Our home team #2 Evan ..giveaway scammer and sunbed tanner!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the sofa I can’t wait for 😂🙈 it’s from the most cheapest nastiest looking company going 😂wouldn’t look out of place in the barras 😂😂

Don’t think I’ll ever get over this pic 🤮🤮
The Barras 😅 even scs are better. I wish he would let Ryan have an input instead he takes over with his crass taste. His going out clothes are so ....well...err no words just as bad if not worse than those tiles. It's the chavviest thing ever. I once had the misfortune via work of visiting a house in feegie aka Ferguslie Park scotlands worst scheme and some low life cretin had done this in the 90s it was fuckin awful then and even worst now.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The Barras 😅 even scs are better. I wish he would let Ryan have an input instead he takes over with his crass taste. His going out clothes are so ....well...err no words just as bad if not worse than those tiles. It's the chavviest thing ever. I once had the misfortune via work of visiting a house in feegie aka Ferguslie Park scotlands worst scheme and some low life cretin had done this in the 90s it was fuckin awful then and even worst now.
His skinny joggers with shoes? And a shirt that doesn't even fit lol. 🤣💯He thinks he is beautiful🤢Finish one area for god sake. And do it properly can you imagine a curtain bill for a house like that? I would need to save up for about five months ha. I just think they made a big mistake moving 👌it is a shambles. To big a house for a couple with no money 🏡💷💵😜

Reactions: 6
Uh oh, he’s slipped below 32k followers 🧐 wonder what pushed people over the edge to unfollow. Could it be the jaw injections, constant flogging of lumi shite, his terrible spelling or the sense of entitlement he gives off. Or maybe there’s been a bot clear out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Uh oh, he’s slipped below 32k followers 🧐 wonder what pushed people over the edge to unfollow. Could it be the jaw injections, constant flogging of lumi shite, his terrible spelling or the sense of entitlement he gives off. Or maybe there’s been a bot clear out 😂
Every house page teams up with someone when they get up to 30k to get to it?? Right enough he would rig that for one of his pals he has bought 🤣😂nae body jumps up and doon followers the way his do? 🤣Fake fake fake as his bleeping face ha #scammer

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh ffs he’s now jumped to 32.3k followers 🤣 read here much Evan? 👋🏻 A quick look at his latest followers and they are clearly bots 🙄 how pathetic

Reactions: 1
Whats with changing from acting like hes proper polite with the daft uni accent to the absolute bampot accent he had on yesterday morning?!!

• Haha
Oh ffs he’s now jumped to 32.3k followers 🤣 read here much Evan? 👋🏻 A quick look at his latest followers and they are clearly bots 🙄 how pathetic
That is how you know he has bought them?😂💯 And if he thinks his followers don't notice that 💯🖕he is as stupid as he looks. There is so many thousands of them no posts and god knows what country they are from. Anything for his ego😂😂

Whats with changing from acting like hes proper polite with the daft uni accent to the absolute bampot accent he had on yesterday morning?!!
He's trying hard not to be the rocket he once was I mean ..still is.

He should just ditch is home team account his dogs are more interesting than him

He's trying hard not to be the rocket he once was I mean ..still is.

He should just ditch is home team account his dogs are more interesting than him
Definitely they dogs are beautiful 😍and just wee happy things. Maybe Evan should learn off them to be as nice. Have you seen the home page from Spain? Ourhomeinspain🇪🇸he is totally highlighting people like Evan asking for free stuff. 100😕 pound candles etc and then not even advertising these small businesses such a shame on them. Do it for free I mean do you really need that stuff? 🤔😕So sad just be nice it cost nothing 💯👌

Reactions: 3
What is he on, all the building work is done?! Their planning application (or should say Ryan’s since it’s his name on it) is in with the council to remove the front wall and replace with glass so there’s a lot more building work to come. Fanny.
He should have a mask on when getting his brows done, so careless and ignorant!

What is he on, all the building work is done?! Their planning application (or should say Ryan’s since it’s his name on it) is in with the council to remove the front wall and replace with glass so there’s a lot more building work to come. Fanny.
He should have a mask on when getting his brows done, so careless and ignorant!
Exactly what I thought lol 😂 unless that’s been scrapped 😂

Anyone noticed the wee tosser is going bald on top that's why he had that semi curly hair thing going on. Eyebrows and eyelashes done ...I want to puke. Slagging the doctors surgery when his unstyled room looks already dated. He's posting that as a finished room it's shite it's like he moved and put a bed in the room big fuckin deal

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Sent a message to E to ask who he buys his followers from… funnily enough the accounts been blocked that I used… next account set up for the banter

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Definitely they dogs are beautiful 😍and just wee happy things. Maybe Evan should learn off them to be as nice. Have you seen the home page from Spain? Ourhomeinspain🇪🇸he is totally highlighting people like Evan asking for free stuff. 100😕 pound candles etc and then not even advertising these small businesses such a shame on them. Do it for free I mean do you really need that stuff? 🤔😕So sad just be nice it cost nothing 💯👌
That account is just as bad for advertising things

What is it with all the black. Like the black hole of calcutter x
🤣🤣 the Black hole of Calcutta where poor Ryan is held prisoner, working his arse off to meet Evan’s ridiculous demands while the wee Fanny bleeds him dry! With all the shite he fills it with it should really be Black hole of Calclutter 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.