One direction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everytime I see Liam's new fiance Maya all I can think of is how dull she looks. The world's plainest 'model'? I say that in quotation marks as we all know Instagram models aren't truly models.
Her dads a millionaire, that’s why she’s classes as a ‘model’. Daddy can buy that title

Reactions: 5
Her dads a millionaire, that’s why she’s classes as a ‘model’. Daddy can buy that title
100%. She had a six million USD 15th birthday party. I think Liam is definitely the one marrying up here.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
100%. She had a six million USD 15th birthday party. I think Liam is definitely the one marrying up here.

There will be definitely be prenups to sign. Suprised her dads for it seeings she’s gonna gain a step son too. Do find it weird that he’s know her since she was 15 and started dating her at 18.

Bit of a strange coupling for sure. Either her and Liam just really have a strong connection (she was apparently a huge 1D fan back in the days) or it's just an infatuation. Maybe her parents are going along with it, but don't expect it to last anyways (this is what I personally think). Cheryl is almost twice her age and Liam's baby momma and I can't see any reasonable 20 year old wanting to deal with all that.

Last edited:
SyCo Entertainment was previously a joint venture with Simon and Sony Music Group (three divisions of SyCo, TV, Film and Music), and in July 2020 Simon bought out Sony's stake in SyCo Entertainment excluding SyCo Music.

As such existing artists, back catalogue and the SyCo Music brand all fold into the Sony Music Group as a wholly owned subsidiary. Since Simon has since left SyCo Music as well, it may be that Sony no longer want to use a brand that is more associated with Simon Cowell rather than Sony and as such that is why SyCo Music has ceased to be used by Sony. So Simon shouldn't own any rights to the One Direction brand, the legal trademarks are owned by 1D Media Limited, which from research I can't see any shareholders other than the 1D guys.
To be honest with you I haven't done any further reading into it, it was just a quick thing I skim read. It makes no idea to me if they come back or not. I think if they can reunite and find a style of music that they all can get on board with would be good but how likely is that. Their solo stuff is all very different (i like it all), so I'm not how they'd find a common ground without going back to what they used to produce.

Reactions: 2
To be honest with you I haven't done any further reading into it, it was just a quick thing I skim read. It makes no idea to me if they come back or not. I think if they can reunite and find a style of music that they all can get on board with would be good but how likely is that. Their solo stuff is all very different (i like it all), so I'm not how they'd find a common ground without going back to what they used to produce.
I think you are right with saying that the biggest obstacle to them ever getting back together would be agreeing on a style of music to produce, given how they all went in such different directions with their solo material. And I don't think they'd go back to the style they released first time around. So for me a reunion would be a anniversary, greatest hits tour kind of thing rather than getting back together seriously to make new music.

Reactions: 3
I vaguely saw something about that last night. That man is a bit of a tool anyway but not sure why he is even replying to young girls on insta (never mind the fact he is making himself look like a bigger tool with his comments ffs).

i do think it’s ridiculous the following those girls get purely from being a famous persons sister-I think they all look bloody ridiculous and are so fame hungry. I liked Fizzy and it was very tragic what happened to her.

Reactions: 13
I remember when that all kicked off, the girls posted so much to try and make everyone seem like the people ‘hating’ were the problem, and took about 8 attempts to apologise. I understand they’re only 16 (it’s not an excuse but the aren’t the most educated anyways) and have no proper parental figure in their lives which I think had a huge impact on the situation. For me they black fishing was an issue but more of an Issue was the fact they didn’t accept they were in the wrong and didn’t want to learn how to better themselves.

SyCo Entertainment was previously a joint venture with Simon and Sony Music Group (three divisions of SyCo, TV, Film and Music), and in July 2020 Simon bought out Sony's stake in SyCo Entertainment excluding SyCo Music.

As such existing artists, back catalogue and the SyCo Music brand all fold into the Sony Music Group as a wholly owned subsidiary. Since Simon has since left SyCo Music as well, it may be that Sony no longer want to use a brand that is more associated with Simon Cowell rather than Sony and as such that is why SyCo Music has ceased to be used by Sony. So Simon shouldn't own any rights to the One Direction brand, the legal trademarks are owned by 1D Media Limited, which from research I can't see any shareholders other than the 1D guys.
Those boys clearly had someone looking out for them at some point as they all seem to have done very well for themselves financially. That doesn't always happen with boybands. I hope we never hear of any of them loosing all their money. It'd be nice not to hear that in years to come for a change.

Has anyone seen what’s kicked off on mark’s Instagram about the tomlinson girls black fishing?
What is this tool doing interacting with girls/fans online? duck off into your own lane, Mr. I understand wanting to stand up for your daughters, but this isn't the way for an adult to go about it.

Last edited:
What irritates me even more was the post he put up of fizzy with the caption being something along the lines of “Oh Fizzy what would you think of all this”
Fizzy was very well educated around these topics, she had good friends that were POC and spoke out about black fishing before, so why he thinks she would be on their “side” I don’t know, and why he felt the need to bring her into it I don’t know. It’s like he posted her to say “Look, I have a dead daughter, you’re not allowed to be mean to me” but it completely backfired anyway because all the comments are people asking him to educate himself and tell his daughters to stop with the tanning

It seems that without the parental figure in their lives the girls will just live off being famous by association of being related to Louis. At least Lottie has made a name for herself with her business with Lou Teasdale and has other partnerships. They're not in school anymore and given the response Mark has replied with to those DMs it doesn't seem like they will become more educated about the issues they're contributing to. They've been allowed to get multiple procedures at such a young age (lip fillers, veneers etc) and it makes me sad to see.

287BAF8B-BBEF-420A-9680-F121C373696B.jpeg

It’s how some of their fans can defend them during this. This accounts now deleted it after getting hate over the post but like seriously this is disgusting. Like I didn’t go to the protests and I didn’t post loads and loads on my story, I did a little but chose to educate myself in private more, and am still educating myself. But here we are the girl who didn’t go to the marches is calling out racism and the ‘white saviour’ who did is the one defending racists 🤢

Reactions: 3
Dedicating a fan account to the siblings of someone famous is the first sign of madness it seems

Reactions: 15
Richard Lawson is an ex VF writer who used to post a lot of articles like that, the tumblr larries felt he was “safe” and he seemed it but then he posted something to tweeted or something and he said that none of it was true and he’d never believed it. It was pretty toxic.
i know the conversation is kind of gone about louis/harry but have any of you seen this article from vanity fair? https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2015/12/harry-styles-tattoo-late-late-show-james-corden#10

Richard Lawson is an ex VF writer who used to post a lot of articles like that, the tumblr larries felt he was “safe” and he seemed it but then he posted something to tweeted or something and he said that none of it was true and he’d never believed it. It was pretty toxic.
wow, i never realised the drama surrounding the journo - still interesting considering these articles /mostly/ have to be approved by managers etc, or at least are proofread first to prepare damage control and such

wow, i never realised the drama surrounding the journo - still interesting considering these articles /mostly/ have to be approved by managers etc, or at least are proofread first to prepare damage control and such
Exactly. That’s the strange thing about it. I still don’t really understand how things like this happen. Some would say it’s because at the time HL’s coming out was being “seeded” but I dunno about that. Especially as Freddie was already on the way by this stage I believe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.