Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Personally, I think Niall is the only really authentic one post-1D. I just don't find harry authentic at all. Just totally manufactured and managed. Just like the 1D days, just in a different way.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

Ugholhere

VIP Member
As if Liam’s not gonna be the first one that’s bankrupt and in need of that reunion money 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 21

sleepflowers

VIP Member
Liam would have done well if he'd gone back to that vintage style of his first X Factor audition...alas he tried to act all street and it just does not work when you're from Wolverhampton 😂 he's clearly coked up to the eyeballs in that clip but it is funny

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Basic

VIP Member
Everyone seems to rave about how wonderful Louis’ mum was but she seems to have chosen arseholes to reproduce with. It’s just so sad all round. There doesn’t seem to have been a responsible adult to raise the older set of twins since their mother passed. It seems she held the entire family unit together. It must feel like such a huge responsibility for the two eldest. It’s such a shame they all seem to be going down the influencer/filler route. There’s a lot to be said for anonymity.

Reactions: 17

duskwithoutdawn

Chatty Member
Liam is incredibly embarrassing, the way he talked about himself on that podcast was so cringe. It sounded like he thought this was 2017 again and this was his first exit interview from the band rather than the fact now being they’ve spent more time out of it than in it. The way he spoke about Cheryl was also a bit gross. He said that there was whiskey in his glass in the interview though which is another sign he’s clearly not sober, idk what’s going ok with him or why no one else seems to be stepping in to help. It’s sad but it’s also hard to sympathise when he’s chatting absolute mince like this.

Reactions: 17

tattle420

VIP Member
Either way, it's definitely not right for Liam to talk about Zayn's personal issues with his upbringing or anything in that realm. Just say no comment and move on instead of dissing Zayn and then trying to backtrack and explain his issues. It's not for Liam or for anyone else to talk about, especially since Zayn himself has never talked about it. Such a shitty thing to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

lozza96

VIP Member
X factor have released a video of unseen footage about creating one direction and NIALL WAS PICKED FIRST NOT LIAM 😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart

Scar14

VIP Member
Can someone start a Larry thread or something? The larry arguments are getting really boring now😂

• Heart

cheebs

What Cheryl went through during labour is not for Liam to disclose. He has a mouth like the Thames. Should really consider taking an Imodium before any future media engagements, might stop his frequent bouts of verbal diarrhoea.

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
Niall is definitely living the dream. Shedloads of money, making music he wants to make, no image to live up to, no need for sexual ambiguity, no silly clothes to wear, no sucking up to A-listers for credibility, just doing what he wants. I've always predicted Niall will be the first !D man to marry and settle down with a family...let's wait and see ;)

Rosa34

Chatty Member
I agree. His style from his one direction days has completely switched. It's nothing like he was before and he's coming across as a wannabe
I think I have a soft spot for Louis because that lad has been through hell and back and is still standing there with a smile on his face. And at least he seems to like the fans and talk to them whereas Harry is really bad at that so

• Heart

user12342626367374

Chatty Member
Why does it bother you or anyone else so much? The last posts on this thread are about larrie but as far as I can tell a “larrie” hasn’t actually posted anything on here so move on and chat about 1d not slagging off larries.
Because as a queer woman I don’t like the idea of a bunch of (usually straight) women trying to ‘out someone’. And yes trying proof someone who identifies as straight is in a same sex relationship is outing someone and is disgusting and homophobic. I don’t like the constant hate that Olivia/Eleanor/Kendall/Danielle/Camille get/got for being a ‘beard’/‘closeting’/being called homophobic just for existing/dating someone.
I don’t like people denying that Freddie is Louis child, creating creepy stupid theories, I’m scared what these ‘fans’ would do if they met this CHILD.

Maybe Louis and Harry did date, who knows? Who cares? It’s non of our business, neither is their sexuality. My big issue is if Louis is queer (which larries belive) he doesn’t feel comfortable coming out and it is out of order for these ‘fans’ to try and prove he is rather than respecting him.

Also last time I check Larries were a huge part of the 1D fandom

• Heart
Reactions: 15

tattle420

VIP Member
Sadly, I think a tell all might include the fact they were colleagues rather than best buddies, and towards the end, barely tolerated each other. <weeps>
If you don't remove those hands there's a high likelihood you'll never use them again 😂

• Haha

Guitarwarrior

VIP Member
Unless a former manager/staff member or one of the boys themselves write a tell all book or do a tv interview. We will never know what truly happened behind the scenes. I think there’s a lot more that happened in those six years than the public will ever know. I’m on the fence as to whether this would be a good idea or not. I’m not sure dragging up the past is really a good idea but on the other hand it might be kind of cathartic for it to be all out in the open. Some good might come from exposing some of the background people who exploited them.

As for Louis and Harry my own personal stance (I’ve always been what’s probably considered an anti 🙄) I don’t think they had a serious relationship and I think they definitely exploited “Larry” back in the day because they knew there were fans that loved it. If anything did happen I believe it was most likely nothing beyond teenage experimentation which I think is pretty normal. I think after a few fumbles and growing up a bit they grew out of each other. The people who are still pushing the great Larry conspiracy 6 years after the band split need to stop. It’s bad enough they felt they couldn’t be seen together when still in the band but these are grown men who are almost 30 they should be able to grab a drink without being hounded.

MrsLisboa

I remember reading a twitter exchange between Niall and one of his golfing buddies, and it was something along the lines of 'I'm working that night, maybe the next night?' as if he was working the bar or manning the till at Tesco :D :D Not being part of the biggest boy band on the planet. I loved him for that.
I love Harry but I feel like Niall must be such a nice person to have as a friend, he is hilarious 😂

Reactions: 14