One direction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of Niall does anyone know his family situation? He never has seemed close to his family and his brother tried to cash in on his name years ago and was a bleeping idiot about it.

Reactions: 2
What happened with his brother?
he was just exceptionally cringe and milked Niall being in 1D for all he could get from it.

his old Twitter is horrendously cringe: ItsGregHoran

I’m assuming it old because it hasn’t been updated since 2014. No idea what he’s at these days though but oh my god he hurt my brain.

Reactions: 1
Niall's parents are divorced, they split up when he was really young. He has a stepmum and a stepdad as both have remarried other people. I think his brother helps run his golf company. In 1D days though, he was definitely jealous of Niall's fame and fortune - but to be fair to him, if my sibling suddenly became globally famous with millions in the bank, I'd want a slice of it too ;)

Reactions: 6
Yeah Niall’s brother used to write some questionable stuff online ... there are a few more I can remember but I can’t find the screenshots from Twitter!
Oh my god he sounds like a nutter, and Niall had him in the music video for Story of My Life!

Reactions: 8
Oh my god he sounds like a nutter, and Niall had him in the music video for Story of My Life!
he was! He was totally milking being nialls brother and all the attention, would address rumours on twitter but emotionally manipulated the fans, j remember once him basically saying they can’t give up on their boys or they’re not real fans. He totally turned publicly nasty with Niall after a while which I assume is after Niall rightfully cut ties with him.

it would be a shame if he wasn’t close to his roots and family purely because his brother is a twit.

Reactions: 5
Poor Greg. It must be hard to see your sibling getting rich and famous while no-one gives a tit about you :( I hope he's used the intervening years wisely and brushed up on his spelling and grammar!

They did make up in the end though, Niall was best man at Greg's wedding in 2013 and I think is godfather to his nephew Theo.

The marriage went tits up in 2018 and Greg is apparently on Tinder now, looking for love again. Anyone single who can verify this? I don't think my husband would appreciate me scrolling through Tinder :D

I'm pretty sure Greg is involved in some way with the golf company that Niall owns.

Them tweets are gold! Yeah I’m sure he was the best man.
I’m sure it’s hard for the families - you do see that in the 1d movie but to take it public like that is so cringe!

Reactions: 4
He’s quite a bit older too, isn’t he? The second hand embarrassment is real. I do feel sorry for the families thrust into the limelight on the back of their success. Social media is not always a good thing.

He’s quite a bit older too, isn’t he? The second hand embarrassment is real. I do feel sorry for the families thrust into the limelight on the back of their success. Social media is not always a good thing.
I love how Gemma has used her platform <3

Reactions: 4
I just find it ridiculous that any of the siblings have a platform to be honest. Gemma is the best of a bad bunch but I find her incredibly bland and boring.

Reactions: 3
I just find it ridiculous that any of the siblings have a platform to be honest. Gemma is the best of a bad bunch but I find her incredibly bland and boring.
Tbf I've said this before but I think Lottie has used her platform well too! Her tanning brand wirh Lou has done really well and it's pretty good stuff too. She's a bit boring like Gemma however she seems nice enough and worked hard for her business. She's used it to her advantage, so good on her!! Better than the Malik sisters or her younger siblings that's for sure!

I feel like Liam’s siblings are the only ones who stayed out of it all, I think he has sisters!

Reactions: 8
Does anyone think they’ll do a reunion soon? I feel like they might but it will be a one off thing. I don’t think they’ll come back as one direction for a long period of time 😩

Does anyone think they’ll do a reunion soon? I feel like they might but it will be a one off thing. I don’t think they’ll come back as one direction for a long period of time 😩
Ya reckon? I was thinking maybe in a few more years like 3/4, especially because of covid too

They all got very lucky in the sense that they accumulated a lot of followers by simply being related to the boys but I think they're just working with the privilege they've got tbh I don't think any of them intended to be public figures, hence why they're not big personalities. Tbh good for them if they've managed to follow their passions, they'd be silly not to use such a large audience to their own advantage and I imagine their lives were massively affected too when their siblings rose to these unthinkable levels of fame so they deserve to get something out of it at least. As long as they're transparent and self aware about how they have such a big following, I personally have no problem with the likes of Lottie and Gemma profitting off of it.

no chance ngl 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.