One Day of Winter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Raven is such a gorgeous little girl.

I’m so pleased she really enjoyed her first day.

Not loving all the passive aggressive preachy comments on the post suggesting a breastfed baby is more likely to be confident and well adjusted child though 😳🤫
I bet she loved not having a phone shoved In her face and being helicoptered constantly.
Sweet sweet freedom

• Haha
Reactions: 4
thread idea - don’t wash my kid, toilet full of skids, breastfeeding til 12 god forbid

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Individed?
I don’t believe any child should have undivided attention during the day. They are their own people and need the chance to grow and learn and discover, and realise the whole world isn’t on their beck and call. Pea treats Raven more like a project than a human being.

Reactions: 8
maybe tell her we can’t do that now thanks i have to get ready... here is a cup of milk if you want milk, or you
can have water/juice/whatever?
i am all for being attuned to the needs of your child but to the point where ur own tit is compromised (being able to get properly ready, wash, eat etc before a busy day; being late for a job that pays the bills) - nah

Attachments

Reactions: 7
How do I unlatch her? You say “OK sweetie, that’s enough, Mummy has things to do”.

Or is that considered abusive in crunchy/gentle/extended breastfeeding circles?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ugh she’s ridiculous. I’m all for natural weaning but if your child can understand that they have to go to nursery today, they can understand that you have to go somewhere too. She is her own worst enemy.

Reactions: 5
What a knob 😐

I bet she uses breastfeeding as an excuse to get out of doing everything. It's not like the kid even needs it any more. She's not being expected to deprive a newborn of it's only food source, she's supposed to be getting Raven ready for nursery and herself off to work to pay the damn bills! Grow up love and join the adult world 🙄 life isn't all cuddles and sunshine, you have responsibilities.

Plus, hasn't she already said her milk's dried up? So what exactly does she think she's achieving by making them both late? Not late enough that she hasn't got time to brag on Instagram about how wonderful a bond they have though 🙄

Reactions: 6
What a knob 😐

I bet she uses breastfeeding as an excuse to get out of doing everything. It's not like the kid even needs it any more. She's not being expected to deprive a newborn of it's only food source, she's supposed to be getting Raven ready for nursery and herself off to work to pay the damn bills! Grow up love and join the adult world 🙄 life isn't all cuddles and sunshine, you have responsibilities.

Plus, hasn't she already said her milk's dried up? So what exactly does she think she's achieving by making them both late? Not late enough that she hasn't got time to brag on Instagram about how wonderful a bond they have though 🙄
Yes, she said that her milk has dried up and Raven now uses her solely for comfort.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
All ii keep thinking about is that poor baby when it’s born. The size of her hotdog sausage nips will have it gagging.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think she's been on here again, she's made a comment about never cleaning her hob on her stories.

Reactions: 3
I think she's been on here again, she's made a comment about never cleaning her hob on her stories.
I just came to say the same thing. I also thing her odd breastfeeding (not that raven is feeding) photos are much more contrived now, the smirk has got much more smug since we have spoken about it in here.

Her meals always look so unappetising 🤐 they seem to only eat two meals as well - quorn chilli or lentil curry! Strange!

Also why don’t they ever eat at that massive dinner table? It’s always Nicola and raven eating together on the sofa 🤔

Thread suggestion: Life of Pea, it’s all about me! Look, Ravens having my sausage nips for tea.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.