Our Home Team #3 Who’s back with his maw, no more living for free- Scum Bag Square Jaw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ever since someone said they want to call the police whenever they look at his face... I have an earworm that sings call the police there's a mad man around..you know the pet shop boys song. Lol showing my age. He just isn't normal in any shape of form, body, mind and face.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Have you seen this? A quick google search of the wee scrotes name and this appears?
Wait, he lost his job? Is this the one at curry’s (or something similar) did he ever post about this? Surely if that was the case he’d make a huge thing of it, go to the press etc?

Reactions: 4
Wait, he lost his job? Is this the one at curry’s (or something similar) did he ever post about this? Surely if that was the case he’d make a huge thing of it, go to the press etc?
I read it as he has asked for something to be removed as whatever it was, he could lose his job. God knows with him though the boys a bleeping skid mark

• Haha
I read it as he has asked for something to be removed as whatever it was, he could lose his job. God knows with him though the boys a bleeping skid mark
Sorry, completely misread his badly written comment

Reactions: 2
Haha his stories tonight 🤣🤣🤣 Bullshit once again… claiming he had a rental property etc when he never it was ALL Ryan’s! He had NOTHING! All the big houses, cars. Rental propers etc we’re nothing to do with Evan! He’s such a wee lying rat! 🤬 … Also, Evan, get your bills paid pal… all that debt you have… you will NEVER get a mortgage darling 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone asking him how to build a buy to let portfolio 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Is he asking a friend or something 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Putting others lives at risk....driving whilst doing a Q&A. No need! Hands free or not
....LOOK AT THE ROAD!!!!!! This really riles me.

I’m looking forward to the chat with the misfit maw the mora. He’ll still be in his mum’s spare room this time next year cos he’s skint as duck. Rental properties my arse 🤣

• Haha
This Mis Fit Maw pish… who is he… “Mis Match Square Jaw Poof”

Hes actually copying her now with his videoing while driving!! Which is a joke tbh and so dangerous!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That made me LOL. :ROFLMAO:

This Mis Fit Maw pish… who is he… “Mis Match Square Jaw Poof”

Hes actually copying her now with his videoing while driving!! Which is a joke tbh and so dangerous!
No hen...you've got it aw wrong... he's no copying anyone, hes Authentic Evan rembember?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Is she trying to do a carpool karaoke style blog without the karaoke? Mortifying. I had a quick glance and don’t recognise any of the people - no one cares about a bloggers inane chit chat - it only works with celebs…..singers and the majority of the time them singing!

Can’t believe that MrsB home journey seems to be falling under all their spells…..she’s tagged PinkPeony in a few things and left a comment on this car blog gushing about him! 🤷🏻‍♀️ Didn’t think they’d all be her kinda people

Can’t believe that MrsB home journey seems to be falling under all their spells…..she’s tagged PinkPeony in a few things and left a comment on this car blog gushing about him! 🤷🏻‍♀️ Didn’t think they’d all be her kinda people
Who is this Mrs B? Just seen her page. What does she do for work to afford that house!!! Where abouts is it? I’m jealous haha

Reactions: 2
House is unreal! She doesn’t work, her husband runs a family business in retail 🤔 She/they’re from a travellers background. I say she doesn’t work but she’s some cleaner, never seen clean like it!

Sorry meant to add, it’s Ayrshire way I think