new dog, it’s such a huge life commitment

Reactions: 2
I wasn’t expecting that! Cute dog, does anyone know what breed it is?
also does anyone know why Tilly was rehomed?
i had a dog for a few years before my first was born, as my child got older my dog started snapping and biting. It was awful, my dog had to be rehomed to a child free environment. I still think about her, I would never get another dog now though as I feel I don’t deserve one even though I wanted to keep her.
i do hope she copes with the new dog, it’s such a huge life commitment
Cavapoo she’s said it is x

Cavapoo she’s said it is x
Oh and the reason for getting rid of Tilly was she was a first time mum and had a newborn to look after as well as a puppy, maybe Tilly was too hyper around a baby, tbh Ebony probably underestimated how hard a puppy and a newborn would be, I don’t think it’s such a bad thing to give Tilly to a new home and they do see her still so it’s not like she’s lying about it either x

Reactions: 2
I think Buddy is for Daisy, she seems an anxious little thing and seems to relax and enjoy being with animals. Tilly was clearly loved and whilst I do think Ebony was wrong/naĂŻve getting her when she was pregnant and not telling David, I never doubt it was really hard to give her away, she is with family however and I do believe they see her. Ebony and David are really kind people, hope they all enjoy Buddy.

Reactions: 5
I do wonder if it was a joint agreement lol I think they should both focus on getting their relationship back on track before anything else. I mean they went from living apart to living together to getting a dog all in the space of 9 months. And pets can be expensive so I wonder how they afford all they do?

Also Ebony mentioned that david does his counselling from home in the garden office, I wonder how he will this if the dog is noisy / not trained yet?

Also seems like Ebony has loads of clothes how does she afford it? I can barley afford a few bits every couple of months

Last edited:
I don’t see the issue. Both children are older now and can appreciate a puppy more, it’s quite clear daisy is a very anxious little girl and if this helps her so be it. They didn’t get rid of tilly because they didn’t want her, ebony just clearly underestimated how hard a new born and puppy would be. They can afford it because they have money, it’s that simple. Ads, collabs, YouTube, Instagram, they all pay.

I don’t get the Daisy being anxious thing at all, she seems like a normal 4 year old to me? Quiet, maybe a bit shy but otherwise, normal. I’m sure if starting school had been really difficult, we’d have heard ALL about it so presumably it’s going OK. If anything has caused her anxiety & confusion, it’s probably her mum & dad living apart for 6 whole months. That would certainly make my 5 year old really sad & worried. She hates it when one of us goes away for a night!

Still not convinced I see them lasting long term but guess we’ll see.

Reactions: 8
Surely the puppy is actually to keep Ebony company during the day? Nothing to do with the kids really. And no, IMO they shouldn't have got another dog if they got rid of the first one. Dog's aren't toys you can just get rid of when it's difficult and get a new one when it suits, whether they are in a better position now or not.

Reactions: 6
In Ebony’s last post on our tiny tribe page she refers to david as her ‘partner’never have I ever heard her refer to david as her partner it’s always been ‘david’ which makes me think that david isn’t comfortable with her even posting his name, I see the distance growing and growing lol

I can tell david just wants a private life now but with Ebony being so public it’s hard to navigate. Perhaps it’s just time to accept they are different people now - I could always tell david wasn’t much of a camera person but she kept putting him on and perhaps he is just sick of it now

Not skinny shaming in any way (before my second baby I was a size 6 and HATE when people feel they can say stuff like slim bodies aren’t real bodies) but that story she’s shared from someone called hannah and Margot where the girl is saying what great tummy control the leggings have seems absolutely ridiculous when she clearly has an amazing figure with no tummy to “control” 🙄

I think she's MAJORLY missed the mark with this clothing brand, it's an extremely saturated market and she has no USP. I think it's going to be a mega flop sadly 😟

• Sad
Reactions: 8
The prices of the brand are crazyyyyy. When she’s in direct competition with the likes of Tala there was no way this was going to be a big success. I’m a big Ebony fan (followed her for the best part of 10 years since she was doing covers/teen hoot) but she massively missed the mark with this one😬

It seems like all her friends are wearing her clothing brand lol where’s all the others that are wearing it? Even with her friend Jess who has 2m followers still no one is buying oh wait energy prices are going up on Oct maybe that’s why.

She admitted in a video the prices were quite high and when she did do the 10% off it wasn’t like we could see how much it was until checkout so almost forcing us to add to basket and continue on

I would love to know what David thinks of it all he must of tried to tell her it was unrealistic expectations she set herself but she probably didn’t listen. I saw in a video that she said she doesn’t run things past David she just does it like when she brought the iMac. And now I don’t think they even use it because ever time she posts a pic of her office it’s always with the laptop. All that money spent on the iMac to never be used

Reactions: 3
I watched fabuloushannahs video the other day and she said to start her business it cost about £25,000 I wonder how much ebony’s cost to start!

She is massively off the mark with this gym wear. It’s extortionately expensive. Even if I was well off enough to spend £60 on a crop top & leggings, I wouldn’t be buying from an influencer on Instagram. I’d be buying Nike or Addidas or some other well known sports brand. I am a regular gym go-er & I spend the least I can on gym wear because it gets so sweaty & needs washing constantly. I buy decent brands in the sales, my max on leggings would be £20. I think she’s also a bit deluded if she thinks vast droves of woman are wearing skin tight Lycra leggings & a crop top as fashion wear. I’m surprised she’s not roped in her gym buddies & trainer. She went hiking with them once right? I thought they might do some promoting for her!

I really love Ebony’s fashion sense & what she dresses her kids in. I was hoping she might be doing a casual clothing line, maybe kids stuff..

I think also crop top for winter? It’s the wrong time. And wearing tight leggings feels uncomfortable for me. That material seems so thick as well, I like to workout in thin material because I get so hot.

I agree w above I am always washing my gym wear but the fact that it doesn’t tumble dry is a massive problem in the winter

Reactions: 3
In her latest vlog she addresses buddy and I think it’s quite reasonable tbh, although I wasn’t aware she had postpartum depression?