Online dating horror stories!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Online dating is absolutely wild. I can't believe the stuff I'm reading! I swear if my marriage doesn’t work out I’m heading straight for a nunnery 😱😱😱
No you won’t. Give it 6 months and you’ll download tinder just to see what the fuss is about...before you know it you’ll be on here sharing your messages 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I need to dig out some funny screenshots to share on here, I've had a few different people asking for pictures of feet.. I'm sure this profile is fake and they are selling on pictures of womens feet :ROFLMAO:😂😂
1567174770603.png

1567174917667.png

• Haha
  • Sick
It sounds like 90% of them are weirdos from the get go and of the 10% that seem okay, 90% of them turn out to be absolute weirdos too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hahaha!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] Oh @xily, you probably dodged a bullet!!
He'd love Brogie's Ig! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Yeah I noticed I was getting a few different foot fetish people on badoo, probably a lucrative business going on! Haha true Brogie could start a side business - Trottertatexo 😂

Reactions: 5
I actually find obvious catfishes funny. I always reverse image search pictures especially if they look too good to be true. One time this guy messaged me using the actor Colton Haynes as his profile pic. I used to watch Teen Wolf so recognised him immediately and asked him why he was using Coltons pic as his profile pic especially as Colton is gay. 😄 He never messaged me back 🤷🏾‍

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yeah I noticed I was getting a few different foot fetish people on badoo, probably a lucrative business going on! Haha true Brogie could start a side business - Trottertatexo [emoji23]
Apparently that business is already up and running! [emoji23][emoji23]
5d89d50910f2ec88c38de4562f649ed5.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Bloody love this thread, thanks @Meg1912 for telling me about this. I only have one bad dating story but thought I’d share. Please bear in mind this was approx 9 years ago and I’m much wiser now 🤦‍♀️
I met a guy on Twitter no profile pic but just a generic one, he was full of charm and actually really good at making me feel so good with lots of compliments etc we exchanged numbers and he started phoning me and we got on so well but at this point I’d still not seen a pic of him. He wouldn’t tell me what his job was so I was always a bit suspicious, in the end I said I didn’t want to meet up with him unless I saw a pic and he told me more about himself as I did wonder what he had to hide 🤷‍♀️
He “confessed” that he was a well known footballer, he said there was a story coming out about him in the newspaper and that he was just being careful. So of course I immediately text my friend and said no way this is hilarious anyway cut a long story short as this went on for a while, couldn’t find any gossip about a footballer with the name he told me so I told him I was going to block him if he kept lying to me as I didn’t believe anything he said anymore. In the end he told me his surname, me and my friend were googling all the footballers to try and find him....in the end he turned out to be a bloody balding estate agent!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Bloody love this thread, thanks @Meg1912 for telling me about this. I only have one bad dating story but thought I’d share. Please bear in mind this was approx 9 years ago and I’m much wiser now [emoji2356]
I met a guy on Twitter no profile pic but just a generic one, he was full of charm and actually really good at making me feel so good with lots of compliments etc we exchanged numbers and he started phoning me and we got on so well but at this point I’d still not seen a pic of him. He wouldn’t tell me what his job was so I was always a bit suspicious, in the end I said I didn’t want to meet up with him unless I saw a pic and he told me more about himself as I did wonder what he had to hide [emoji2368]
He “confessed” that he was a well known footballer, he said there was a story coming out about him in the newspaper and that he was just being careful. So of course I immediately text my friend and said no way this is hilarious anyway cut a long story short as this went on for a while, couldn’t find any gossip about a footballer with the name he told me so I told him I was going to block him if he kept lying to me as I didn’t believe anything he said anymore. In the end he told me his surname, me and my friend were googling all the footballers to try and find him....in the end he turned out to be a bloody balding estate agent!!!!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
BAAAAHHHHH!!!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
No wonder there was no photo!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] And here I was thinking it was a ridiculously hot footballer who was probably married! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
And yaaay, so glad you joined us here! I've honestly laughed so much thanks to this thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
BAAAAHHHHH!!!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
No wonder there was no photo!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] And here I was thinking it was a ridiculously hot footballer who was probably married! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
And yaaay, so glad you joined us here! I've honestly laughed so much thanks to this thread!
Honestly you’ve no idea what a twit I felt when I realised!!!!! I’ve never liked footballers or estate agents, hated them more after 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Forgot about this one...
Won't put up a picture in case people make a fake profile (because he must be so good looking?!) not at all because he's a cheat....
a cheat that wants you to feel pity for him 🤣
20190830_172143.png

20190830_172236.png
20190830_172321.png
20190830_172457.png

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I know I shouldn't but all these makes me want to open a badoo, POF, tinder or whatever account just so I can post the nut jobs 🤣🤣🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry to disappoint but I only ever met one man that I'd met online (I said I'd never meet anybody from off of the internet) We've been married 13 years so it did work out for me.

I have read some terrible stories about the experiences of others over the years though

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15