‘Organisation’ influencers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No she quite often says she makes a conscious effort not to buy loads of stuff because they like their holidays and would rather spend the money on those.
I’ve watched her for a few years and can only think of 1 holiday they ever went on....! They do a few UK holidays/weekends away but it’s not like they are going off on far flung exotic once in a lifetime adventures.

they just strike me as the kind of people who scour the bank statement to check how much has been spent at Tesco or who refuse to put the heating on for more than an hour a day.

for me there’s a difference between being sensible with money and saving wisely and then just being ridiculously strict with it and coming off as a bit stingy & mean

Reactions: 2
I’ve watched her for a few years and can only think of 1 holiday they ever went on....! They do a few UK holidays/weekends away but it’s not like they are going off on far flung exotic once in a lifetime adventures.

they just strike me as the kind of people who scour the bank statement to check how much has been spent at Tesco or who refuse to put the heating on for more than an hour a day.

for me there’s a difference between being sensible with money and saving wisely and then just being ridiculously strict with it and coming off as a bit stingy & mean
They did St Lucia and San Sebastian the other year, I wasn't following her before that so not sure if they usually do 2 abroad a year. They usually do a UK long weekend for Christmas/birthday?
I'm quite tight but I'm skint and a Sun holiday is more my budget 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can only remember San Sebastian and St Lucia. She drives a jag so not completely tight 🤣

My guess would be that they overpay the mortgage so that they can get the rural dream she wants sooner and thinks its worth not spending on other bits. She fascinates me a bit I don't know why. Probably need to get out more 😜

I can only remember San Sebastian and St Lucia. She drives a jag so not completely tight 🤣

My guess would be that they overpay the mortgage so that they can get the rural dream she wants sooner and thinks its worth not spending on other bits. She fascinates me a bit I don't know why. Probably need to get out more 😜
I *think* I know who her husband is so I’m not surprised she drives a jag!!!!!! 😂 they have money, just a bit tight with it!!!!! Drives a jag but won’t buy a cheap jumper from Tesco until it has a few quid off!!!! So bizzare!!!!

Reactions: 1
I *think* I know who her husband is so I’m not surprised she drives a jag!!!!!! 😂 they have money, just a bit tight with it!!!!! Drives a jag but won’t buy a cheap jumper from Tesco until it has a few quid off!!!! So bizzare!!!!
Couldn’t agree more with what you have said. Oooh you think you know hubby, what’s he like irl 👀👀

Spill the ☕
If you Google his name and Edinburgh there’s a guy that comes up as a legal director for a solicitors.... same age range I’d guess as her husband (40/41) and I think it’s him from the photos she’s briefly shared on her stories once upon a time.

happy to be proved wrong - I could be completely wrong but I have a feeling it’s him!!!

If you Google his name and Edinburgh there’s a guy that comes up as a legal director for a solicitors.... same age range I’d guess as her husband (40/41) and I think it’s him from the photos she’s briefly shared on her stories once upon a time.

happy to be proved wrong - I could be completely wrong but I have a feeling it’s him!!!
What’s his name?

She was asked in a Q&A what he does once and I think she said something to do with marketing/advertising.

Yeah I do find it strange how they'll splurge on expensive cars but have a modest house and scrimp on the day to day items. I used to think they had to live frugally to afford for her not to work, but then they're clearly not struggling for money. They're planning a garage conversion which she said they're using the money they would normally have used on holidays.

Reactions: 4
She was asked in a Q&A what he does once and I think she said something to do with marketing/advertising.

Yeah I do find it strange how they'll splurge on expensive cars but have a modest house and scrimp on the day to day items. I used to think they had to live frugally to afford for her not to work, but then they're clearly not struggling for money. They're planning a garage conversion which she said they're using the money they would normally have used on holidays.
Yeah they were due to go to Disney Florida last year weren’t they? So yeah - I’m mean for the 4 of them that’s an easy £10K there on that holiday so makes sense to use it for a home project.

she drives a jag !! Surely not - unless it’s electric that’s not exactly in keeping with her green credentials !!
no wonder she’s scared of driving. So would I be if my car cost £70k 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
she drives a jag !! Surely not - unless it’s electric that’s not exactly in keeping with her green credentials !!
no wonder she’s scared of driving. So would I be if my car cost £70k 🤣
Yea I'd have anxiety driving a jag 🤣 It doesn't look very fancy inside?