Our Home Team #3 Who’s back with his maw, no more living for free- Scum Bag Square Jaw

Will Evan & Ryan reunite?

• Yes

Votes: 19 15.6%
  • No

Votes: 74 60.7%
  • I just want to see the results of the poll

Votes: 29 23.8%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute belter of a thread title by @teabob 🙌

Our Home Team now known as authentic.evan (😂🤔).

Does anyone fancy doing a recap? I joined this tit show towards the end of thread 3.

Reactions: 4
How is none of his friends or family telling him that his jaws are too square?? His filler is a disaster!! His filler girl should be banned, he looks mutilated, its awful!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Followed him (not very closely) for a couple of months and then unfollowed around the time of the closing the boot, LV clutch, absolute posing RID NECK self timer video 🤮
Away back to thread 1 to get right involved 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Fully caught up. Love how everyone had their relationship sussed from the very beginning. Poor Ryan.

Reactions: 6
How is none of his friends or family telling him that his jaws are too square?? His filler is a disaster!! His filler girl should be banned, he looks mutilated, its awful!
He’s been on the Eccles at the wkd and is still on his come down 😂

Fully caught up. Love how everyone had their relationship sussed from the very beginning. Poor Ryan.
[/QUOTE
Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s shagging the owner of the RAD Group… well known Mr likes young men and Mrs turns a blind eye!
Offft wouldn’t surprise me with Evan Mr desperate!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just caught the end of a story. So..is .he given property/financial advice to his followers now.Who the duck does he think he is?? Whats he ever saved up for? The only expertise he can share is how to latch onto someone, fake a relationship for money, spend their money and shag others behind their backs. It will be very interesting to hear all about his journey.

Reactions: 8
I still find a bit strange that he doesn’t see the dogs that live with Ryan. I could never just up and leave my dogs. Poor sally must be pining for them too 😢

Reactions: 5
Oh and the poor gut only got a Chelsea Bun wae a candle in for his Birthday 😆 nae balloon arches or proscecco walls or fancy cup cakes this year ha ha lol

• Haha
Sorry but he’s opened himself up to this 🤣 sharing so much of your fake life, people are going to have an opinion

• Haha