‘Organisation’ influencers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we sure it’s a Jag? Agree it doesn’t look v flash at all. And it’s ‘her’ car - I can’t believe he’d have bought her such an expensive car, knowing that he is a tight arshe.

Reactions: 1
She took his car on I remember her saying she needed to take over the lease payments so had to do more 'side hustles'. It's deffo a jag it's been in the reflection of some of her photos and you could see the reg. Very sloppy for someone who's normally so security conscious.

• Wow
I wonder what the point of setting up a new one was?!
She set up the new one a while back just for NY stuff but decided to move everything to one place. She said she didn't like having a lot of followers

Yeah it’s pretty much the same account but without the house organisation really! She still does her book reviews and “water cooler” chats which I love. She does a lot of gardening chat now too.

She still does gardening, chatty stuff, book reviews, neals yard, skincare live workshops where she sends out sample packs. less organisation content but she said she didn't want to just slap her neals yard selling on to a page where she had been followed for her organisation and wanted to show less of the inside of her cupboards etc and get more privacy back. I still enjoy following her and like some of the neals yard skincare so enjoy the content, although I'm guilty of buying it via look fantastic where I get extra blue light card discount.

I love her content.
I noticed she found it harder to be so thrifty once both girls were at school. She kept having mini hauls from M&S, bought random things from the internet etc.
I think she loves to spend money but works to keep it in check and the more spare time she has the harder it will be.

Just discovered organisation influencers. Well, this girl can organise. Surely she can’t get paid for saying ‘put things in a labelled box’…… do people really pay for people to come to their house and tell them this?

• Haha
Just discovered organisation influencers. Well, this girl can organise. Surely she can’t get paid for saying ‘put things in a labelled box’…… do people really pay for people to come to their house and tell them this?
I would love to know what she charges.

I would love to know what she charges.
Starting from £495 (7 hours) plus travel time/fee or virtual...
2020 Virtual Prices

Prep & Plan: £75 – 1hr Online Session
Prep, Plan & Declutter: £150 – 2hr Online Session
Prep, Plan, Declutter & Organise: £300 – 4hr Online Session

• Wow
2020 Virtual Prices

I’m in the wrong job…… I mean, she doesn’t even come and bloody do it for you!!! I could do it for half that price and I’m ruthless- sod grannys ancient vase!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
2020 Virtual Prices

I’m in the wrong job. Best part of a grand for someone to tell you to send your unwanted crap to the charity shop and put what’s left in box

Reactions: 4