One direction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone think they’ll do a reunion soon? I feel like they might but it will be a one off thing. I don’t think they’ll come back as one direction for a long period of time 😩
I don’t think so but I hope one day they will 💖

Reactions: 1
I don't think 1D will stage a comeback just yet. I do think they will follow the example of Take That, and dip their toes in the water by recording music and releasing it. Take That reformed as a 4 man band, then when Robbie realised they weren't going to fail, he made friends with them all again and joined in. I reckon Harry is the Robbie character (better looking, more charismatic but with worse tattoos) and he won't agree to a reunion until he knows it's what the fans want, then he'll go back on his terms. I predict this will happen in 5 years or so. Louis will need the money - child maintenance in California is obscene. Liam will be desperate for publicity. Niall will do it for the craic. Zayn will ignore the whole thing and if asked will say '1D? Who are they?'

So 2026 - get saving because the tickets will be extortionate. :D :D

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t see it any time soon 😭💔 and I defo don’t see H being involved. I think Liam, Louis and Niall would be interested soon but especially with Covid I think if it was going to be soon it will now be delayed by a good couple of years! Did any one watch the Ben Winston / Liam live the other week? Filled me with so much joy 😂 Ben and Corden will make it happen one day!

Reactions: 3
I could see Harry going back for one album and a tour but nothing more. He’s never said anything bad about being in the bad but he’s too successful on his own to just drop it. Zayn won’t rejoin, too many bridges burned there. Liam will take anything he can get - which is a shame because he is talented I dunno if he isn’t as successful because he got fucked over somewhere or if he’s just tit and I feel sorry for him. As others have said Niall will do it for the craic and it’s obvious he LOVED being in 1D.

Reactions: 5
I don’t see it any time soon 😭💔 and I defo don’t see H being involved. I think Liam, Louis and Niall would be interested soon but especially with Covid I think if it was going to be soon it will now be delayed by a good couple of years! Did any one watch the Ben Winston / Liam live the other week? Filled me with so much joy 😂 Ben and Corden will make it happen one day!
I can see the three of them coming together for something. Wouldn't be as successful without Zayn and Harry, but I would hope that Louis and Niall would have the opportunity to take centre stage more.

Reactions: 2
I could see Harry going back for one album and a tour but nothing more. He’s never said anything bad about being in the bad but he’s too successful on his own to just drop it. Zayn won’t rejoin, too many bridges burned there. Liam will take anything he can get - which is a shame because he is talented I dunno if he isn’t as successful because he got fucked over somewhere or if he’s just tit and I feel sorry for him. As others have said Niall will do it for the craic and it’s obvious he LOVED being in 1D.
I forgot about Louis... which tells you all you need to know there 😂😂 id say he‘ll be one album and a tour guy too.

I got into Louis’ music after his live gig. I do think that his voice adds something to the 1d sound.

Reactions: 7
Tbf I've said this before but I think Lottie has used her platform well too! Her tanning brand wirh Lou has done really well and it's pretty good stuff too. She's a bit boring like Gemma however she seems nice enough and worked hard for her business. She's used it to her advantage, so good on her!! Better than the Malik sisters or her younger siblings that's for sure!
Yes I suppose in comparison with the twins and zayns sisters,lottie has done well with her position. Is she still involved with Caroline Flacks ex?

Reactions: 1
I got into Louis’ music after his live gig. I do think that his voice adds something to the 1d sound.
He does carry a lot of the choruses, you can tell especially in One Thing.

I think Louis' voice works well within the band but I wouldn't listen to his solo music.

Reactions: 4
I actually love Louis's song for his mum 'Two Of Us.'
I think the lyrics and the melody are good. It's sad that he released it the same week his sister died. :cry: :cry:

Reactions: 9
Yes I suppose in comparison with the twins and zayns sisters,lottie has done well with her position. Is she still involved with Caroline Flacks ex?
Yeah I think so as she posted a few pics with him on her Instagram story like 3 days ago

I actually love Louis's song for his mum 'Two Of Us.'
I think the lyrics and the melody are good. It's sad that he released it the same week his sister died. :cry: :cry:
It’s a beautiful song!!!! He’s been through a lot!

• Sad
It’s a beautiful song!!!! He’s been through a lot!
He has had so much heartache and that's why I get irked by Larries still trying to prove Freddie isn't his son. His little boy obviously brings him a lot of joy, and that's good. As the oldest son, he's head of the family now and that's a massive pressure for him. Poor man.

Reactions: 12
Louis carries 1D, he was so underrated! Absolutely love his solo stuff too. I’ve got a soft spot for him 💖💖💖

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Louis carries 1D, he was so underrated! Absolutely love his solo stuff too. I’ve got a soft spot for him 💖💖💖
I'm the same. He has such a distinctive voice, that really stands out. And a beautiful tone to it.

And I agree about his solo stuff, his album, so beautiful.

I just his cheeky grin, and hia sweet personality. And he's a fellow Yorkshireman, so he's from my patch.

Reactions: 6
I haven't really dabbled much in Louis' solo music but Back To You was one of my most played songs in 2017 (a bit ashamed that I played it more than any of the HS1 songs but that's probably because there were multiple Harry songs compared to one Louis song but it is a good af song) and I added Walls to a playlist the other day because its a great song too. I'm honestly rooting for all of the boys. I'd love Louis to improve his voice a bit more and go full Stone Roses/Oasis (without sounding like a tribute act). Liam needs to come out with an actual good album this time around. I'd like Niall to spice it up a bit because he doesn't really have a unique sound as of yet. Harry doesn't need any advice whatsoever, he can just continue doing what he does perfectly. I'd love more orchestral elements in his songs like the FTDT bridge and I always love his Pink Floyd influences. I'm listening to my 1D playlist and tbh I crave new solo music more than new 1D content. I think Louis and Liam could work on a song together in the near future - they seem the closest.

Yeah, a noticeable decline.

Honestly one of the worst popstars ever with a terrible attitude because he begrudges his camp days. Now we have to listen to his best Liam Gallagher impersonation... cringe!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Was anyone else obsessed with 5sos after they toured with 1D? Wonder if they’ve got a thread on here? Would love to know the juicy goss about them 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.