One Direction #7 Spaces between them

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry has always been physically close to his friends. the Larry stuff is absolutely insane because it was clearly just teen boys being silly and you can literally view their actions anyway you want to. I personally think Louis is a bully and a lot of the things he said that are "Larry proof" are actually him being an asshole. The fact that Harry significantly distanced himself in like 2013 and has not spoken of Louis since the end of 1D minus saying his name in context of the whole group, twice, it pretty telling.

Reactions: 7
Harry has always been physically close to his friends. the Larry stuff is absolutely insane because it was clearly just teen boys being silly and you can literally view their actions anyway you want to. I personally think Louis is a bully and a lot of the things he said that are "Larry proof" are actually him being an asshole. The fact that Harry significantly distanced himself in like 2013 and has not spoken of Louis since the end of 1D minus saying his name in context of the whole group, twice, it pretty telling.
interesting, what “Larry proof” do you think is Louis being an hole / bullying? Genuinely curious- I’m not a Larrie like I said previously so I’m not looking to argue I am genuinely wondering why you think that. Louis doesn’t come across as a bully to me. I just think he has a very jokey bantering ( is that a word) sense of humour.

I do think they fell out like you said, but I still believe something happened between them. And hasn’t Louis said Harry has been to his shows so I don’t think he hates him as much as you think. I just don’t think they talk about each other in public for obvious reasons…

Reactions: 2
interesting, what “Larry proof” do you think is Louis being an hole / bullying? Genuinely curious- I’m not a Larrie like I said previously so I’m not looking to argue I am genuinely wondering why you think that. Louis doesn’t come across as a bully to me. I just think he has a very jokey bantering ( is that a word) sense of humour.

I do think they fell out like you said, but I still believe something happened between them. And hasn’t Louis said Harry has been to his shows so I don’t think he hates him as much as you think. I just don’t think they talk about each other in public for obvious reasons…
I'd you read through this thread, there are examples of what he has done to his past and current crew and school friends. I think he maybe took advantage of Harry when he was his most vulnerable and it does look like Harry has distanced himself the most from Louis, so maybe there is something in that.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The angry hand video mentioned on the previous page looks like someone who is mad the attention isn’t on him and trying to get it back on him.

The painted nails video comes across as Louis mocking Harry for being interested in something that isn’t traditionally masculine.

I just don’t see it. I do think there was a falling out but I don’t think it’s because Louis was a bully. Nail and Liam still support him
Publicly - Niall even said he was an important member of 1D would they do that if he was this nasty man bullying them for years? Harry doesn’t support anyone publicly so who knows there.

At the end of the day none of us know anything do we lol. I just see videos of Louis with fans etc and he seems so sweet and genuine. People that have worked / toured with him say how lovely and down to earth he is.

I do think he has a piss take sense of humour though, his replies to fans on Twitter still show that side of him but I don’t think he ever means harm.

Reactions: 5
So much of it is up to interpretation since we don’t know them like you mention.

I just know I can never get past him openly admitting to cruel to his employees when they go to bed early and don’t want to party on tour.

Louis comes across as a bit of an ass. I don't think he has malicious intent though. I believe he has the same problem as Liam, just expresses it differently. I think he is floundering adult-wise. He fears aging and growing up. He misses his 'Golden years'. The drinking, the fun, all the women that wanted him. I don't think he realizes that it's not going to be seen as cute or endearing anymore the way it was as a teenager. A lot of the same things he talks about now, he also did in 1D. Like stealing, breaking stuff, pranking people. When you are a teen people think it's cheeky or you're a bit of a trouble maker but now as an adult and father, it's just cringe. He has the vibes of someone that thinks tipping over a port-a-potty when somebody is in it is peak humor.

Reactions: 6
Louis said very recently Harry goes to his shows; so we have to accept they are at least still friends.

There are tweets from way back in 2010 when X factor was first airing of people from Louis’ school saying he bullied gay kids who had no reason to lie. Now I’m not saying he can’t be queer because of that because internalised homophobia is very real, but I think saying Louis was always encouraging and didn’t have any stigma towards queerness at the time is incorrect. I’ve personally never got queer vibes from him and that’s certainly the case now with the way he acts.

I’ve personally never got queer vibes from him and that’s certainly the case now with the way he acts.
how funny, i've met him irl and immediately my gaydar was going off. he is so lovely though irl, very softly spoken and smiley and friendly, we talked about football lol.

Reactions: 7
Louis won Artist of the Year at the Nordoff and Robbins Northern Music Awards. 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Louis’ live album has been released. It sounds like there’s been some tweaking to the live vocals. It sounds good.

Brave of him to release a live album with a voice like that. (Sorry but it's true)
lmao i've heard him live twice and he's amazing - coincidentally also went with my friend who is a vocal coach (and she was not a louis fan, so completely unbiased) and she said he is very good live.

lmao i've heard him live twice and he's amazing - coincidentally also went with my friend who is a vocal coach (and she was not a louis fan, so completely unbiased) and she said he is very good live.
I've heard him live as well. Don't need to be a vocal coach to judge if someone can or can't sing. Personally I don't think he's any good

Really?! It doesn’t come across on YouTube etc … I really like his recoding vocal and some of his songs, but agree with others that he isn’t great live .. but maybe you have to be there. In interviews he does seem to have an “aura” about him .. maybe that comes over on the stage, but not if your not there (if that makes sense).

Last edited: