One Direction #7 Spaces between them

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why though? Why does Harry never get asked about it, that’s what confuses me
Louis has always made a song and a dance about it because I think it effected his life more. Eleanor got dogs abuse for over a decade as did the mother of his child, people says his son isn’t real, online abusing his sisters etc. Harry doesn’t expose his emotions or his public life as easily. I’m sure it bothers him, or used to but he’d never let them know it.

Reactions: 10
Louis has always made a song and a dance about it because I think it effected his life more. Eleanor got dogs abuse for over a decade as did the mother of his child, people says his son isn’t real, online abusing his sisters etc. Harry doesn’t expose his emotions or his public life as easily. I’m sure it bothers him, or used to but he’d never let them know it.
Louis acknowledges it by denying it. Harry doesn’t acknowledge it at all either way.

Reactions: 6
I feel sorry for Eleanor, that girl has been through an immense amount of hate for 10 years. I find it funny when they say Freddie is not his son when he is literally a copy of him. Even Lucky looks like him

• Sad
Is he still with Eleanor? I thought they broke up for some reason. Surprised they aren't engaged yet.

Is he still with Eleanor? I thought they broke up for some reason. Surprised they aren't engaged yet.
She has moved on and kept the dogs 😅 there was a blonde girl that held Louis hand on what it looked like a date a while back but I don’t think they were ever seen together again

Reactions: 1
I don’t think that’s the reason because he seems to hate the whole topic, understandably. I wonder what would have to happen for people to believe him, It must’ve taken a massive toll on him. Harry on the other hand is never asked about that and it doesn’t seem to affect him and his life as much as it affects Louis.
Harry is such a huge star in his own right; Louis owes a lot of his fame to the rumours! It must be very annoying, whether there was ever any truth to it, or not! I will die on the hill that something went on in those early days; even if just an infatuation, the eyes and body language don’t lie.

Reactions: 7
Harry is such a huge star in his own right; Louis owes a lot of his fame to the rumours! It must be very annoying, whether there was ever any truth to it, or not! I will die on the hill that something went on in those early days; even if just an infatuation, the eyes and body language don’t lie.
Infatuation from which side? Do you think they’re both bisexual then?

Some videos do look like it, but I doubt we’ll ever find out 😅 I would love to know what actually happened because both boys seem to just like women, at least publicly. Maybe they were just really close

Reactions: 3
Infatuation from which side? Do you think they’re both bisexual then?
Both look to be into each other and I don’t know what they identify as privately, but I’d be very surprised if Louis was straight and Harry is openly unlabelled aka not straight! The rumours didn’t come from nowhere; they were incredibly flirty and touchy feely with each other, and there were a lot of innuendos. In my opinion something has gone on between Harry and Nick Grimshaw and Harry and Louis … in both cases he’s had a flirty chemistry that seems very genuine.

Reactions: 7
She has moved on and kept the dogs 😅 there was a blonde girl that held Louis hand on what it looked like a date a while back but I don’t think they were ever seen together again
I've just looked at her insta, blimey she went mad on the injectables o_O she looks completely different!

I've just looked at her insta, blimey she went mad on the injectables o_O she looks completely different!
I do think there’s a lot of editing and clever angles involved. I’ve seen pictures and videos of her on fan pages that other people have taken of her and she looks very different to the pictures she uploads

I do think there’s a lot of editing and clever angles involved. I’ve seen pictures and videos of her on fan pages that other people have taken of her and she looks very different to the pictures she uploads
I agree. Also for someone that is an influencer she doesn’t post much at all. Maybe she has another job this days 🤷🏻‍♀️

Both look to be into each other and I don’t know what they identify as privately, but I’d be very surprised if Louis was straight and Harry is openly unlabelled aka not straight! The rumours didn’t come from nowhere; they were incredibly flirty and touchy feely with each other, and there were a lot of innuendos. In my opinion something has gone on between Harry and Nick Grimshaw and Harry and Louis … in both cases he’s had a flirty chemistry that seems very genuine.
I agree! I’m not a Larrie and when I first looked at video “proofs” I was sceptical but after watching a couple of videos there was clearly something going on. Maybe even just a flirty mutual attraction. I know a lot can be debunked however the two videos for me is that sly arm touch video where Louis looks like he is about to pop a boner any minute 😂 and the video where Louis angrily grabs liams hand randomly in the middle of the interview whilst Zayn and Harry look very awkward.

I am not gay or a touchy feely person at all so maybe it’s just me BUT if one of my friends started slyly rubbing my arm with one finger during a work meeting I would be like wtaf are you doing…

I don’t think there is anything going on now! But I do agree with you that I don’t think Louis is straight and I believe his laddy lad persona is definitely a cover for his insecurities. I say this because my brother is exactly like Louis ( prob why I have a soft spot for him) he is loud, drinks too much, is a lads lad etc etc. however he let it slip a while ago ( when drunk) that he enjoys sleeping with men but is adamant he’s not gay or bi…he has only ever had girlfriends too!

I agree! I’m not a Larrie and when I first looked at video “proofs” I was sceptical but after watching a couple of videos there was clearly something going on. Maybe even just a flirty mutual attraction. I know a lot can be debunked however the two videos for me is that sly arm touch video where Louis looks like he is about to pop a boner any minute 😂 and the video where Louis angrily grabs liams hand randomly in the middle of the interview whilst Zayn and Harry look very awkward.

I am not gay or a touchy feely person at all so maybe it’s just me BUT if one of my friends started slyly rubbing my arm with one finger during a work meeting I would be like wtaf are you doing…

I don’t think there is anything going on now! But I do agree with you that I don’t think Louis is straight and I believe his laddy lad persona is definitely a cover for his insecurities. I say this because my brother is exactly like Louis ( prob why I have a soft spot for him) he is loud, drinks too much, is a lads lad etc etc. however he let it slip a while ago ( when drunk) that he enjoys sleeping with men but is adamant he’s not gay or bi…he has only ever had girlfriends too!
i agree with you

Reactions: 2
I’ve just been at soft play with my little girl and they played 3 1D songs in a row and it really made my day 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Just watched the angry hand video. It does look suspicious doesn’t it. Can’t find the other one tho.

surely it’s only a matter of time b4 liam spills the beans bcoz he wants to stay relevant. They all must know so much!

Reactions: 6
And the video of them drunk, dancing and Louis shouts boyfriend and goes to kiss him..and all the receipts from Leeds festival. There's so many moments like that that that I think it's likely something did happen in the early days but I don't think it lasted long. It would explain why louis switched. He used to encourage fans speculating and then he became angry whenever it was brought up

Reactions: 5