Our Tiny Tribe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, her clothing collection is expensive! I don’t know why you’d but from there when you could get such as Gymshark for less.

Reactions: 1
It’s like the atma hoodies were so expensive I think £30 per hoodie.

Could it be that the quality is better then Gymshark? But considering her audience/followers are young people I don’t think they would be able to afford it’s a shame really as she put so much focus and attention onto it. But at some point you got to be realistic about what dreams are attainable and what isn’t and she’s tried so many times what with atma, our tiny tribe clothing. I do wonder where all the money to invest comes from? + she has personal training, boxing, gym, holidays, home transformations, kids needs etc. especially with david being out of work

Reactions: 3
Also this is quite random but I could so see Ebony in an acting role of a woman in the police, I can imagine her with a bullet proof vest, cap, gun - don’t know why maybe because she seems very focused on her gym stuff and for playing an police officer you need focus. Also I feel like with how strong she is she can be so convincing that she can take anyone down 😂😂😂

Also this is quite random but I could so see Ebony in an acting role of a woman in the police, I can imagine her with a bullet proof vest, cap, gun - don’t know why maybe because she seems very focused on her gym stuff and for playing an police officer you need focus. Also I feel like with how strong she is she can be so convincing that she can take anyone down 😂😂😂
Are you okay? 🫣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my gosh. I used to watch David & Ebony back in the day but stopped after they announced their pregnancy with Daisy, I had been dealing with infertility and I remember her video talking about how she wasn’t able to have kids then the next video was a pregnancy announcement.
Do they still go to church? .. will park my place in here 😂

Ebony has talked about David going to Church & being religious. She doesn’t & isn’t (or at least, she wasn’t at that point).

I really hope she does start to do more vlogs, about her fitness, health, cooking, house stuff, beauty stuff, some music, she can do parent things without showing the kids. There is so much she can do and I do think people will watch her as she is really quite normal, isn’t full of herself. i live homey vlogs, cooking, gardening, decorating, whats new in stores etc. I’d watch Ebony over many others. The kids are going to be out at school/pre school so she could have those as her filming days. She could still do days in the life and even if they are occasionally in the background that’s fine, just don’t make them centre stage.

she seems to be in the minority of who i watch now! i like that she’s just filming little bits of her life and being quite real about it without the whole dramatics of some other youtubers. who are some other youtubers that are similar to ebony that you enjoy watching? in the sense of being just pretty normal, day to day vlogging

I was watching an old vlog called ‘Writing a personal song’ and there’s a preview of the song at 4:15-5:26. The lyrics are ‘Your packing your suitcase, I don’t know what I’ve done wrong…’ does anyone know what happened to this song would love to hear the full version of it, such a good song and such a shame if it was never released.

Oh dear, her expensive clothing line isn’t selling .. read the room Ebony, our fuel bills are gona be about £500 a month by December. I can’t afford a pair of £60 crop top.. £60?! £30 for an oversized tee?! £50 leggings?? The price is insane! I’m a regular exerciser & I’m currently exercising in 3 year old Nike leggings & a few tops I bought cheap from Sports Direct..!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh dear, her expensive clothing line isn’t selling .. read the room Ebony, our fuel bills are gona be about £500 a month by December. I can’t afford a pair of £60 crop top.. £60?! £30 for an oversized tee?! £50 leggings?? The price is insane! I’m a regular exerciser & I’m currently exercising in 3 year old Nike leggings & a few tops I bought cheap from Sports Direct..!
You're more reliable than Ebony is...she just splashed out on a tunny tuck just as we were going into a recession when she doesn't have a proper job to support her family

I don’t get when she says she made the gym wear for mums with who may feel uncomfortable about their tummy’s but yet she got a tummy tuck lol

also if I’m going gym a few times a week I’m going to need to change my outfit often, I can hardly afford one set of hers let alone a few! The clothes are NOT suitable for dry cleaning either which is a massive mistake, like where are they going to dry in winter?

I really feel she needs to take a leaf out of David’s book and do something that gives her actual fulfilment. I feel her clothing brand was just a cover up during a time when her and david lived apart to maker her feel like she was doing something but sometimes you need to be realistic about things. If someone likes cooking doesn’t mean they will be able to sell their goods. I don’t doubt she hasnt worked hard but it is so disconnected to anything she is currently doing. At least with David he moved away from YouTube to give counselling a proper go and I respect him so much more for that.

I also think she has lost her funny side, there was a side to her in earlier vlogs that I don’t see anymore and I just think she is sad that David no longer vlogs with her anymore which means they spend less time together.

I would be so interested to know what everyone’s thinks david think of ebony’s choices - tummy tuck, starting a clothing brand lol in a blog she said david was so anxious about the thought of her doing the tummy tuck. And clearly vlogging didn’t give david that fulfillment he needed so I can only imagine what he thinks of Ebony doing it. Also apparently david does all the cooking too. Really don’t want to put anyone down but seems like he does everything, does he deserve better? Is this why they started having issues in the first place?

Also that TINY Jacquemus she promotes is like £400 like I wouldn’t even be able to fit my phone in there! Ridiculous I think it’s not worth posting something like that…I wonder how many buys that even translated too

Last edited:
is it me or is it strange how her best friend lucie didn’t invite Ebony to her dinner party lol seems like lucie has a group of friends which Ebony isn’t a part of so strange

They only ever hang out alone don’t they.. but I guess not super uncommon to have separate sets of friends who don’t know each other. I certainly do, mum friends, old school friends, work friends etc.. the difference being, Ebony doesn’t seem to have any other proper friends.. which I find kinda sad. I don’t have huge numbers of mates but I made a big effort to find friends with kids my age & I count those few people as my best mates these days. It’s nice to have friends who have the same ‘needs’ as you. Ie, have kids to consider when planning a day out, a night out .. who don’t blink when you have to cancel cos your kids sick etc etc. Ebony doesn’t work either, so no work colleagues to buddy up with either..

Reactions: 2
They only ever hang out alone don’t they.. but I guess not super uncommon to have separate sets of friends who don’t know each other. I certainly do, mum friends, old school friends, work friends etc.. the difference being, Ebony doesn’t seem to have any other proper friends.. which I find kinda sad. I don’t have huge numbers of mates but I made a big effort to find friends with kids my age & I count those few people as my best mates these days. It’s nice to have friends who have the same ‘needs’ as you. Ie, have kids to consider when planning a day out, a night out .. who don’t blink when you have to cancel cos your kids sick etc etc. Ebony doesn’t work either, so no work colleagues to buddy up with either..
yeah I wouldn’t say it’s weird that Ebony wasn’t invited, I’m like Ebony tbh with only one good friend and she has a whole set of other friends that I don’t know so I wouldn’t be invited to their gatherings. It’s really hard to find mum friends, I’m glad you have some. I don’t, but hope I can make some one day

Oh god. They got another dog 🙈
I don’t know how she could do that after giving Tilly away. I am not against rehoming if it is in the best interests of the dog but she was so, so irresponsible with Tilly. Buying a puppy when she was pregnant was bad enough, but David didn’t even know and was clearly not happy about it when she ‘surprised’ him. It’s almost like she was surprised that buying a puppy on a whim and then having two babies in under two years was hard work 🤦🏻‍♀️

Oh god. They got another dog 🙈
I personally love ebony and enjoy watching her vlogs.
I think she got another dog because she’s maybe feeling lonely whilst the kids are at school/nursery. That’s certainly why my mum got a dog, (she’s now 12). Maybe it’ll help ebony feel less lonely and get out the house more during the day and to have company.

I don’t know how she could do that after giving Tilly away. I am not against rehoming if it is in the best interests of the dog but she was so, so irresponsible with Tilly. Buying a puppy when she was pregnant was bad enough, but David didn’t even know and was clearly not happy about it when she ‘surprised’ him. It’s almost like she was surprised that buying a puppy on a whim and then having two babies in under two years was hard work 🤦🏻‍♀️
I think they did generally loved Tilly, but unfortunately life got in the way, I believe tilly got rehomed to a family member (?) and even if they did want tilly bad it’ll be unfair in tilly now she’s settled and happy in her new home

I personally love ebony and enjoy watching her vlogs.
I think she got another dog because she’s maybe feeling lonely whilst the kids are at school/nursery. That’s certainly why my mum got a dog, (she’s now 12). Maybe it’ll help ebony feel less lonely and get out the house more during the day and to have company.

I think they did generally loved Tilly, but unfortunately life got in the way, I believe tilly got rehomed to a family member (?) and even if they did want tilly bad it’ll be unfair in tilly now she’s settled and happy in her new home
*back