One Direction #3 Does it ever drive you crazy just how fast the night changes?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick recap
•Harry’s releasing an album (plus two films later in the year) and going on tour later this year
•Louis on tour until July
•Niall is recording his 3rd album
•Liam is making nfts now it seems..
•zayn is nowhere to be seen
•Lottie is pregnant
I feel like that is about it at the moment.

Reactions: 4
I think Liam knows that without one direction he is nothing. He won't have a successful solo career in music, so he's turned to NFTs

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I think Liam knows that without one direction he is nothing. He won't have a successful solo career in music, so he's turned to NFTs
It’s a shame because Liam has the potential to be really successful I think. He has a great voice

Harry's album is due out May 20th and the lead single possibly this Friday. He got a million likes on his announcement tweet.

Reactions: 1
What the duck is going on with Liam’s accent at the Oscars?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What the duck is going on with Liam’s accent at the Oscars?
He doesn’t look well in the good morning Britain interview
It’s quite concerning. His team should not be allowed to do interviews when he clearly is under the influence of something.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
He was talking the biggest load of waffle too. He likes Will Smith cos they used to be neighbours and he likes Chris Rock cos he spoke to him once while he was in 1D. Bizarre ramblings and clearly on something.

Reactions: 5
His eyes were like 😳 it was pretty creepy! Didn’t know drugs could change your accent though 😅 He should go down the crooner route cos I can’t see him being successful in the pop market.

Liam would have done well if he'd gone back to that vintage style of his first X Factor audition...alas he tried to act all street and it just does not work when you're from Wolverhampton 😂 he's clearly coked up to the eyeballs in that clip but it is funny

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The only person I know who had a drastic accent change was someone who had a stroke and after had a really strong South African accent. He was from Bradford and had no connection to South Africa.
i haven’t seen the video but seeing the stuff on here and social media, I really hope he’s okay and gets help if he needs it.

to add: just watched video, I get why people are saying he sounds Dutch, but to the Dutch ear deffo more French Belgium but not that strong, I do still hear his accent coming through though. Has he had any health scares? I know he’s meant to be sober.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I don't know wether I'm horrified or just find it hysterically funny, he sounded ridiculous.
My daughter sounds like that when she phones me drunk and is pretending she isn't!
(She's 20 and has her own home, I just laugh at her, then phone her at 7am the following morning!)

• Haha
Liam’s accent is mad, bit of everything in there 😅 people on Twitter are saying he was off his face on coke 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.