Online dating horror stories!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha this thread is hilarious

Not a bad story really but when I was about 17 I joined a sugar daddy site as a joke and got chatting to this guy. He was 49, pretty handsome and I liked older men. He was new to the site, had split with his wife and offered to pay me a monthly amount to go out with him a few times as he was lonely. I was too scared to meet him in reality as the site was creepy but he used to ring me often and we ended up really good friends and he used to give me the best advice. Bless him, I do wonder what he’s up to these days [emoji87] Wish I took him up on his offer looking back [emoji1787]
Was he good looking?! [emoji23][emoji23] I'm glad you didn't as you were just 17! [emoji33][emoji33]
I thought about being a sugar baby as I love older men, but never had the courage tbh! [emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is a new one for me...
When all seems normal then he announces all he wants to do is make you fat :oops:
No bleeping chance pal it took me a year to get back into topshop jeans, I ain't giving it all up to so you can jack off to my muffin top.
View attachment 36565View attachment 36566
OH MY GOD. Catwinky, you are my favourite person ever on Tattle! You're so hilarious!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
I honestly have tears falling down my face. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Screw him! And good on you for holding onto those jeans!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
This thread has filled me hope from some of you and made me feel better about life, that weird dates don’t just happen to me!

One blokes teeth kept falling out as he spoke and just spent the whole time slagging his ex off. When I got up to leave, he did actually say to me there won’t be a second date will there? 😂
One bloke after two dates ranted at me that I was incredibly selfish for not wanting more children and when I said I didn’t want to see him again told me I had a fat head and his ex thought so too. 🙈

There are some crazies out there but I’m hoping one day someone will be out there for me. Ten years down the line I’m not that hopeful 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
This thread has filled me hope from some of you and made me feel better about life, that weird dates don’t just happen to me!

One blokes teeth kept falling out as he spoke and just spent the whole time slagging his ex off. When I got up to leave, he did actually say to me there won’t be a second date will there? [emoji23]
One bloke after two dates ranted at me that I was incredibly selfish for not wanting more children and when I said I didn’t want to see him again told me I had a fat head and his ex thought so too. [emoji85]

There are some crazies out there but I’m hoping one day someone will be out there for me. Ten years down the line I’m not that hopeful [emoji51]
Don't lose hope! Out there there's a Ross for each and everyone of us!!! [emoji2956][emoji2956]

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
My last one (I think) . I had met a guy online messaged back and forth for ages met up few times. He was literally the perfect guy and HOT. I was out one night and so was he ended up meeting up and agreeing to go back to his. He met my friends they all loved him bla bla bla. He was dressed amazing, clean, not a hair out of place etc so I expected a half decent house. Stepped out the taxi in a housing scheme that I can only compare to shameless. I thought ok ok don’t judge until we stepped into his ‘house’. I use that term very loosely....a crack den would have been more inviting 🤢🤢🤢 3am I’m stuck in a shite hole flat in a random town, go to the toilet to make a SOS call to bleeping anyone and it was like a scene from trainspotting 😭😭 THE worst house I’ve ever entered!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
My last one (I think) . I had met a guy online messaged back and forth for ages met up few times. He was literally the perfect guy and HOT. I was out one night and so was he ended up meeting up and agreeing to go back to his. He met my friends they all loved him bla bla bla. He was dressed amazing, clean, not a hair out of place etc so I expected a half decent house. Stepped out the taxi in a housing scheme that I can only compare to shameless. I thought ok ok don’t judge until we stepped into his ‘house’. I use that term very loosely....a crack den would have been more inviting [emoji1785][emoji1785][emoji1785] 3am I’m stuck in a shite hole flat in a random town, go to the toilet to make a SOS call to bleeping anyone and it was like a scene from trainspotting [emoji24][emoji24] THE worst house I’ve ever entered!!!
So I take it as in nothing happened between the two of you at his place?! [emoji85][emoji85] He was the perfect guy and hot!! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And they say women are too picky.....
Part of me really wants to read the 'indepth list' though 🤣
20190830_000814.png
20190830_000925.png
20190830_002932.png
20190830_003053.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
So I take it as in nothing happened between the two of you at his place?! [emoji85][emoji85] He was the perfect guy and hot!! [emoji1787][emoji1787]
The only thing that happened was I done a runner out of that house 😂🙈 he genuinely had so much potential until the house that should have been condemned 😂

Reactions: 11
I think this is one of my favourite messages. I never responded but in hindsight I should have replied not everyone I don't want to duck you. This was the only message he sent me 😄
Screenshot_20190830-104148_POF.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
@xily, so glad you joined us! This is the most hilarious thread EVER!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Reactions: 5
Online dating is absolutely wild. I can't believe the stuff I'm reading! I swear if my marriage doesn’t work out I’m heading straight for a nunnery 😱😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Online dating is absolutely wild. I can't believe the stuff I'm reading! I swear if my marriage doesn’t work out I’m heading straight for a nunnery 😱😱😱
It's not all bad, i'm talking to a few nice, normal guys (at least they seem to be for now!) at the moment. These are just some of the funnier ones in my inbox 🤣

Reactions: 5
Im actually gutted my most recent messages have been boring just guys saying hi and a few actual decent guys having a nice conversation. These two guys though such catches

Screenshot_20190830-103844_POF.jpg

Screenshot_20190830-103519_POF.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24