Our Tiny Tribe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like Ebony does an amazing job as a single mum anyway, but I can’t wait to see her thriving with someone who loves and appreciates her more than Deadbeat David who settled for a BTEC version of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I haven’t caught up with Ebony for ages as I can’t stand her baby voice usually but I feel so bad for her currently. David who never wanted to be involved in content is suddenly fine with it?? He is a massive wetwipe. The new gf… yuck.

Reactions: 4
I feel like Ebony does an amazing job as a single mum anyway, but I can’t wait to see her thriving with someone who loves and appreciates her more than Deadbeat David who settled for a BTEC version of her.
I agree! Hudson and Daisy are such a credit to her, such lovely little ones x

Reactions: 6
I haven’t caught up with Ebony for ages as I can’t stand her baby voice usually but I feel so bad for her currently. David who never wanted to be involved in content is suddenly fine with it?? He is a massive wetwipe. The new gf… yuck.
That’s it isn’t it. He stopped being in the vlogs, seemed not to like the kids in them and now suddenly shacks up with miss TikTok and he’s all over it. I know Ebony is easy going but I hope she stands up for herself.

Reactions: 7
I don’t know what’s changed (maybe it’s me), but I’m finding Ebony a lot more likeable these days!

Reactions: 2
David and Amy’s grid posts featuring each other and harping on about love or some crap makes me nauseous. What a numpty he is after going on about not wanting to be in Ebony’s content. 🙄 Boy was already checking out of the relationship. Urgh. Don’t even start me on Amy posting about the kids over Christmas. That seemed so icky. I get icky vibes from her and I don’t even know why.

Hope Ebony will meet someone who makes her happy someday if that’s what she wants. ❤

I just can’t believe a “professional” in mental health or whatever she is would start every video with the cringey gross “hey bby” :sick: (David’s new girlfriend not ebony!)

Help! I think new GF just posted 4 pairs of slippers on her story like they are a family of 4! It’s very weird!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Jesus I just went on his insta (and hers, the new gf) and wow 1) the ‘my family’ vibes are very very weird and 2) how much shite do the two of them ramble on about? It’s not inspirational, helpful mindfulness or therapy, it’s jumbled words and a load of nonsense 😂

Reactions: 4
Help! I think new GF just posted 4 pairs of slippers on her story like they are a family of 4! It’s very weird!!
Wow she’s one spiteful bleep, those kids have a mum and a bloody good one at that! David needs to stop being a wimp and tell her it’s not ok and too soon

Reactions: 7
Wow she’s one spiteful bleep, those kids have a mum and a bloody good one at that! David needs to stop being a wimp and tell her it’s not ok and too soon
It’s one thing to have matching slippers in the house for the kids and be nice to them. It’s the public performance of it that gives me the ick.

Reactions: 8
TBH it makes them look like C**ts, I think Ebony can hold her head high, she’s a good mum, she has no worries on that front and doesn’t need try and prove something.

It’s so odd. My boyfriend has a daughter and we took it very slow with introductions. I absolutely love her and she loves me but I’m very much ‘dads girlfriend’. I would never dream of posting her or anything related to her on socials, it’s not my place. My boyfriend and her mum are on very good terms and do an amazing job of co-parenting. I don’t need to play ‘mum’ she already has a great one. I really feel for Ebony, David really should have set boundaries from the outset, it all seems to have moved very quickly.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s so odd. My boyfriend has a daughter and we took it very slow with introductions. I absolutely love her and she loves me but I’m very much ‘dads girlfriend’. I would never dream of posting her or anything related to her on socials, it’s not my place. My boyfriend and her mum are on very good terms and do an amazing job of co-parenting. I don’t need to play ‘mum’ she already has a great one. I really feel for Ebony, David really should have set boundaries from the outset, it all seems to have moved very quickly.
I've been with to my husband since his daughter was 6 months and we don't carry on like that. I'd be mortified if he suggested it! I've got zero respect for David after that.

Reactions: 5
The fact it’s been 1 year since she announced or we guessed they had spilt. And his girlfriend is playing stepmum! These people are therapists, counsellors or whatever. It’s not okay. The fact they moved in together just under a year meaning she was probably introduced to the kids straight away, now playing mum. Lost all respect for David. I can only assume the 6 months spilt him not wanting to be in her videos and the talk of the children being less in her content was all him, and now he’s with another influencer doing cringy content. I know people fall out of love it happens, but he gave the impression ebonys career choice was the problem.

I used to follow our tiny tribe when daisy was born but I unfollowed years ago and couldn't remember why.
Then I remembered it was when David just became insufferable with his wellness bullshit that he knows absolutely nothing about.
He seems so self important.

Plus he wasn't complaining about ebony's content creation when it meant he didn't have to go back to work after daisy was born or he could study for his counselling tit.

Ebony always seemed so proud of him. I'm not gonna follow her again cos she still gives a bit insta wankery vibes but I think she is definitely better than him in this.

If they had an amicable break up I imagine they would spend time together as a family but now the new gf is around that probably can't happen.