One Direction #3 Does it ever drive you crazy just how fast the night changes?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if he's trying to reinvent himself. It's like when Harry started speaking in a half american/half English accent, and people speculated that he was doing it to fit in with newer crowds and grow his fanbase

I wonder if he's trying to reinvent himself. It's like when Harry started speaking in a half american/half English accent, and people speculated that he was doing it to fit in with newer crowds and grow his fanbase
Nah thats just too much coke😆 the last few seconds he keeps tightening his jaw and plays it off by chewing his gum. He’s often gritting his teeth/clenching his jaw throughout also

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nah thats just too much coke😆 the last few seconds he keeps tightening his jaw and plays it off by chewing his gum. He’s often gritting his teeth/clenching his jaw throughout also
He’s also talking the biggest load of shite. He’s just rambling and nothing he says actually makes sense! Definitely on the gear.

Reactions: 5
Is his girlfriend/fiancé a drug user? I know she’s/was a quite a big alcohol drinker (think she took advantage of moving in with him when she was 18/19 to England so got to drink a lot earlier legally than her friends). I know recreational drug use in middle/upper class teens/young adults is so popular in U.K. I can imagine it being a lot more in USA, especially with the money her family has.

Reactions: 2
long term lurker 👋🏼👋🏼

At first the Oscar’s video with Liam was really funny to me, just thought he was off his tits and having a good time. But am I right in saying he admitted to struggling with alcoholism whilst in the band? His career has kinda panned recently and he’s starting to come across a little like he’s scrambling to keep a hold of it. It must be really hard for him and Louis (who looks like he’s been having a bit of a crappy time on tour with fans throwing things, singing Harry songs, heckling etc) seeing the mainstream success from Harry whilst they seem to be struggling to chart. I just hope they’re coping

• Sad
Reactions: 6
long term lurker 👋🏼👋🏼

At first the Oscar’s video with Liam was really funny to me, just thought he was off his tits and having a good time. But am I right in saying he admitted to struggling with alcoholism whilst in the band? His career has kinda panned recently and he’s starting to come across a little like he’s scrambling to keep a hold of it. It must be really hard for him and Louis (who looks like he’s been having a bit of a crappy time on tour with fans throwing things, singing Harry songs, heckling etc) seeing the mainstream success from Harry whilst they seem to be struggling to chart. I just hope they’re coping
I really don't think it was alcohol affecting him!
That said, as much as his voice is hilarious, obvs I do hope he's ok.

No you’re probably right, he looked coked up to the nines 😅

does anyone know what the deal is with him and Maya? I don’t follow him much, but know it all moved from relationship to engaged to single then repeat fairly quickly. Are they engaged again??

Whilst obviously I hope he’s alright/dealing with whatever he’s got going on atm, this made me laugh…

84DEE04B-E5C7-400C-B57F-BD2105287F9F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not 1D related but rest in peace Tom Parker. A truly talented soul who was taken far too soon❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Didn't !D have some kind of feud with The Wanted? I vaguely recall Zayn tweeting insults to one of the band members.
Devastating news about Tom, so young and with so much to live for.

Reactions: 3
Didn't !D have some kind of feud with The Wanted? I vaguely recall Zayn tweeting insults to one of the band members.
Devastating news about Tom, so young and with so much to live for.
Yeah he had beef with Max I’m pretty sure.

It’s a shame some 1D fans can’t wish their condolences without saying ‘I don’t like the wanted cause they had beef with one direction but is really sad that he died’ like really?

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Yeah he had beef with Max I’m pretty sure.

It’s a shame some 1D fans can’t wish their condolences without saying ‘I don’t like the wanted cause they had beef with one direction but is really sad that he died’ like really?
How pathetic. A young man, a father and a husband, as well as a talented musician, has died decades before his time. Whatever went on with The Wanted and 1D was just a bunch of teenage boys bickering.

Reactions: 8
How pathetic. A young man, a father and a husband, as well as a talented musician, has died decades before his time. Whatever went on with The Wanted and 1D was just a bunch of teenage boys bickering.
They just wanted to be the next Oasis vs Blur

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He did admit to boozing heavily at one point though, maybe he's relapsed? But he sounded like he was using, not drinking. I hope he's got some sound people around him, I'd hate for him to be struggling with whatever is going on, without friends and family to support him.

Reactions: 3
Zayn should show fans appreciation instead of staying offline until he has something to promote and needs them to spend money

Reactions: 2
Who's heard Harry's latest offering? I love it.

Liam's accent was bizarre. Definitely seemed to have been on the old Colombian marching powder.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm totally in love with Harry's new single, absolute perfection.

As for stuff with The Wanted, that's ridiculous, I just saw The Wanted on tour, and am obvs a huge 1D/Harry fan.
Any fan who can't support both is a bit pathetic to put it mildly.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Harry’s new song is great. I can’t wait for people to pick it apart and explain why it’s about Louis though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.