Ordinary Advantures Kitra seems okay, but Peter is creepy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Peter is exploring the infinity pool, they come across other vloggers in the pool. JoJo's World and Kyle Pallo are there with their girlfriends. Notice how KP's girlfriend treats the intruders when she spots them? Are all these vloggers such thin-skinned people? Grow up!

I think the dude making the video with his own commentary is far more thin skinned than the girl in it doing the hilarious stealth flip off. She didn't look mad at all. Doesn't even look at Peter. Could be her just scratching her cheek. Frame grab a few frames before from OA's video she doesn't even appear to see him at all:

1710278428075.png

Peter's apparently on a huge weight loss kick now. He tweeted that he's lost 40 lbs using appetite suppressants, eating less and walking every day. Interesting, wondering if Kitra is doing the same too?

Reactions: 4
Peter's apparently on a huge weight loss kick now. He tweeted that he's lost 40 lbs using appetite suppressants, eating less and walking every day. Interesting, wondering if Kitra is doing the same too?
Oh yea his “doctor monitored medication”🙄 Dude just say you’re taking an Ozempic type shot every week. His “medication BUT it’s really eating less and exercising more” he wants to make it seem like it’s mostly his hard work and not the shots.
This guy is such a tool.

Reactions: 5
He’s a tool, but I do hope he drops some weight. I’ve been in his shoes and know first-hand the damage it can do to your body. My guess would be he’s got a diabetes diagnosis and maybe some scary symptoms. That’s what motivated me to lose weight.

And I’m cool with using meds to make it happen, but what none of these ever widening theme park tools realize is that losing weight is loads easier than keeping it off, and their park food lifestyle is gonna make it impossible in the long run.

Reactions: 4
He’s a tool, but I do hope he drops some weight. I’ve been in his shoes and know first-hand the damage it can do to your body. My guess would be he’s got a diabetes diagnosis and maybe some scary symptoms. That’s what motivated me to lose weight.

And I’m cool with using meds to make it happen, but what none of these ever widening theme park tools realize is that losing weight is loads easier than keeping it off, and their park food lifestyle is gonna make it impossible in the long run.
And it really wouldn’t be hard to bring food to the parks and I get that it’s their content but maybe film some stuff on different days, all of that sugar and fat is getting to him

Reactions: 2
And it really wouldn’t be hard to bring food to the parks and I get that it’s their content but maybe film some stuff on different days, all of that sugar and fat is getting to him
Keep in mind these two once decided to do a video on eating healthy at the parks and started it with thick bacon on a stick.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Indeed, and she had better watch out too! Especially for her health.
Additionally, once he loses the weight, he may become even more insufferable (if possible) and he may ditch her for a skinnier companion. I have heard that happens! Wait, what am I thinking, who would want that failed social experiment. 🤔😜

Reactions: 2
Simple solution. All these vloggers need to do is buy the theme park food. Get a stan to taste and review the “free” food.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Did this start after China? He didn't fit in the test seat for Jurassic ride.

• Wow
Reactions: 3