Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jo-Min99

Chatty Member
I don’t believe it’s shit of Ryan to send a letter tbh. He paid for and still continues to pay for Sally. Evan obviously gained a big following from their Bellway and got too big for his boots, you could tell he thought he’d made it and didn’t need Ryan anymore (btw I do think Ryan adored him). He is quite literally a scrawny wee prawn.

Reactions: 16

outthelotofthem

Chatty Member
Wee baws was sitting up the fort today outside Argos on the bench eating his greggs with the google back pack on, looked like a right prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

RMcG2704

Why does this absolute banger always leave his wallet open on the table with his AMEX peeking out...in the background of pics?? Absolute red neck...noone cares? Iv got one, my husbands got one...i can 100% say never once has it been hanging out my purse while i take a selfie for the gram😂😂 mortified for him!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Mscam

Nooo way Ryan’s off to America am gonna guess New York. Square face is gonna be gutted he’s no 🤣😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 12

crazypaving

I'm loving that Ryan is altering the dining room and Ev's shelving room divide. He's also got the paint rollers out. Loving that he can finally make the house his own. You go Ryan! P.S. glad you're no longer looking for 3sums with dirty wee rat boy!

He said on his story the other day he ‘wrote the Porsche off’ & is now driving a TT but surely if he wrote it off we’d have seen a big dramatic story about it
Oh i havent been paying attention to him hes so boring now. Been over on the mario thread cos that is legit on fire daily ( if you dont know get tae know - mario quote )

• Haha

Kirky19

My my how the mighty have fallen - from last year talking about all the properties and investments he supposedly had, to now saying how he didn't think he would get a mortgage and so scared, these folk need to be called out eh. Wee Ryan must have paid for everything, bet he's glad to be shot 😂

• Haha
As someone said his licence was probably essential for his job and it can be a handbook thats it gross misconduct. Hope his glass a prosecco was worth it. Bet you he had more than one. He might have to back to Currys and get the bus to work
He can probably see curry’s from the penthouse in that big city called Hamilton 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11

KMH

2017 Audi TT that had 67k in miles at its last MOT, that must’ve cost the price of a Mars Bar 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11