Our home team #2 Evan ..giveaway scammer and sunbed tanner!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth did he peel the plastic off the tv before it was on the wall? Wouldn't dream of doing that in a finished house never mind that midden, asking for disaster then again if something happened just get sugar daddy Ryan to buy a new one. Evan's contribution is of course the staff discount ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 6
It's really unfortunate Amy Mcdonald had to witness that. I hope she's OK ๐Ÿ˜†
How does he afford to lunch for four or five days a week?. Unless he asks for free lunch food aswell๐Ÿฒsurely not๐Ÿ๐ŸŒฎโ˜•๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ˜•I just do not understand how he can waste money like that๐Ÿ’ธhe must have no wages left at all at the end of the month ๐Ÿ˜ฑHis poor partner is probably on meal deals๐Ÿคฃjust scrapping through ๐Ÿ’ฏ

That account is just as bad for advertising things
He actually buys from small business Evan. Not like yourself ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ’ฏwhat do you do? Do you buy from local business? Tell us๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ‘buying a bottle a wine to get pished at the weekend does not count ๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ after a weekend of tit content and losing followers, Evan got Ryanโ€™s card out again and bought some more ๐Ÿ™Š I feel embarrassed for him! ๐Ÿ˜‚
He is so desperate to be honest I think his partner believes everything he says๐Ÿคฃwho the hell waste money on buying followers? From Instagram it is so bloody pathetic ๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿค‘ffs. And what is even more funny is the robots do not even like his bullshit ha๐Ÿ˜ญthey are opting out๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃpathetic. It is not a house page it's about his silly EGO

He is so desperate to be honest I think his partner believes everything he says๐Ÿคฃwho the hell waste money on buying followers? From Instagram it is so bloody pathetic ๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿค‘ffs. And what is even more funny is the robots do not even like his bullshit ha๐Ÿ˜ญthey are opting out๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃpathetic. It is not a house page it's about his silly EGO
His engagement is so low! Heโ€™s lucky if 2% of his followers even like a photo ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 2
These days it's more about him lumi spa and his botox, lip fillers. Eye lashes and brows. I detest that completely femine look in men even if they are gay.

How much does it costs to buy followers?

I dont know why Top Drawer bother with him yesterday on his stories I assume he was promoting his latest piece from then and again his fuckin spelling he said really nice pices instead of pieces which is fine but he said while tagging them.

I imagine his lumi spa income pays for lunch as there's no way it paid for that motor he has

Reactions: 6
These days it's more about him lumi spa and his botox, lip fillers. Eye lashes and brows. I detest that completely femine look in men even if they are gay.

I dont know why Top Drawer bother with him yesterday on his stories I assume he was promoting his latest piece from then and again his fuckin spelling he said really nice pices instead of pieces which is fine but he said while tagging them.

I imagine his lumi spa income pays for lunch as there's no way it paid for that motor he has
No idea how much it costs. Thereโ€™s a lot of talk about buying followers over on the Mrs Hinch thread so now know what to look for haha, especially with small fry accounts like Evanโ€™s!

Yesterday when he said the shitey mirror piece was bespoke got me wondering if he knows the meaning of the word. Not a chance is that a one-off piece of tat!

No idea how much it costs. Thereโ€™s a lot of talk about buying followers over on the Mrs Hinch thread so now know what to look for haha, especially with small fry accounts like Evanโ€™s!

Yesterday when he said the shitey mirror piece was bespoke got me wondering if he knows the meaning of the word. Not a chance is that a one-off piece of tat!
Well I would say 100% he doesn't as bespoke means designed specifically to your request and well we all know he doesn't order or pay for much to request bespoke items. He takes what he gets and includes nasty sofas from shops whose target audience is low life scheemies who are happy to be on benefits.

I'll be happier watching Love Island this summer than watch his black hole of a house get blacker.

I'm sure he's probably gaslighting Ryan

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Cheap as chips 500 costs about ยฃ8

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Using wax melts for years??? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ F**k up Evan son yer aboot 10! Honestly man, that boy is an absolute embarrassment. And they big blowjob lips are givin me the jaundice just lookin at them. Grade A WALLAPER!!!! Hope ye see this Evan son, coz I know you like to float aboot like a dirty fart in a trance. ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ Your discount codes should be BEGGINGANDDESPERATE10.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mr Grey will see you now ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ Jesus Christ itโ€™s Iike a fkin swingers club lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

Hahaha did you see his comment on the new grid post when asked if it was a loft conversion ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ?!!!! โ€œ itโ€™s a self build darlinggggโ€ ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆahahahahahaha hahahaha an already built self build Evan you utter wanker

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
That room ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ OMG what the hell has he done to it!!! It looks bloody awful, I feel sick looking at it! What a waste!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
OMG that room defo was a case the before looked better ๐Ÿ˜† I mean what dungeon did he take inspiration from? How can anyone make a positive comment on it. I would say that room. Is now a fixer upper. If I saw that on homes under the hammer I would be saying Jesus duck how much needs spent on that to be put right ??? I probably just gip the walls rather than repaint as it's just awful.

New dog cause we agreed his dugs are more interesting so he got another. Who looks after them all day when they're working.

Reactions: 5
heโ€™s just bought a pup but is out with his pals having dinner? can tell where his priorities are!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.