One Direction #3 Does it ever drive you crazy just how fast the night changes?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry’s new song is great. I can’t wait for people to pick it apart and explain why it’s about Louis though 😂
🤣 “Leave America, two kids follow her” really excited for the explanation on that line!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
🤣 “Leave America, two kids follow her” really excited for the explanation on that line!
They’ll say that’s what is being shown to the public, but ‘it’s not the same as it was’ when it was just me and you at Princess Park when we could be ourselves

I actually think it was brave of Harry putting that lyric in there, he knows how much the fandom hate Olivia. It shows he’s serious about her imo

Reactions: 8
I actually think it was brave of Harry putting that lyric in there, he knows how much the fandom hate Olivia. It shows he’s serious about her imo
They swear blind it isn’t true but there is SUCH internalised misogyny within the fandom. I truly believe H and L will never date anyone that they’ll approve of, and there’s always some politically correct reason they cite as the reasoning, when they know full well they’ve taken 2 and 2 and made about 85. If we were going to go down that route the boys have made a plethora of cuspy comments in the past decade, but of course we ignore them.

I personally think the two of them (H and O) could go the distance. This is the most public I think he’s ever been with a girlfriend

Reactions: 7
The parallels we see between Harry and Louis’ music/videos (Louis walking through the door in Walls music video and Harry’s House not having doors etc), do you think their teams are in contact about how they can push these things to start rumours? As much as I hate to admit it, ‘Larry’ sells

Harry’s new song is great. I can’t wait for people to pick it apart and explain why it’s about Louis though 😂
Of course it's about Louis. All those red outfits, the revolving circles, the lament that he lost what he once had. He obviously lent Louis his favourite red sparkly t-shirt back in the day and he wants it back. The t-shirt, not Louis.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The parallels we see between Harry and Louis’ music/videos (Louis walking through the door in Walls music video and Harry’s House not having doors etc), do you think their teams are in contact about how they can push these things to start rumours? As much as I hate to admit it, ‘Larry’ sells
I think the problem with this is that everything’s far too vague with what’s considered a ‘link’ and what isn’t. You’d only recognise the door reference if you were deep in the 1D/Larry fandom - I think a lot of hardcores do forget a sizeable portion of the fam base are the general public that just happen to like H or L and listen to their songs - plus, if Larry was supposed to be as hush as they make out, it makes NO sense why anyone from their teams would drop hints at all, as if it’s some Sherlock Holmes movie.

Having said that, both parties know it sells, like you said. I think Harry seems majorly unbothered by it therefore will probably never deny it because he knows it keeps people coming back, whereas Louis is the opposite - probs because of Eleanor and also because he has declared his sexuality as straight. But Louis needs the publicity a little more at the moment tbh so is likely to let his team lead a little more with what they think will stir people up, whereas Harry isn’t really strapped for fans or cash. So it all balances out I think

Am I the only one who doesnt think Harrys music is that good?? His first album is the best one but the 2nd and this song are just so meh to me 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Am I the only one who doesnt think Harrys music is that good?? His first album is the best one but the 2nd and this song are just so meh to me 🥲
It’s not instantly recognisable to me, he has a bland, generic pop song sound and could be anyone. I wish he’d get those scribbles lasered off his body too.

Oops, I think I’ve gone too far now…

Reactions: 6
I agree. Couple of good songs on each album. But otherwise, not fussed. I think I heard some of his new song on the radio driving home today. Didn't sound like much.

Reactions: 1
i agree. his music is weird to me because while i like a lot of his second album (falling especially is a great pop song) it’s just all too manufactured for me, i’ve never quite bought into how carefully put together his image and sound is. he has probably the best pr and marketing team in the game, but it never comes across as genuine and so doesn’t fully connect.

the first album sounds more like “him” before the second was just his label releasing there was a gap in the market and so (very cleverly) put him in it.

also, i am constantly surprised that larries still exist, bless them.

Reactions: 2
i agree. his music is weird to me because while i like a lot of his second album (falling especially is a great pop song) it’s just all too manufactured for me, i’ve never quite bought into how carefully put together his image and sound is. he has probably the best pr and marketing team in the game, but it never comes across as genuine and so doesn’t fully connect.

the first album sounds more like “him” before the second was just his label releasing there was a gap in the market and so (very cleverly) put him in it.
It's the manufactured image that puts me off the most. As a member of 1D, we knew it was all manufactured. That was the point. But now it actually feels even worse and more inauthentic.

Compared to Niall and Louis, who haven't had as much solo success, especially Louis. I find them both massively more authentic and genuine in how they present themselves and the music they produce. Ultimately making music I actually really enjoy.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I feel like Louis tries so hard to be a chav when he's actually a multimillionaire

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's the manufactured image that puts me off the most. As a member of 1D, we knew it was all manufactured. That was the point. But now it actually feels even worse and more inauthentic.

Compared to Niall and Louis, who haven't had as much solo success, especially Louis. I find them both massively more authentic and genuine in how they present themselves and the music they produce. Ultimately making music I actually really enjoy.
niall is a great example! his music is fairly middle of the road, but they’re nice little pop songs and they sound genuinely like his style and something he enjoys.

harry’s music persona is being dressed up like mick jagger and giving off this whole joan didion 60s hollywood vibe. where did that even come from? like i said though, it’s very cleverly done and i can’t deny that his team saw a space for him and took it, but i think i’m too old and cynical to really buy into it 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I feel like Louis tries so hard to be a chav when he's actually a multimillionaire
You can be a chav and a multimillionaire, I know plenty 😂 they drive white range rovers and call their kids made up names 😂 money doesn’t buy class.

I think it’s great he hasn’t forgotten where he’s come from aswell as helping his family out so they have a better life than what they when he was growing up.

You can be a chav and a multimillionaire, I know plenty 😂 they drive white range rovers and call their kids made up names 😂 money doesn’t buy class.

I think it’s great he hasn’t forgotten where he’s come from aswell as helping his family out so they have a better life than what they when he was growing up.
Let me reword that....ever since Louis launched his solo career it seems like he wants to appear "common" and a chav, so hes seen as relatable, and it doesn't seem genuine

Also think it's disrespectful that none of them, except Liam, have mentioned anything about tom parker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.