One Day of Winter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes too preachy for me..
Also that kid has no table manners. Yes she can recognise letters of the alphabet but she sits on tables, eats off another person's plate and eats curry with her hands.
Plus I wish she would clean that step up thing, its rotten.
I also wish she would stop saying 'young gums' makes me wanna slice my ears off
I HATE everything she bloody cooks is from Young Gums. The words grate on me so much 😂😂

Reactions: 2
This will probably sound weird but I don't like the way she dresses her so boyish and the clothes always look far too big

I agree, she never looks ‘well’ dressed, everything is 2 sizes too big on her - really odd!

Also that kid has no table manners. Yes she can recognise letters of the alphabet but she sits on tables, eats off another person's plate and eats curry with her hands.

I don’t think Pea ever does separate plates of food, she does one and her and Raven share off that plate! I don’t think it’s doing either of them any good, it’s teaching Raven she could take food from others, and Pea looks like she’s lost a lot of weight - too much, she looks unhealthy and exhausted all the time, like she’s not getting enough nourishment! If you look back of older photos of her you can see a difference!

Reactions: 5
20200130_095626.jpg
so poor Dean has been at work all day and has to come home to this tit tip, just because 'pea' cant be arsed to clean it up 🤦🏼‍♀️ scruffy cow. I wouldn't sleep if i left my house in that state 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I agree, she never looks ‘well’ dressed, everything is 2 sizes too big on her - really odd!

I don’t think Pea ever does separate plates of food, she does one and her and Raven share off that plate! I don’t think it’s doing either of them any good, it’s teaching Raven she could take food from others, and Pea looks like she’s lost a lot of weight - too much, she looks unhealthy and exhausted all the time, like she’s not getting enough nourishment! If you look back of older photos of her you can see a difference!
Yeah she does look quite gaunt nowadays. I get that she’s a mum and it’s tiring but that’s no excuse not to look after yourself 😂 I used to love her style as well - so quirky and different! Her clothes literally hang off her now 😬

Yeah she does look quite gaunt nowadays. I get that she’s a mum and it’s tiring but that’s no excuse not to look after yourself 😂 I used to love her style as well - so quirky and different! Her clothes literally hang off her now 😬

They do, she literally looks like she just skin and bones, obviously you do change when you become a parent, but she seems like a completely different person - she doesn’t seem as enthusiastic about anything other than Raven, she never looks happy on her posts/stories at all!

Reactions: 1
A good friend of mine is into the extended breastfeeding thing, and although she’s always been tiny she also looks gaunt and underweight. If you have a toddler sucking the calories out of you all day you really need to eat plenty. If you don’t I think you run the risk of looking thin and ill. Add in disturbed sleep and it’s a terrible combination for your health.

People would say the same about me but I do my best to eat loads. I just can’t keep weight on no matter how hard I try. I hate it and feel so self conscious about it. Have to just try brush off all comments about it when I really just want to hide away. I hope Pea is okay.

So many things bug me about her 🙄.
Why does Raven not sit at a table to eat? I find it so weird how she has 0 rules and routine.
I also hate how preachy she is about gentle parenting. I agree 100% with treating children with respect and as individuals. But they do need some rules and routine. Good job Raven wont be going to school she would really struggle with circle time and eating with her friends as she doesn't even sit at a table.

View attachment 77788so poor Dean has been at work all day and has to come home to this tit tip, just because 'pea' cant be arsed to clean it up 🤦🏼‍♀️ scruffy cow. I wouldn't sleep if i left my house in that state 😂
Something doesn't add up with that picture.

Further down the comments she said her Mum was there to help her clean up. So two "responsible" adults left a two year old unattended in that step thing long enough to make that mess? If so, they're lucky it was just flour on the floor and not a crying child.

Or is it more likely that this picture was set up for Instagram likes?

Eating with your hands isn't bad manners, it's considered very much normal in South East Asia. The flatbread etc are used as the utensils but hand eating is a difficult concept to come to terms with for westerners

• Heart
Eating with your hands isn't bad manners, it's considered very much normal in South East Asia. The flatbread etc are used as the utensils but hand eating is a difficult concept to come to terms with for westerners
Raven isn’t in South East Asia tho is she. She’s in Derby & it’s a good job she’s not going to nursery/school as I doubt that would go down great!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Raven isn’t in South East Asia tho is she. She’s in Derby & it’s a good job she’s not going to nursery/school as I doubt that would go down great!
Sorry. I didn't realise that she couldn't use this practice as she wasn't in the correct continent.

You've said it's bad manners, it isn't, it's a different practice that makes you uncomfortable because you've been conditioned that it's "wrong"

That's OK though 😘

Sorry. I didn't realise that she couldn't use this practice as she wasn't in the correct continent.

You've said it's bad manners, it isn't, it's a different practice that makes you uncomfortable because you've been conditioned that it's "wrong"

That's OK though 😘
I haven’t been ‘conditioned’ into anything, thanks very much 😘
I didn’t say it was bad manners tho did I or that it was wrong. I said it wouldn’t be acceptable if Raven were to go to school or nursery and it’s a good job she isn’t 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I haven’t been ‘conditioned’ into anything, thanks very much 😘
I didn’t say it was bad manners tho did I or that it was wrong. I said it wouldn’t be acceptable if Raven were to go to school or nursery and it’s a good job she isn’t 🤷‍♀️
[/QUOTE]
I have three children that eat with their fingers because it's their culture. What do I tell them? Sorry we don't accept that here?! No, because it's a learning opportunity.

And you absolutely said she has no table manners. Look your exact quote was

"Also that kid has no table manners. Yes she can recognise letters of the alphabet but she sits on tables, eats off another person's plate and eats curry with her hands"

This is a daft argument. Everyone knows that people eat with their hands in other cultures, but it’s considered kind of uncouth in ours. It was a totally unnecessary thread derail IMO.

Reactions: 13
This is a daft argument. Everyone knows that people eat with their hands in other cultures, but it’s considered kind of uncouth in ours. It was a totally unnecessary thread derail IMO.
Sorry for sharing my opinion.

@EmilyChambers
You’ve misquoted. All I said was it wouldn’t be acceptable if Raven went to school 🥱
I've literally copied and pasted what you said. How on earth is that a misquote?!

Sorry for sharing my opinion.

I've literally copied and pasted what you said. How on earth is that a misquote?!
Because it was another poster who said it was considered ‘bad manners’ and that Raven had none.
Let’s move on now 🙄

I'm only following her still as I cant wait til she pops out another baby...

She how calm and patient she is when she isnt making it to any appointments for the new baby because Ray wont get in her car seat...😏🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.