One Direction #2 It's been so long, it's been so long, maybe they're fireproof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think it is odd both Liam's ex's were having pictures together . the ironic thing is neither would be invited to the GHD event if they were not linked to him once....

Reactions: 1
Anyone else think it is odd both Liam's ex's were having pictures together . the ironic thing is neither would be invited to the GHD event if they were not linked to him once....
Which two ex’s sorry I’m trying to find the pic lol

Edit: found it lol Sophia and Danielle? Haven’t they been friends for a while?

added the pic
C3108B10-361A-4189-8B76-F7E074E46FB3.jpeg

Reactions: 2
I always thought that Danielle seemed lovely whereas Sophia just seems bland as duck.
Wasnt/isn’t Danielle a professional dancer? So had abit to her.
No clue about Sophia, but wasn’t she just a normal girl from Liams school? That might explain it

Reactions: 3
I'm here to talk tit about Harry Styles. What a money-grabbing little prick he has turned into. Blaming c*vid for not touring UK, Europe, Asia but going to America who has the highest number of deaths and infections in the whole world. You're being very seethrough Mr. Styles. Hope these new fans you're getting will stay with you for a long time cause old fans are jumping ship at your bullshit.
he was always money and fame hungry. he even queerbaited to have a career.
now that he made it, he's all out being the straight guy that he is milking his relationship not giving a duck what his fans think bc he doesn't need that target group anymore. he's moving to Hollywood status with stable relationship and soon a baby

his disconnect with his fans is my biggesst issue with him. all it takes is a few replies on twitter every week and that's enough to satisfy his stans & improve his image. but he's always been so uninterested on his social media.
his marketing is being unreachable like his some big idol. but of course he couldn't care less what you guys think to answer ur tweets. they never did even in one direction. it was marketing then as well.
the other 1d guys do it bc that's all they have they're not as big as him.

Yeah I mean "Harry" tweeted about several hours after websites and emails from venues/ticketmaster had been sent out so they have every right to be very upset. And I do agree it's very likely a lot of shows will be cancelled and he just won't speak about it. Jeff did really well in becoming friends with Harry and eventually becoming his manager. The whole family is so bleeping connected with everything. Harry would never have gotten a Grammy if it wasn't for the azoff's connections.
yes but harry knew how big jeff was that's y he befriended him. he's not stupid. all his friends are big in the industry and that's not a coincidence

Yes ten minutes a week to reply to a few people would hardly kill him,and the fans would be beyond delighted with that. In his bid to be mr mysterious and ‘I don’t do social media’ he is coming across as a bit of a snob. Only popping up to promote things on social media is very insincere and off putting.

does anyone else think his merch looks like the absolutely bare minimum effort was put into the design? Who would pay that much for a hoody with a coloured Microsoft word font on it?
he uses social media. he has a fake insta. he just doesn't need his fans anymore.

Wasnt/isn’t Danielle a professional dancer? So had abit to her.
No clue about Sophia, but wasn’t she just a normal girl from Liams school? That might explain it
I have no idea about Sophia. I do think Danielle had a career before Liam-did she live with Jade from little mix for a while or did I imagine it? She seems nice anyway. Crazy Sophia has this whole ‘modelling’ career off the back of dating Liam.

I always thought that Danielle seemed lovely whereas Sophia just seems bland as duck.
I've followed Danielle on Instagram and Youtube for a few years now. She's one of the few "influencers" I actually like. She comes across as very genuine, hard-working and funny. I think she deserves every bit of success she has and has never once banked on her relationship with Liam. She's mentioned it in vague terms when asked because she kind of has to but nothing direct - which I really respect her for.

(I'll see myself out :p)

I have no idea about Sophia. I do think Danielle had a career before Liam-did she live with Jade from little mix for a while or did I imagine it? She seems nice anyway. Crazy Sophia has this whole ‘modelling’ career off the back of dating Liam.
Wasn’t Danielle a back up dancer for xfactor or did I imagine that 😂 I know she trained in classical ballet. I don’t think she does much dancing anymore and has gone down the fitness influencer route.
Done abit of research on Sophia, she went to Uni and did fashion and business promotion. Her engagement on her Instagram is really low, like on one of her recent post she got 3,600 likes, she has nearly a million followers like surely she has another job/will have to get one soon.

I've followed Danielle on Instagram and Youtube for a few years now. She's one of the few "influencers" I actually like. She comes across as very genuine, hard-working and funny. I think she deserves every bit of success she has and has never once banked on her relationship with Liam. She's mentioned it in vague terms when asked because she kind of has to but nothing direct - which I really respect her for.

(I'll see myself out :p)
I watched her a couple of years ago, I think it was her dance career video, I remember she didn’t even mention Liam in it and how they met through one of her jobs and all the comments just mentioned Liam. I feel kind of bad for her cause she seemed to have worked hard for her career, did a lot before she met Liam and now people associate her with Liam.
On the other hand would she have 1 million followers if she didn’t date him?

I remember yearssss ago eleanor and Sophia were close and did a lot of modelling shoots together. Does anyone know if Eleanor has a ‘proper’ job? Or does she live off bank of mum & dad/famous boyfriend? That sounded like I’m hating, I’m actually not I have a lot of respect for Eleanor from what she’s been through. Just wondered, she must have some sort of job other than influencing?!

I'm pretty sure Jade and Liam knew each other from being on X Factor before? Liam met Danielle on XF where she was a backup dancer and Sophia went to school with him, I don't think they were even close pre 1D though, didn't she cheat on him?

I remember yearssss ago eleanor and Sophia were close and did a lot of modelling shoots together. Does anyone know if Eleanor has a ‘proper’ job? Or does she live off bank of mum & dad/famous boyfriend? That sounded like I’m hating, I’m actually not I have a lot of respect for Eleanor from what she’s been through. Just wondered, she must have some sort of job other than influencing?!
She’s just an influencer

I'm pretty sure Jade and Liam knew each other from being on X Factor before? Liam met Danielle on XF where she was a backup dancer and Sophia went to school with him, I don't think they were even close pre 1D though, didn't she cheat on him?
Jade and Liam first met in 2008 Xfactor them became friends 2010 Xfactor

She’s just an influencer
To be fair how do you know? I think if she does have an office job etc then it would be kept extremely private can you imagine the larries contacting her place of work!!! No way does she make a sustainable income from influencing so probably come from her family like the OP said

Reactions: 3
To be fair how do you know? I think if she does have an office job etc then it would be kept extremely private can you imagine the larries contacting her place of work!!! No way does she make a sustainable income from influencing so probably come from her family like the OP said
I was talking in regards to her not modelling anymore and what she makes public 🙂 She has quite a large following and good engagement so probably earns quite abit from being an ‘influencer’. The poor girl gets harassed by larries so like you said if she does it would be kept very private

This clip is what I always think of when I remember Liam and Sophia. It was some charity thing that Liam had obviously dragged Sophia to and her face says it all. Sophia uninterested

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.