Our Home Team #3 Who’s back with his maw, no more living for free- Scum Bag Square Jaw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
House is unreal! She doesn’t work, her husband runs a family business in retail 🤔 She/they’re from a travellers background. I say she doesn’t work but she’s some cleaner, never seen clean like it!

Sorry meant to add, it’s Ayrshire way I think
Ah ok thank you. House is beautiful and looks spotless.

Reactions: 2
Can’t believe that MrsB home journey seems to be falling under all their spells…..she’s tagged PinkPeony in a few things and left a comment on this car blog gushing about him! 🤷🏻‍♀️ Didn’t think they’d all be her kinda people
They own J and W carpets

• Wow
Reactions: 4
They own J and W carpets
I checked companies house and I thought her surname was something else. I can’t for the life of me remember her name now (if I recall her first name is really unusual) but can’t place it.

They own J and W carpets
Wow really? Never knew that! She was away picking new carpets from there actually the other day and thought it was a bit of a random choice 🤔 she said at one point that you can’t get one of the carpets in the UK

Mrs Bs taste is a crass as Evans its no beautiful. Sorry but its horrendous
The house is amazing and she’s defo some cleaner 🧼 🧽 🪣 not commenting on the stuff inside it 🙈 her taste, not to everyone’s for sure! She needs a thread!

Oooh yeah, Marshall Baillie is the name.
Very unusual indeed. Found her depop!

Reactions: 6
Wow really? Never knew that! She was away picking new carpets from there actually the other day and thought it was a bit of a random choice 🤔 she said at one point that you can’t get one of the carpets in the UK

The house is amazing and she’s defo some cleaner 🧼 🧽 🪣 not commenting on the stuff inside it 🙈 her taste, not to everyone’s for sure! She needs a thread!

Oooh yeah, Marshall Baillie is the name.
Very unusual indeed. Found her depop!
Yea her house is stunning, they are/were travellers so thats why its as spotless and she does most of the cleaning herself

MrsB had mentioned another account Chardonnayshome - she cleans like mad aswell 😂 but it’s like a wee mini house on a site I think

I can’t believe people have fell for his bullshit he’s such a liar his time will come karma will get him telling that many lies

Reactions: 3
All that crap about they tried hard to work it out for a long time. That must be news to Ryan then?

Reactions: 5
Still taking gym photos even after people complained about him although I think that was another gym so he's back at David lloyd

• Angry
Driving whilst filming, dog on his lap, spilling his can everywhere.

Who’s his target audience with ridiculously dangerous videos like this?!

Reactions: 6
His new side kick is his brother. They're like tweedledee and tweedledum. Honestly cannae believe this house builder invited them. For the house price, style and location they are just the wrong amassadors. They looked like they turned up to have a wee play and shite in the toilet for a laugh. Idiots

• Haha
Driving whilst filming, dog on his lap, spilling his can everywhere.

Who’s his target audience with ridiculously dangerous videos like this?!
I genuinely wouldn’t give business to anyone who works with this kid. If they can’t do their diligence on him and see how irresponsible and fake he is then nah, I’ll go elsewhere. I used to shop at Jaro in Strathaven and never went back after he did an ad for them.

Reactions: 8
There is absolutely no need to be filming while you are driving. Even when the phone is in a holder, a person repeatedly takes their eyes off the road to look at the camera. Very dangerous indeed. Social media videos can surely wait till you are stationary!!! 😡

• Angry