Online dating horror stories!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just thrown myself back out there and so far no danger signs lol
Me as well, so far no bad dates just weird & creepy messages for now Had one date last week went okay but no spark I've just been asked out by another guy so hopefully he'll be normal, he seems decent on text

Reactions: 3
Me as well, so far no bad dates just weird & creepy messages for now Had one date last week went okay but no spark I've just been asked out by another guy so hopefully he'll be normal, he seems decent on text
may the odds be ever in your favour

Reactions: 5
I wonder how many messages like that actually get a positive response? So many blokes send them that there must be some women out there that respond to them.

Reactions: 2
Not creepy exactly, just found it funny/odd as an opening message

Reactions: 19
Can't believe the mental gymnastics this one had to do to convince himself that the reason I must be not replying is that the message is not sending....

Reactions: 11
Love all these stories! Wish I’d screenshot all of mines when I was on the apps lol!!
But for the thousand creepy messages I did find a decent one and now planning the wedding lol.

Reactions: 8
I had one where the opening line was 'what size are your cups?'

So I replied 'my teacups? Usual size'

And he said 'oh another one who thinks they're funny. Blocked'

I offended HIM?!

Reactions: 40
I used Tinder after a long term relationship and 99% of men on there were very normal and decent to chat to. I only met up with one though, been dating four months.

Reactions: 7
‘Come and get me you girls’
Hold us all back whilst we run for you mate!

Reactions: 39