One Direction #7 Spaces between them

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s what I don’t get about the Larry thing. I can’t even imagine them being friends anymore 😂.
In the early footage, Harry seemed very young and Louis kind of took him under his wing, a few years in, you can see that Harry is completely different and seemingly much more confident and maybe a bit frustrated by Louis immaturity. Then Zayn leaves, Harry makes his big move, end of 1D.

Reactions: 5
In the early footage, Harry seemed very young and Louis kind of took him under his wing, a few years in, you can see that Harry is completely different and seemingly much more confident and maybe a bit frustrated by Louis immaturity. Then Zayn leaves, Harry makes his big move, end of 1D.
I can understand the rest of them being upset and angry at Harry for suggesting the break in 2014 (even though it was definitely inevitable and even if Harry had bigger ambitions, the writing was on the wall that they had a shelf life and I’d argue 1d has been preserved well in fans’ minds because they left on a high note and didn’t end with a whimper like most who milk it for too long) but I personally don’t understand why some of them still seem bitter about it now years later. They were overworked and absolutely needed a break. With space and time surely you’d see that.

Reactions: 10
I find it so cringe when anyone (famous or not) acts like they are too good for their own past. Louis needs to realise he would be nowhere without 1D, he would never have made it in music otherwise

Reactions: 10
I find it so cringe when anyone (famous or not) acts like they are too good for their own past. Louis needs to realise he would be nowhere without 1D, he would never have made it in music otherwise
Louis would never have made it without the band. He couldn't sing then and he can't sing now

Reactions: 7
Oooooh he better be careful, a lot of his fans are Larries. Is that his recent Latin America press tour?

Reactions: 1
I'm not sure how old this Louis tiktok is but I enjoyed it

I love how these fans are calm and relaxed with him... I could never 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm not sure how old this Louis tiktok is but I enjoyed it

I love how these fans are calm and relaxed with him... I could never 😂

I think that’s only from yesterday. I love the girl at the end with her arms on him posing like she’s his girlfriend 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
god they need to stop rehashing this larry stuff, it just garners more attention every time

Just heard Teardrops on radio 2 and I'm actually really liking it! Sounds like a song that could win Eurovision (I mean that in a good way! 😅), a bit like Swedish pop 👍

god they need to stop rehashing this larry stuff, it just garners more attention every time
I’m so surprised it was even allowed on the questions, I would think it would be the first off topic 😅 they are either looking for clicks or Louis had in enough of it

Or Louis knows it gets attention 😌
I don’t think that’s the reason because he seems to hate the whole topic, understandably. I wonder what would have to happen for people to believe him, It must’ve taken a massive toll on him. Harry on the other hand is never asked about that and it doesn’t seem to affect him and his life as much as it affects Louis.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think that’s the reason because he seems to hate the whole topic, understandably. I wonder what would have to happen for people to believe him, It must’ve taken a massive toll on him. Harry on the other hand is never asked about that and it doesn’t seem to affect him and his life as much as it affects Louis.
Larries make up a tiny portion of Harry’s fanbase nowadays and he has enough other things going on that interviews won’t spend the time they have with him asking about it. But he did say in his last Rolling Stone interview that it’s hard having to go on a second date with someone and having to explain there’s a corner of the internet who will say anything and it’s not real/true. I think it affects him too but he doesn’t have a child to protect in this scenario

Reactions: 5
Why though? Why does Harry never get asked about it, that’s what confuses me