Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Qwerty13

She commented on kendall jenners post on instagram saying OH MY, I actually think she might be bisexual

Aynonmus1234

It is his family who live nearby but during their 6 months apart David was the one who moved out instead of her not sure why perhaps the house is under her name and she pays for everything? Could be a reason why they had issues maybe david didn’t feel like he got a say in anything because she would just go ahead and do everything? I was never sure from the moment David wanted his life to be more private that they would work tbf he never wanted to be on camera ever in the first place.

Bol85

VIP Member
I think that’s a tough call. She had her kids quite young really. Not super young but younger than a lot of people do these days & certainly younger than a lot of her fellow influencers. Obviously, she hoped she’d going get forever with David. If she met someone in the next couple years who didn’t have their own kids & wanted them, maybe it wouldn’t be out of the question. I imagine she really didn’t see herself doing so but life changes 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m absolute done having kids as my life is now but if something changed, I wouldn’t rule it out.

Aynonmus1234

Literally came on here to ask about this too…she posted she’s been waiting days to see her kids. She never talks about David anymore and her friend came over for dinner the other day. Tbh she seems so much happier without David - I think she feels more fulfilled when she does things on her own. In her latest YouTube video she also vlogs from being in bed, she never does this I suppose because David is always on bed w her.

I also found it so strange she didn’t post about her kids after landing from Lapland perhaps because they were with David?

David also posted on his Instagram how this year has been a year of process and change which could suggest they have split.

She also posted about some guy surfing it’s a far stretch but could it suggest she is dating or looking for someone new?

You can genetically have weaker enamel. Usually both kids or parents will also though not just the one child.
However, more often it is poor brushing or sweets/snacking and this tends to be traits passed down to kids as well via parents. I wonder if Ebony brushes their teeth as they do recommend brushing kids of their ages teeth for them at night (at least at night, or give them a quick go over after they have brushed themselves) if they have had that many fillings. It is a lot and isn't normal to have them removed at Daisy's age - although it is becoming more common with NHS dentistry failing.

Either way poor Daisy having to go through that.
she can probably afford private dental if she needs to.

Aynonmus1234

I wonder how they will go cinema today if Daisy is sick? Makes no sense and also Ebony seems to be putting in a LOT of work for her gym wear company I noticed she was self shooting this time instead of a proper stuido photo shoot clearly the company is not making enough money to be able to do that again. She’s putting too much effort into it and not getting the return she wants. It’s sad she mentioned david works in the garden office but clearly he can’t if she is doing these self shoots so then that means he can’t work. Seems like she does whatever without running anything past david oh wait she does do this because she is the one that said so herself 🤦‍♀️

anonauntie

VIP Member
Anyone know why she turned off comments on hudsons ‘interveiew’ on YouTube? I assumed it’s cos he’s so young but then why post it. Was something said?

Aynonmus1234

There was one time after they had broken up where david walked into their house w his key which I found strange but if it works for them but I wouldn’t think any future partners they have would like that

Asdfghjkll

Chatty Member
E8B723CC-F0B3-49C7-9BA3-6578B7E1D8D6.png

They’re 100% split for good then?
Really credit her for being so upfront about her surgery and the finance of it tbh