One Day of Winter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not posted in a long while, anyone think somethings going on? Hopefully the pregnancy is okay.

Reactions: 1
She’s not posted in a long while, anyone think somethings going on? Hopefully the pregnancy is okay.
She’s reposting alot on fb abit hypocritical. I think she’s realised being pregnant AND looking after a toddler is hard work and not all about shoving a camera in Ray’s face. Maybe she’s not being supermum so can’t document her having a maccies infront of the telly 24/7 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 1
She’s reposting alot on fb abit hypocritical. I think she’s realised being pregnant AND looking after a toddler is hard work and not all about shoving a camera in Ray’s face. Maybe she’s not being supermum so can’t document her having a maccies infront of the telly 24/7 😂
Probably posted that after reading on here about people not understanding Ravens speech! 😏

Reactions: 3
There are elements of that with some of her outfits and toys. I'm not against kids playing with any toys they want, or wearing whatever, but it comes across like it's been done to make some kind of point in some cases. "Look what good parents we are for not dressing our daughter in dresses!" 🙄
Yehh I no! Let the girl be a girl if she wants?! Let her play in fancy dress and plastic heels, she tries too hard to use educational toys all the time, jeez let her be young 😒

Reactions: 4
Wow, I can't believe she's fretting about how much Raven will miss her when she goes to nursery. How narcissistic can this stupid wannabe hippy get? For someone who works in early years care she's incredibly blinkered about how kids thrive.

Reactions: 6
Her post she did for her birthday was hilarious. When she thanked R for being authentic. I don’t know many 3 year olds who are two faced or fake 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This whole sleeping arrangement she’s sorted for when the baby arrives seems like an absolute recipe for disaster 🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
'family sleep room' 🙄
This girl is a complete fruit loop.
So Raven will be clambering over Dean at 3am to get on a nip when Dove Hurricane or whatever it is called is on the other.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh, I knew she’d be having a “family bed”. Crunchies love those 😄

Does she do “family cloth” too?

Reactions: 3
Well judging by her latest post she’s confident her experience from Raven will be enough to see her through with the new baby!

I mean babies are all different aren’t they 🤔 what if this baby isn’t interested in co-sleeping for whatever reason, what will she do then?

Well judging by her latest post she’s confident her experience from Raven will be enough to see her through with the new baby!

I mean babies are all different aren’t they 🤔 what if this baby isn’t interested in co-sleeping for whatever reason, what will she do then?
To be fair all babies will happily co sleep, it's us parents that move them away into seperate cots and rooms. As they get older, maybe toddler age, that's when they might choose to move out. Mine hung around till he was 4 then wanted his own room 😂 he always had it, just wasn't interested in sleeping there and preferred being next to me.

Reactions: 2
To be fair all babies will happily co sleep, it's us parents that move them away into seperate cots and rooms. As they get older, maybe toddler age, that's when they might choose to move out. Mine hung around till he was 4 then wanted his own room 😂 he always had it, just wasn't interested in sleeping there and preferred being next to me.
This is definitely not true. My daughter has very much wanted her own space from young age. Absolutely hated being held to sleep and co-sleeping just wouldn’t have worked with her. All babies are different!

Reactions: 7
In regards to her last post -

She really does have it very easy in terms of being able to ‘meet ravens needs’ - some people don’t even before adding in an extra baby.

It’s easy to be that flexible when you only work a few hours a week, it’s nearly impossible when you work full time. You’re also far more likely to be totally exhausted and shout ‘no you can’t do the paw patrol colouring!!!’ because you’re that tired and stressed.

Those things don’t make you a bad mum 🤷‍♀️ You still meet your child’s needs.

I don’t know, maybe I’m living in the dark ages, and I want my kids to have a positive childhood but I just don’t believe your entire life should revolve around how a 3 year old wants to do things.

Reactions: 10
In regards to her last post -

She really does have it very easy in terms of being able to ‘meet ravens needs’ - some people don’t even before adding in an extra baby.

It’s easy to be that flexible when you only work a few hours a week, it’s nearly impossible when you work full time. You’re also far more likely to be totally exhausted and shout ‘no you can’t do the paw patrol colouring!!!’ because you’re that tired and stressed.

Those things don’t make you a bad mum 🤷‍♀️ You still meet your child’s needs.

I don’t know, maybe I’m living in the dark ages, and I want my kids to have a positive childhood but I just don’t believe your entire life should revolve around how a 3 year old wants to do things.
I agree. Totally.
Children need to learn that the universe doesn't revolve around them. Imagine the disappointment when they get older.
You're not a bad mother because you say no, or make your toddler clean their mess up, or whack them in front of the TV for half an hour.
Her position is so privileged and sge just can't see it at all.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.