One direction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts on Zayns new song anyone?
He makes good music but his voice lacks, you can hear the autotune correcting him going out of tune on almost all of his songs.

The song is ok, I think the lack promotion In any shape or form due to him staying in his house like a hermit crab has effected his audience / career. I understand his anxiety etc, but there comes a point when people won’t care which I think has been and gone since his last album roll out flopped.

Reactions: 1
He makes good music but his voice lacks, you can hear the autotune correcting him going out of tune on almost all of his songs.

The song is ok, I think the lack promotion In any shape or form due to him staying in his house like a hermit crab has effected his audience / career. I understand his anxiety etc, but there comes a point when people won’t care which I think has been and gone since his last album roll out flopped.
I like him and think his voice is great but don’t remember him being quite so ‘mumbly’ when he sang in 1d-I find it really hard to understand what he’s saying but maybe that just me showing my age lol

• Heart

Some artists dont care for the faff of promotion. If you haven't realised by now, he doesnt give much of a tit about promotion, you haven't been paying attention. He doesnt court the media and clearly doesnt like the spotlight but likes releasing the music, why does it always have to be about promotion, sales and money? I really don't think he cares.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Some artists dont care for the faff of promotion. If you haven't realised by now, he doesnt give much of a tit about promotion, you haven't been paying attention. He doesnt court the media and clearly doesnt like the spotlight but likes releasing the music, why does it always have to be about promotion, sales and money? I really don't think he cares.
Hahahahahahahaha!

Clearly I have paid attention, to know he doesn’t promote etc as I said and to even know he has a single out is me paying attention - I guarantee people who don’t follow him on socials don’t know about his single... some people dont know he even released another album and the poor sales show for it.

His solo career will not last and it’s all about sales, money and promotion as without all of that he literally wouldn’t be where he is today. He’d still be in Bradford with his crappy attitude.

He has the potential to be a much better and bigger artist.

Reactions: 3
Hahahahahahahaha!

Clearly I have paid attention, to know he doesn’t promote etc as I said and to even know he has a single out is me paying attention - I guarantee people who don’t follow him on socials don’t know about his single... some people dont know he even released another album and the poor sales show for it.

His solo career will not last and it’s all about sales, money and promotion as without all of that he literally wouldn’t be where he is today. He’d still be in Bradford with his crappy attitude.

He has the potential to be a much better and bigger artist.
You completely missed my point.

I said you haven't paid attention if you haven't realised he doesnt WANT to promote his music. He clearly just wants to release it and have it out there for people to enjoy without the media circus of interviews and pandering to the public for sales.

1D were worked to death throughout their whole career together, maybe he just wants to chill, release his music and reap the rewards of that while also doing what he likes? Not everyone cares about promotion and money?

You clearly have something against him so I'll this discussion here.

• Heart
Has anyone commented on Gigi and Zayn's baby daughter yet? I wonder if Zayn's fans will be pleased for him, or whether they think this little girl is a reborn doll, like Louis's son?

• Haha

he doesnt even need the autotune idk why he uses it so heavily because his voice is gorgeous without it

You completely missed my point.

I said you haven't paid attention if you haven't realised he doesnt WANT to promote his music. He clearly just wants to release it and have it out there for people to enjoy without the media circus of interviews and pandering to the public for sales.

1D were worked to death throughout their whole career together, maybe he just wants to chill, release his music and reap the rewards of that while also doing what he likes? Not everyone cares about promotion and money?

You clearly have something against him so I'll this discussion here.
I reallllly don’t. I even mentioned his anxiety which is why he cancelled live shows. I understand he doesn’t want to promote but he’s shooting himself in the foot that’s all im saying.

He could be so much bigger and work with some big people, I think he had the potential to be bigger than Harry. I get he doesn’t want to do that it’s painfully obvious he doesn’t have interest in being an artist, I’m not dumb but I THINK he could have a much better career if he wasn’t so elusive. That’s all, my opinion. No need to call me a hater or make out I’m dumb or something as you don’t know me. It was me giving an opinion.

Has anyone commented on Gigi and Zayn's baby daughter yet? I wonder if Zayn's fans will be pleased for him, or whether they think this little girl is a reborn doll, like Louis's son?
I’m happy for them, and I 100% think it’s real. However I’m definitely more of a gigi fan than a Zayn fan, I hope they’re happy for them

I’m happy for them, and I 100% think it’s real. However I’m definitely more of a gigi fan than a Zayn fan, I hope they’re happy for them
Oh I definitely believe in all the 1D babies - the conspiracy theories the crazier 1D fans come up with make me howl with laughter at times, and fear for their sanity at others. I hope Zayn's baby daughter makes him happy and settled.

Reactions: 7
I reallllly don’t. I even mentioned his anxiety which is why he cancelled live shows. I understand he doesn’t want to promote but he’s shooting himself in the foot that’s all im saying.

He could be so much bigger and work with some big people, I think he had the potential to be bigger than Harry. I get he doesn’t want to do that it’s painfully obvious he doesn’t have interest in being an artist, I’m not dumb but I THINK he could have a much better career if he wasn’t so elusive. That’s all, my opinion. No need to call me a hater or make out I’m dumb or something as you don’t know me. It was me giving an opinion.
Thats cool - I agree with your latter points about him having the potential to become a bigger artist than his peers given the right publicity promotion but also respect he doesn't seem to want that anymore.

I didn't make you out as a hater but you gave off the impression you didn't like him as you commented about his home town and "crappy attitude" as they didn't correlate with him not wanting to promote his solo music.

Thoughts on the movies Harry is doing ? and his direction in general. I know his shows have been postponed till "never" at the moment but does it surprise anyone that he is doing two back to back and is the star in both ??

Last edited:
I like two of Zayn's songs, but this one is awful. I don't think he was ever going to be the breakout artist from the band. He doesn't have the personality. The one with charisma and charm is always the one to be carried through, regardless of musical talent. Harry seems to have really put effort into learning his craft. I was impressed with his Late Late? performance during the promo run of his first album, just him and his guitar. That was brave considering he wasn't initially a musician. I enjoy most of his first and second offerings. I like a couple of Niall's songs, Liam's are awful and I have a soft spot for underdog Louis. His album is really quite good. It doesn't seem like he's put an awful lot of effort into improving his vocal ability though. He's quite weak live. I wonder if he would have improved much during his solo tour. It's such a shame that was affected by Covid. He can't catch a break.

As for the baby, I totally believe she's Zayn's. Do people honestly question it? I wonder what her name is?

Reactions: 5
Thoughts on the movies Harry is doing ? and his direction in general. I know his shows have been postponed till "never" at the moment but does it surprise anyone that he is doing two back to back and is the star in both ??
I genuinely think Harry was born to be a performer. It doesnt surprise me that hes being offered opportunities like these. I also think Harry still has a huge fanbase so it makes sense for producers to capitalise on that.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.