Our Tiny Tribe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if it's been mentioned already, but what happened to their first dog Tilly?
She got her without Savid knowing when she was about six months pregnant with Daisy. Then they had Hudson and surprise surprise she couldn’t cope do Tilly was shipped off, apparently to a family member ( but never shown). She was a delight and so sweet. People rightly called her out getting another dog only a couple of years ( if that) after getting rid of her old one. Ebony gas always come across to me as someone who gets hired easily and dies things without thinking it through long term.

Reactions: 5
So she has let David have the children tonight so she’s alone tomorrow, I’m not sure that’s something I’d do given it’s the first one. Especially because they’ve only been spilt a year (was around this time last year, think they all spent Xmas together then broke up in the new year) seeing as he has already moved on and will no doubt spend it with his girlfriend too he won’t be alone regardless. Could’ve let her have this one tbh.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So she has let David have the children tonight so she’s alone tomorrow, I’m not sure that’s something I’d do given it’s the first one. Especially because they’ve only been spilt a year (was around this time last year, think they all spent Xmas together then broke up in the new year) seeing as he has already moved on and will no doubt spend it with his girlfriend too he won’t be alone regardless. Could’ve let her have this one tbh.
Maybe he’s doing Christmas Eve and Christmas morning, and they’ll come home to her in the afternoon?

Reactions: 1
Yh I thought it was very odd the kids were with David, unless he is away from boxing day to new years and couldn't have them then. As said prev, David has the new girlfriend etc he wouldnt have been "alone", Im sure Ebony isn't alone either will be with family but still...Id be peeved at someone using my children's xmas for their content as well tbh.

Reactions: 6
On her insta story
nah that’s just no. David could’ve been the better person in that situation. I couldn’t imagine a woman my ex has known less than a year getting to spend Xmas day with my children, especially the first Xmas. And for her to use it as content playing stepmum. He must’ve got into a relationship pretty quickly after their spilt.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I've been with my husband 7 years and never once spent Christmas Day with his daughter. I don't like that any of them use the kids for content but it's pretty vile when he stayed off the family channel to then allow that on his new GF's- does he not have a spine or?

Also really unimpressed he’s allowing his fairly new girlfriend to be all step-mum on social media. Especially over Christmas when it’s always going to be really hard on one parent if you aren’t spending it together. It comes across as really bitchy. He’s introduced her to them ridiculously quickly as well. My cousin waited an entire year of a new relationship before bringing the kids in. They did meet her boyfriend a couple times towards the back end of their first year but only ever as her friend. Maybe that’s extreme but she spent her childhood meeting multiple girlfriends of her Dads & she hated it. So she made sure she was settled & serious first.

For all their talk of an amicable split, why not spend a little bit of Christmas together for the sake of the kids?! Do Christmas morning together. I know plenty of split up parents who suck up the awkward on Christmas.

Reactions: 9
On her insta story
Omg I didn’t read who posted this and assumed it was Ebony. This is SO out of line. By all means David should be creating Christmas magic for his children if they are with him for that day but the new girlfriend has no right to be muscling in and ousting it on social media.

I don’t really like Ebony but wow, this makes me feel so bad for her.

Haven’t posted on this thread ever, but I really feel for her re: the whole David spending Christmas with the kids and his new girlfriend. My parents split when I was 12 and to this day ( I’m in my mid 20s and my siblings are late 20s/ early 30s) we all spend Christmas together, granted my dads partner is Spanish and goes home for Christmas and my mum is single. It wasn’t the most amicable divorce in the world but my parents always made the effort to be together for significant events like birthdays and Christmas especially in the early years, I understand this isn’t the norm but it meant so much at the time and still does to this day. It’s so hard as a child and I can’t even imagine as a parent in that situation but children come first, I’m not saying it’s the solution for every family but looking back at those first few years when my parents were making the effort to have us all together it was so lovely to have that sense of normality and togetherness and still does to this day.

• Heart
I think the way David has handled this situation is awful. Certainly wouldn't pay for him to be my therapist after seeing this play out online.

It feels like they have moved in together judging by David’s new gf stories but if that’s the case then I definitely think the kids should have spent Christmas somewhere familiar. I think Ebony is too scared to speak up at times a because she doesn’t want to loose seeing them all together should it go to court.

It was awful seeing Ebony spend Xmas morning alone, and to top it off his new gf had to rub it in her face via her stories….really bad move on David’s part

As a therapist David should of picked up on this and it could end up effecting how many clients he gets tbh
---
Can only imagine how that discussion went about who should have the kids on Xmas day

Last edited:
I wonder if this was during the time they lived separate for 6 months? To help him get sober?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
David’s new gf just posted a lovey dovey post of them on Instagram. So strange she seems to do social media as a job and includes him when he didn’t want to be involved in Ebony’s videos.

David’s new gf just posted a lovey dovey post of them on Instagram. So strange she seems to do social media as a job and includes him when he didn’t want to be involved in Ebony’s videos.
Just my opinion but I believe that's when he checked out/started to check out. I don't think it was long after that he moved out.

I'm starting to feel sorry for Ebony, it feels to me like she wanted to be with him but he'd fallen out of love with her. Not to say that he was wrong for ending things if that's how he felt but it must be so difficult for her to see all of this play out especially when it involves the kids, and the new girlfriend playing stepmum so soon.

Reactions: 4
So she’s now house hunting. This all seems a bit unfair on Ebony tbh. It’s a whole year since the spilt and he moved on very soon after, moved in with her, had his kids spend Xmas day with this new woman playing stepmum whilst Ebony was alone and now she has to move all that in a year seems very harsh. I actually feel sorry for her. And to top it off she’s also an influencer who posts about them and he’s happy with that.

• Heart
So she’s now house hunting. This all seems a bit unfair on Ebony tbh. It’s a whole year since the spilt and he moved on very soon after, moved in with her, had his kids spend Xmas day with this new woman playing stepmum whilst Ebony was alone and now she has to move all that in a year seems very harsh. I actually feel sorry for her. And to top it off she’s also an influencer who posts about them and he’s happy with that.
I really like Ebony and always have, I feel so sorry for her :(

• Heart
Yeah I feel really sorry for her too! She stays so positive through it all.

David’s new gf videos are so full of jargon, they are long and ‘deep’ and don’t make much sense! She seems very unrelatable

Reactions: 2