Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

E_Stevens2000

Chatty Member
In this video I’m sure she said David was taking Hudson swimming while she took Daisy to a party to each have some ‘1:1 time’.. David also wasn’t home the morning he was taking Hudson out and he came to pick him up
Do you know the time stamp because I must have missed that bit?

Bb for baby has been a thing among teenagers for years and plenty of people my age (below 25) never grew out of it. I always hated it, but I had accepted it by 15 so I barely notice it in text - in this context, instant cringe.
---
Also, ebony having a proper job? Thought I'd never see the day.
She has a job?

Aynonmus1234

And all this surgery with the botox, boob job and tummy tuck no wonder her and David had issues. David is a therapist so I can imagine he was really against all this I remember a vlog years ago when ebony was complaining about how cubby her stomach was and kept saying she wanted a flat stomach to which David replied God made you the way you are and nothing wrong with that so I can imagine him being so against her doing these things (she even said he was so against it but basically had no choice because she was gna do it anyway 🤦‍♀️) no wonder they had issues. Especially when she said she doesn't run anything past him, she just does it without consulting him.

It’s called nbrhoodclub but I don’t understand clothing brands you are literally just buying the ready made hoodie/trousers etc of someone and putting your logo on it - it’s easy to do not that difficult at all - it’s not like you have people making the clothes from scratch in a warehouse by the material.

I remember their atma hoodie coated £23 or something ridiculous like this so overpriced and it seemed like the colour would fade fast after just a few washes and now they NEVER wear it because the store doesn’t exist anymore funny that. What was the point??

I don’t think Ebony has found what truly makes her happy, I think David has found his route in therapy and found that to be more fulfilling then using the amount of followers he has to sell clothes at an expensive price point. And I think because of this Ebony is so desperately trying to find her route in life but the only thing she can think of is using her following / online world. I think she should try things outside of the online world she might just be a lot happier and if not then at least gave it a go. I remember one vlog she was making a presentation for her gym like a social media strategy thing on what they can post during the week it was so good and she even said to herself she found it super fulfilling and felt productive I think she should try more of this.
thank you, ohhh i thought this time she did more than the basic putting a logo on somethings ... she kinda said that.. or maybe i just assumed when she first talked about it.

Lucymarie101

Chatty Member
i didn’t know where to put this but i found myself watching a video of her today and she seems so sweet and genuine when it comes to daisy and hudson appearing in the blogs, she hates the idea of just shoving a camera in their faces, daisy and hudson are just normal little kids loving their lives who may just appear on ebony’s videos in the background or for a split second. this is what i feeel more comfortable with,

Aynonmus1234

Still confused as to if Jess & Gabriel conte are Davis’s or Ebony’s friends, Jess liked David’s recent post + I think david and them are all Christian so who knows 🤷

Maybe she enjoys the company of men and/or sex. Women are entitled to have fun as much as men, at the end of the day she was with David since she was 20? Maybe 21? She had also been sober their whole relationship to help in his battle with addiction and rarely saw friends (from what we saw). Shes having a whole new lease of life in her 30s and she’d be a fool to not date while she can!
I'm not saying it's a bad thing it did surprise me though because I thought she was quite a shy person.

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Was surprised today to read that Ebony is the brand partnership manager for The Radford family. Securing brand deals for Britains largest family. These include collaborations with Emma Sleep, Hasbro, Amazon etc

I would not want to be associated with, let alone paid by Noel the p.e.a.d.o. damaging to your career surely?. especially as her content is alot of parenting and she is the exact opposite of that family.
Ergh……🤢🤢🤢🤢

4l1xxo

I swear her and her kids are aaaaaalways sick! Is this normal? Genuinely asking as I don’t have kids and I’m rarely ill!

Aynonmus1234

The poster below your post makes some excellent points. But also because there’s children involved I’d imagine it makes the house slightly more complicated, and it looks like Ebony is maintaining responsibility for most of the childcare so I think that will also play a part in why she’s stayed in the house. They have to provide a roof until the youngest is 18 and then I guess they’ll make a decision about the house or Ebony will have bought David out.
she actually said in her latest vlog that she has the kids for half the week and david the other but she didn’t go into any specifics about why, her explanation of it was over before I even had time to enjoy my snacks

Aynonmus1234

It's strange how in that same post he takes a picture of the kids at Ebonys house so clearly he was there as well as w his new gf

Aynonmus1234

Yes Ebony said recently they won’t vlog the kids when they start school but then it will go back to just being her. I wonder how she will vlog in a household that just is not on camera.

I honestly feel like it was easier for her to vlog when her and David lived apart for 6 months, it felt like she was happier, she didn’t have to worry about David showing up or cutting David out of the vlogs etc. and when the kids were with David she has a chance to do things that made her happy. And does anyone else find it weird that her friend Lucy ONLY stays over when David is away/not there???

Also I do feel like she urges to be with someone who she can post online as often we see David in vlogs or stories even though she knows he doesn’t want to be in it.

I can’t lie I think it’s wrong you’ve said it’s nothing to do with the children’s mother when it is … the mother has a choice who she wants around her kids as does the father and if one doesn’t agree then it shouldn’t happen it does have something to do with the mother … also David hasn’t known this woman ten years so yes I will very much judge his parenting decisions on this one
to be honest...i think It works both ways, courts usually say mum cant say what dad can do in his parenting time and visa versa unless the children are in danger.

Aynonmus1234

Did anyone see David’s answer to someone asking how he is and he answered it with a long reply about how loads of people have asked this, he’s grown and changed the past few years and I’m sure there was something about “truth” in there, whatever that may be about, obviously he answered it in a way he answers all his questions so not the most direct answer, I just saw no one on here mentioned it so went back and seen he’s deleted it!
Did anyone screenshot it? I missed it

Aynonmus1234

Wow 6K is quite a lot that makes crazy amounts. She was also with awesomeness tv at some point and she auditioned for X factor with the fresh Prince song (can’t for the life of me understand why she choose this song). Is it true David was also on BGT? Because there’s a deleted video of him reacting to his bgt audition does anyone have this video?