Our Tiny Tribe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being unable to love.. a curious statement. Can’t quite work out what that means..

Reactions: 1
Being unable to love.. a curious statement. Can’t quite work out what that means..
Maybe herself? She has made a lot of changes to her body which he wasn't all for initially but supported her anyway.

If they have broken up then she seems so much happier now

Maybe herself? She has made a lot of changes to her body which he wasn't all for initially but supported her anyway.

If they have broken up then she seems so much happier now
I interpreted it this way: David was the one posting it so I think he talks about himself not being able to love or maybe resent Ebony for something and cant move past that feeling. So he cant love her but with that he cant love himself because he cant love the mother of his children?? it sounds convoluted but I kinda can see it happening? because all the things Ebony just did in the shared home without even asking him like his opinion doesn't matter...

Reactions: 4
Maybe yeh. I feel like it’s either him saying he’s unable to love her anymore for whatever reason their split is about orrrr he still loves her but she’s decided to end it and he’s got no choice but to let her go.

Sucks for the kids either way :(

I’m not sure if she’s ‘much happier’ or rather over compensating with this look at me & all these friends I suddenly have! Look how happy I am without you! There’s been no sight of any friends bar Lucy for as long as I’ve followed her until the past couple months! Brunch with ‘the girls’ .. I mean great she’s found some mates but they are not years long friends are they 🙈

Reactions: 6
I think he always really wanted a private life but has seen he won’t get that w her even when she stopped showing him on vlogs she was always posting him online. They also just turned into different people they both sang and did music once but now they are on completely different paths. seems like he does a lot looking after her and the kids especially post surgery and when she goes away, he might just need a break.

I do think she is a lot happier without him sometimes w you breakup with someone it gives you the time to do other things. I don’t think she has ever really found herself like she has now. It’s sad that david had to be the one to move out though

Reactions: 5
I think Jess called her the clingy boyfriend.. just something friends that see eachother all of the time say I think

My husband calls my BFF my boyfriend/girlfriend all the time, I think it’s just a joke?

Reactions: 2
If he is matted enough he needs shaving all over then she needs to brush him more.
Cockerpoo isn't it? They do need regular brushing, especially in the winter with mud/wet.

Reactions: 9
If he is matted enough he needs shaving all over then she needs to brush him more.
Cockerpoo isn't it? They do need regular brushing, especially in the winter with mud/wet.
Yeah she took him to he shaved. I just wondered how it gets to that point? Wasn’t sure if it’s through lack of care/brushing, or it happens regularly with that breed

Reactions: 3
Yeah she took him to he shaved. I just wondered how it gets to that point? Wasn’t sure if it’s through lack of care/brushing, or it happens regularly with that breed
They can get matted if you do not give them enough grooming but my parents have had 4 of them for years and never once had to get them shaved in 20 odd years

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I think she got Buddy to help with the loneliness of David leaving and/or at the point their relationship was fully breaking down. To be fair, I have pedigree cats & I got them for a breeder who said oh they need brushing occasionally, they don’t malt much
.. turns out I could make another cat on a daily basis from the amount they shed & they need bloody loads of brushing or they are a constant tangle of mats! You live & learn I suppose! Is Buddy the same as her last dog?

I think she got Buddy to help with the loneliness of David leaving and/or at the point their relationship was fully breaking down. To be fair, I have pedigree cats & I got them for a breeder who said oh they need brushing occasionally, they don’t malt much
.. turns out I could make another cat on a daily basis from the amount they shed & they need bloody loads of brushing or they are a constant tangle of mats! You live & learn I suppose! Is Buddy the same as her last dog?
Yes, Cavapoo / cockerpoo like she had before. Been watching her stories for weeks since she got him and can tell he’s been getting matted she probably hasn’t brushed him well since getting him especially if she’s hardly there. She put a video up the other day of the dog jumping up and biting at the lead so I don’t think she put effort in to train in which is probably why Tilly stressed her out

• Sad
It’s so strange how she got to keep buddy guess she didn’t include david in the decision yet again and did whatever she wanted

she’s also posting a lot about her friends it’s beginning to get overkill to a point where it’s obvious something is up w her and david. I’m sure we won’t get the truth it’ll just be they both thought it was best to break up

I liked her as a mummy influencer she just seemed more down to earth and not into herself like she is now. Kudos to her for working on herself but she’s become too self absorbed for my liking!

Reactions: 8
I liked her as a mummy influencer she just seemed more down to earth and not into herself like she is now. Kudos to her for working on herself but she’s become too self absorbed for my liking!
I just don’t like that she’s only willing to improve her body/figure etc and not learn new skills, read a book, understand phonics for her children’s learning . It’s great that she’s improving but I’d like to see her improve something other than the aesthetics of stuff all the time.

Reactions: 8