Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aynonmus1234

I wonder how they will go cinema today if Daisy is sick? Makes no sense and also Ebony seems to be putting in a LOT of work for her gym wear company I noticed she was self shooting this time instead of a proper stuido photo shoot clearly the company is not making enough money to be able to do that again. She’s putting too much effort into it and not getting the return she wants. It’s sad she mentioned david works in the garden office but clearly he can’t if she is doing these self shoots so then that means he can’t work. Seems like she does whatever without running anything past david oh wait she does do this because she is the one that said so herself 🤦‍♀️

anonauntie

VIP Member
Anyone know why she turned off comments on hudsons ‘interveiew’ on YouTube? I assumed it’s cos he’s so young but then why post it. Was something said?

Aynonmus1234

There was one time after they had broken up where david walked into their house w his key which I found strange but if it works for them but I wouldn’t think any future partners they have would like that

Asdfghjkll

Chatty Member
E8B723CC-F0B3-49C7-9BA3-6578B7E1D8D6.png

They’re 100% split for good then?
Really credit her for being so upfront about her surgery and the finance of it tbh

Aynonmus1234

I just think it’s a case of doing what is best for yourself? It sounds selfish but you need to do what makes you happy and sometimes distance is good.

I heard Ebony saying in a vlog the living apart for 6 months was them coming to a decision with their therapist so they could find who they were.

Aynonmus1234

Anyone realised that Ebony has lost a lot of followers? She was on 170K before but now on 164K people like Zoe and Alfie don't even talk about her anymore