One direction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anybody listened to Harry's sleep story? I don't find him THAT attractive and it was still weirdly erotic!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
He's got a thread - but they're all bleeping assholes and I'm glad Zayn/Gigi made Trisha isolate for 2 weeks before she went to see the baby bc that wasn't law in USA then.
Sorry lovely I didn’t realise he had a thread! I’ll move over to there now. But I totally agree, the fact that they think they’re above the law is beyond me.

Reactions: 4

Can we please discuss?! This is insane. I’m taking it with a pinch of salt bc he’s obviously an angry ex, would love to know what Briana is like!
If she's as bad as he makes her sound, I'd want full custody if I were Louis. Blowing child support on things which benefit the child in no way is scummy and so is letting your child create attachment bonds to strangers you have no intention of keeping in your life.

Reactions: 1
first time on this thread but came on because I’ve been on TikTok and all these videos of Harry and Louis being secretly in love with eachother, giving sly looks to eachother and stuff keep coming up. I’ve never heard this before, is it just people speculating or is it a joke?

Reactions: 4
first time on this thread but came on because I’ve been on TikTok and all these videos of Harry and Louis being secretly in love with eachother, giving sly looks to eachother and stuff keep coming up. I’ve never heard this before, is it just people speculating or is it a joke?
It’s a 10 year old conspiracy theory that believes Harry and Louis are in a secret relationship and are being closeted by their managements, that any relationship they’ve had with women are PR stunts, that all of their love songs are about each other, some believe that Louis’ son is a doll/not his, others think that they used to be together back in the day but split up. They believe that certain ‘hidden messages’ in songs allude to the relationship being real, some think that Harry wearing blue is a ‘Larry proof’. You’re so lucky you’ve gone this long without coming across larries because a lot of them are batshit crazy and nothing will be able to convince them that it isn’t real. My personal belief is that there is no way to ship them respectfully, especially when Louis has been in a long term relationship with a woman for ages and Harry is unlabelled/potentially in a relationship, but some believe in it without projecting their opinions onto everyone while others revolve their lives around Larry.

Also I’ve just seen on tiktok that children going into year 7 in September would’ve been 1 when WMYB was released......

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It’s a 10 year old conspiracy theory that believes Harry and Louis are in a secret relationship and are being closeted by their managements, that any relationship they’ve had with women are PR stunts, that all of their love songs are about each other, some believe that Louis’ son is a doll/not his, others think that they used to be together back in the day but split up. They believe that certain ‘hidden messages’ in songs allude to the relationship being real, some think that Harry wearing blue is a ‘Larry proof’. You’re so lucky you’ve gone this long without coming across larries because a lot of them are batshit crazy and nothing will be able to convince them that it isn’t real. My personal belief is that there is no way to ship them respectfully, especially when Louis has been in a long term relationship with a woman for ages and Harry is unlabelled/potentially in a relationship, but some believe in it without projecting their opinions onto everyone while others revolve their lives around Larry.

Also I’ve just seen on tiktok that children going into year 7 in September would’ve been 1 when WMYB was released......
Thanks for this! wow 10 years where have I been ! 😂 I like some of their songs but never been a huge fan so that’s probably why. Some of the tik tok videos of louis stroking harry and stopping when someone looks at them genuinely made me think omg maybe they were, but things can easily be manipulated into looking a certain way when they’re not. Personally don’t believe it, like you say, Louis been with Eleanor for years abs Harry’s now with olivia wilde apparently! Seems to like an older woman. Some of these ‘directioners’ seem crazy

Thanks for this! wow 10 years where have I been ! 😂 I like some of their songs but never been a huge fan so that’s probably why. Some of the tik tok videos of louis stroking harry and stopping when someone looks at them genuinely made me think omg maybe they were, but things can easily be manipulated into looking a certain way when they’re not. Personally don’t believe it, like you say, Louis been with Eleanor for years abs Harry’s now with olivia wilde apparently! Seems to like an older woman. Some of these ‘directioners’ seem crazy
Like you say, if you watch enough of the videos, you'd be convinced but if you weren't 'in the know' about Larry, you'd think absolutely nothing of their interactions. It's really weird that 10 years down the line and no progress being made in the 'coming out' process, they're still so desperate for these two men to be in a relationship with each other - its borderline fetishising homosexual relationships at this point. Obviously not all Larries believe in the kid being fake and them still being together to this day but the whole fantasy is built on the boys lying and using people such as their own families and friends and 'girlfriends' to cover up Larry which I just don't agree with accusing them of. I dread to see what the Larry reaction to Harry playing a bisexual man in 'My Policeman' will be.

Reactions: 3
This is crazy! But why did they say louis tomlinsons alleged baby mama? Is the writer of the article a Larry? 😂
They’ve done a bad job of picking a doll if Freddie isn’t real because he’s the spitting image of Louis😂😂you think they’d have gone for one that would put any rumours to rest about him being the biological dad😂😂

I read somewhere (can’t recall where and don’t know if it’s from a reliable source) that Louis only pays his baby mama $5,000 a month. I can’t imagine that a famous man with his supposed wealth could get away with paying so little in child support in the state of California. He has the most writing credits out of all the boys, has multi million dollar properties and he’s only paying five grand a month?

I don’t think he’s straight but who knows if the child is his?

That family is all kinds of messy.

I read somewhere (can’t recall where and don’t know if it’s from a reliable source) that Louis only pays his baby mama $5,000 a month. I can’t imagine that a famous man with his supposed wealth could get away with paying so little in child support in the state of California. He has the most writing credits out of all the boys, has multi million dollar properties and he’s only paying five grand a month?

That family is all kinds of messy.
Is that not a lot?? I don't have any kids so idk how much it costs to raise them, but I wouldn't of thought it would cost $5000 especially for the one child. I don't get why it's so expensive but that could be me not having any children or knowledge in that area.

It's not like Briana is poor either, I would understand if she was struggling for money but it doesn't seem like it with her trips away... oh and the surgery 👀 maybe that boob job money could've gone towards her son?

Reactions: 8
$5000 is really NOT a lot as they will factor in her area (very expensive) and making the child’s living situation equal to his fathers. I would have thought she was getting $40,000 a month

Kevin federline gets an eye-watering amount from Brit Brit (people hate him for it but if roles were reversed I doubt anyone would say much)

$5000 is really NOT a lot as they will factor in her area (very expensive) and making the child’s living situation equal to his fathers. I would have thought she was getting $40,000 a month

Kevin federline gets an eye-watering amount from Brit Brit (people hate him for it but if roles were reversed I doubt anyone would say much)
Wow thanks for explaining that! That's so much compared to the UK, I don't even get that much from my job per month! Maybe I should move to california and have a 1 night stand with a famous person🤪

Edit: I've just googled it and a few articles out there saying he pays £15,000 per month not £5000. They are from 2016 though, does it change over time?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It would be utterly crazy if the child wasn't him - they're the image of each other!!

Why do people not think he's straight, out of curiosity? Like I don't understand what behaviour he exhibits to make his heterosexuality questionable or what behaviour determines if you're LGBTQ+ apart from the obvious like stating that you are or who you sleep with?

It would be utterly crazy if the child wasn't him - they're the image of each other!!

Why do people not think he's straight, out of curiosity? Like I don't understand what behaviour he exhibits to make his heterosexuality questionable or what behaviour determines if you're LGBTQ+ apart from the obvious like stating that you are or who you sleep with?
he was quite camp in the xfactor - 2012 days, i’m sure there will be youtube videos showing it? in an interview recently he said he got drunk at club GAY before a performance and the next day simon flew him to LA and gave him a talking to, it’s speculated that from then he told louis to act ‘more straight’ (sorry if i’ve worded that badly, can someone please correct me with language i don’t want to be offensive)

Reactions: 2
he was quite camp in the xfactor - 2012 days, i’m sure there will be youtube videos showing it? in an interview recently he said he got drunk at club GAY before a performance and the next day simon flew him to LA and gave him a talking to, it’s speculated that from then he told louis to act ‘more straight’ (sorry if i’ve worded that badly, can someone please correct me with language i don’t want to be offensive)
I have a friend who reminds me of Louis a lot - his voice doesn't sound overly masculine, he can enjoy chatting with the girls without making it a 'I'm a man, i can't talk about any of this !!' thing (not sure if Louis is like this obviously), he gets quite passionate about the football to say the least, and you could interpret him as being a bit camp but he's obviously completely besotted with his girlfriend - the same as I think Louis must be with Eleanor for her to stay with him through all the hate she must get. I don't doubt that Simon told him to tone down his femininity but I also don't think that said femininity means that he's gay. This classic vid is a prime example of how I think he's just a bit theatrical(?), kind of reminds me of my friend a lot. Also how tf was this nearly a decade ago wtf, I'm literally in the comments from yonks ago 😂😂 Also I know that homosexuality isn't based on someones femininity or masculinity and its purely stereotypical, anyone could be gay, but I think people do make the assumption based on his femininity.

Hmm i don't think someone can be gay though just because they act camp. Like I know a lot of people associate it with that but doesn't mean it's true, he has been the oldest child and raised 4 younger sisters, which may be a reason why?
I think from that one part on X Factor where he was "camp" doesn't equate to the other 9 years where he wasn't camp very much if at all

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.