One Day of Winter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ravens playing with a bit of dried up chip that she found behind some furniture 🤢 who on earth let’s their children play with bits of old food they find, her house must be disgusting!
But it wasn’t just a chip was it...it was now some character or something Raven made up so that makes it totally okay 👌🏻

Return of the nip) come on
(Return of the nip) oh my God
(You know that I'll be back) here I am
(Return of the nip) once again
(Return of the nip) pump up the world
(Return of the nip) watch my flow
(You know that I'll be back) here I go
Just incase we thought she may have finally weaned 🥛

But she has to put petrol in the car and remember to pick up and drop off her child...

I’ve rolled my eyes so hard I think I’ve actually gone blind.
Gosh just aswel none of the rest of us have to do those things 🤪

Reactions: 2
Oh she's spoiled it. She's done the creepy, intrusive breastfeeding pic that no one has missed in the slightest. Joy.

Reactions: 5
Her dinners drive me mad. It’s constant slop with piles of rice. I love a veggie curry, a dahl, chickpeas but bleeping hell girl give yourself something to chew on

• Haha
Her dinners drive me mad. It’s constant slop with piles of rice. I love a veggie curry, a dahl, chickpeas but bleeping hell girl give yourself something to chew on
It's one extreme to the other. Piles of sloppy lentils or freezer tapas, there's nothing in between. Where's the lasagna, or pie and mash, or roast dinners? Regular meals. If that kid ever makes it to a mainstream school she's not going to know what to do when they put a normal school dinner in front of her!

Reactions: 1
It’s all she seems to know how to cook, bet Ravens never had anything crunchy in her life! Someone should tell Pea that other textures of food exist

Reactions: 2
Dean looks like a bloody hobo at the park today. Big useless man-child.
He always looks scruffy whenever Pea posts a photo of him, mind you all of them do tbh! Pea dresses in the most boring drab clothing now, such a shame as she used to dress in really nice clothes, Raven always looks like she is dressed in things that are far too big for her, and always seem to be the same jumpers with sleeves rolled up and leggings! They seem like the sort of family where they don’t really put much effort into anything, other than Pea preaching about parenting and posting nip shots on Instagram, they come across as quite a boring couple and family!!

Reactions: 3
Buying more nursery supplies today.

How many more supplies does she need? Isn't she only going for 3 hours a day? What the hell is she sending her with? Most places are asking people to send their kids with as little stuff from home as possible, yet it sounds like Pea's sending the kid weighed down like a tiny packhorse!

Buying more nursery supplies today.

How many more supplies does she need? Isn't she only going for 3 hours a day? What the hell is she sending her with? Most places are asking people to send their kids with as little stuff from home as possible, yet it sounds like Pea's sending the kid weighed down like a tiny packhorse!
Probs lunchbox filled with slop/ them bloody activity books to show off to the teachers her essay writing/ video camera to record every move/ diary she’ll expect the nursery teachers to fill in every single minute because Ravens the golden child of course/ not forgetting her book she made filled with her family (all of Pea ft Dean on the back page) god forbid she’d forget who she was after 3 hours!? And lastly breast milk incase Ray gets thirsty.

Dean looks like a bloody hobo at the park today. Big useless man-child.
He probs looks like a hobo because he can’t afford a change of clothes seen asthough he’s the main provider so pea can work 0.5 minutes a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why look so happy that your child isn’t asleep when your husband takes her to bed. I don’t understand this woman at all.

Reactions: 6
I found it hateful. She was so pleased that he'd 'failed'. She'll rue this when a newborn arrives and Raven won't let Dean do anything for her.

Reactions: 9
When we were on normal time, not working from home. I got up at 5am, got ready for work, prepped lunch, got child up and ready for nursery, left the house at 6.30am drive 40 miles to drop child off at nursery, then work, then reverse to get home.

She doesn't live in the real world.
And I still think she's in for a shock with how nursery will treat raven. She isn't going to have a choice, if they're going outside, they're going outside. They aren't going to have someone stay inside with precious, they all have to do the same thing

The packed lunch. She's taken the crisps out of the packet, so by tomorrow dinner time they'll be soggy as duck, and not wrapped the cake or sandwich, so they'll be dry as duck, yet she's left the tops on the strawberries? 🤦‍♀️

Though I suppose at least it's not pre-chewed lentil slop.

• Sick
When we were on normal time, not working from home. I got up at 5am, got ready for work, prepped lunch, got child up and ready for nursery, left the house at 6.30am drive 40 miles to drop child off at nursery, then work, then reverse to get home.

She doesn't live in the real world.
And I still think she's in for a shock with how nursery will treat raven. She isn't going to have a choice, if they're going outside, they're going outside. They aren't going to have someone stay inside with precious, they all have to do the same thing
As they should because that's how life is... When you get a job, you have to do that job, you can't just wander off and do something else or go and have a quick nosh on your mum's sausage teats. Soz Raven.

Anyone else actually think that Raven will embrace the routines and the structure of nursery and Nicola will just implode?

• Sick
Was just ‘popping on here’ to echo what everyone has said. I bet she purposely interrupted their bedtime to get her to brush her teeth. Which we all know raven doesn’t do every night, god forbid she has some sort of a routine.

I find her excessive need to feel wanted by her own child very concerning. It’s not healthy to be that dependant. Doesn’t she realise that she will always be needed by her children? Just so weird..

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.