Online dating horror stories!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ACTUALLY DEAD. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] These are totally making my day!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
But he is right, Catwinky, u shud liten up a little! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
When you're so self 'contious' all you wanna do is thrust your willy into a screen on vid chat
20190829_165217.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
When you're so self 'contious' all you wanna do is thrust your willy into a screen on vid chat
View attachment 36448
BAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] Poor fella was just feeling loanly!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve had one guy ask for the money back for the Cinema he paid for when I said I wasn’t interested in another date 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Loving seeing the messages I have had some dodgy messages ill see if I can post them

These guys 1 message before asking me if I want to take part in a sex act 🙄 another with his self pity lol and another with a clear copy and paste job.
Ugh the self pity ones are the worst!

Reactions: 7
Had been messaging a male - he was old enough to be a man but mentally he was a child. met him once but he wasn’t for me. Anyway he continued to message me and I took pity and messaged back. Making clear seen him as nothing but a friend.
I went on a weekend away with friends, ended up in a hotel with a great group of guys. Went out with them all and partied back at hotel. Some photographs went online totally innocent. I went to bed and was there until afternoon with hangover and woke up to about 500 calls and who knows how many texts.
Starting off saying he was hoping I was having the best time then he really loved me (mate I met you once) then I broke his heart and finished off with he couldn’t believe I was cheating on him as he knew I was having sex at that moment (I definitely wasn’t).
Totally mentally unhinged!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Loving seeing the messages I have had some dodgy messages ill see if I can post them

These guys 1 message before asking me if I want to take part in a sex act [emoji849] another with his self pity lol and another with a clear copy and paste job.
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] You guys' messages are giving me life!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ha ha ha this thread has made my evening! I’m now living back in the country after being in London and honestly the Tinder talent is enough to make anyone become lesbian. Not only do the majority have faves like “a bag of spanner’s” 😂😂😂 I’m also pretty certain their sister is also their cousin and their dad their brother.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Another one. At one point I was inactive and took my photograph off.
Got an email to say I had a message..intrigued I logged in and yes there was an email and yes it was from my very much married relative!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Another one. At one point I was inactive and took my photograph off.
Got an email to say I had a message..intrigued I logged in and yes there was an email and yes it was from my very much married relative!!
Baaaahhhhh! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh ffs!! I’ve been the muppet to pay for tinder gold so I don’t have to swipe so much. Since last night I’ve had over 400 likes. I’ve swiped right on about 5!

One that I’ve swiped right on I’ve just unmatched. Wish I had screenshot the messages first 😂😂 he was putting me through an audition and had to go for interviews between 6.30pm and 10pm mon to thurs. I told him I prefer a telephone interview first via messages and he told me “nah I just want your gash babe” 🤢🤢🤢 duck. Off

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Safe to say I didn’t keep quiet about that but all he could do was laugh and he is still very much married no doubt still messaging random females!
That is so messed up! Some men are such disgusting pigs! I hope you don't have to see him much tbh!
Not online dating, but a blind date set up by my aunt with the son of a friend back when I was 24. [emoji85] He was already bald and looked about 20 years older than me. [emoji51] But I tried my best not to judge the book by its cover. We chatted even though I just wanted to sprint the hell out of there! I said I wanted to move to London, he said that sounded nice and he'd like that as well. [emoji15] Then proceeded to say how he lives in his parents' basement and cries every single day over his ex breaking up with him. [emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]
We said our goodbyes and when I got home, I had a text from him saying I was one of the most beautiful flowers he had ever seen and how he hoped he'd see me soon. No, dude. Just no!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hahaha this thread is hilarious

Not a bad story really but when I was about 17 I joined a sugar daddy site as a joke and got chatting to this guy. He was 49, pretty handsome and I liked older men. He was new to the site, had split with his wife and offered to pay me a monthly amount to go out with him a few times as he was lonely. I was too scared to meet him in reality as the site was creepy but he used to ring me often and we ended up really good friends and he used to give me the best advice. Bless him, I do wonder what he’s up to these days 🙊 Wish I took him up on his offer looking back 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This is a new one for me...
When all seems normal then he announces all he wants to do is make you fat :oops:
No bleeping chance pal it took me a year to get back into topshop jeans, I ain't giving it all up to so you can jack off to my muffin top.
20190829_230527.jpg
20190829_230559.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36