‘Organisation’ influencers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry what the duck? People are PAYING these idiots to tell them to throw stuff away or put things to a charity shop?!

it’s true what they say about fools and their money….

Reactions: 5
I kind of get why people need help with this. My day job does deal with having to help bin stuff and you'd be amazed by the utter shite people want to hang onto. However what some of the "professional organisers" charge is far highly than my hourly salary. Maybe I need to set up my own business and charge 8 times what I make an hour 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe I’m being thick here but I think tgco needs to maybe get back in her lane, she’s trying waaaaay too hard at the mo with all this holiday stuff. Sobbing at everything and just getting caught dancing. I wonder if we are trying the friendly route to get on this morning.
She’s even saying she willl do a holiday/travelling special. I wish rich influencers would give up with this as they will give someone the wrong advice at some stage and it will cost. Not them of course. Just leave it to the bloody travel experts, and stick to sticking crap in boxes in cupboards!
And yes, its irrational to be this annoyed but I can’t get rid of her off my insta! And I don’t want to have to block everyone I don’t want to see….

Reactions: 2
I’ve just been watching (god I hate myself, but it’s like torture to watch people I hate 🤷🏻‍♀️) and sje clearly can’t hack criticism, shes blocking people who says she’s a bit cringe because ‘positive vibes only 🙄🙄 there’s some wonder minor influencers like her think they are amazing when they basically have an echo chamber

Reactions: 1
So glad I’ve come across this, started following her a few years ago, loved her! But now it’s boring and cringy

See Kelly (formally organised motherhood) has made her page public again…..

Talking of Kelly.....

Always found it infuriating when she played the SAHM card, she isn't. She WFHM. Earning plenty from ny.

they are not short of pennies. Interesting how she documents her interactions with heath services atm

Also found it weird how she banged on about doing a non traditional garage conversion.

When what they did, imo, was ordinary layout etc. Seen it done loads before.

But she built hers up to be something big and exciting. Didn't really get that.

Re: people looking for her dh

We only know first name. I don't recall if she ever stated if they share the same last name. Might do in real life, but imagine she gave followers her maiden name and not his name

Last edited:
Does anyone watch Cat Ben - her fridge restocks blow my mind. So much single use plastic - and we’re over here carefully washing out our flora tubs for recycling 🤣

Talking of Kelly.....

Always found it infuriating when she played the SAHM card, she isn't. She WFHM. Earning plenty from ny.

they are not short of pennies. Interesting how she documents her interactions with heath services atm

Also found it weird how she banged on about doing a non traditional garage conversion.

When what they did, imo, was ordinary layout etc. Seen it done loads before.

But she built hers up to be something big and exciting. Didn't really get that.

Re: people looking for her dh

We only know first name. I don't recall if she ever stated if they share the same last name. Might do in real life, but imagine she gave followers her maiden name and not his name
I'm always surprised more people don't comment about her on here

Just noticed Kelly’s account has changed to @followitfindit, and she’s advertising all sorts of useless shite, and malteasers to buy in her Amazon shop, and not declaring it as an ad….

Reactions: 3
Just noticed Kelly’s account has changed to @followitfindit, and she’s advertising all sorts of useless shite, and malteasers to buy in her Amazon shop, and not declaring it as an ad….
Apparently it's her husbands now. I really liked her old organising account, husbands one is crap

Reactions: 3