One Day of Winter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s going to have a serious wake up call once this new baby arrives. he/she isn’t even here yet, and she’s already finding things difficult, leaving Raven in the same clothes for 3 days and letting her down sprinkles as a snack 😲

Reactions: 3
If raven has had the same top on for 3 days does this mean she slept in it? Because surely you wouldn’t put your child back in the same dirty top 3 days in a row?! I’m sorry but that’s just lazy. Why would you want your child to look like a grubby woman?????

If raven has had the same top on for 3 days does this mean she slept in it? Because surely you wouldn’t put your child back in the same dirty top 3 days in a row?! I’m sorry but that’s just lazy. Why would you want your child to look like a grubby woman?????

It wouldn’t surprise me, I’m sure she’s said before she puts Raven in bed wearing clothing for the next day, or Raven has gone to sleep without a bath still wearing clothes she’s had on that day. For someone that likes to preach about parenting to other people, she sure is a lazy cow, it doesn’t take 2 minutes to put your child in fresh clothing 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I know kids develop differently but I I find it so hard to understand what raven is saying. By 3 my daughter had amazing vocabulary and everyone could clearly understand her... same with my friends children. For a 3 year old she’s very baby like.

Reactions: 5
I know kids develop differently but I I find it so hard to understand what raven is saying. By 3 my daughter had amazing vocabulary and everyone could clearly understand her... same with my friends children. For a 3 year old she’s very baby like.
Yeh come to think of it she does my daughter is nearly 3 and speaks very clear, its probably because Ravens not been around children alot. Pea seems to be the only one who understands her and just repeats everything she says ALL the time! Her stories are just sooooo boring, of her mucky house, Raven bored to death making any ‘game’ she can and Pea moaning how knackered she is?! Bloody hell must be hard working 10 minutes a week. If only she had a day in my shoes.

Reactions: 6
I was thinking today that it's very hard to understand Raven. Her vocab isn't amazing and the way she forms her language is still very much in the telegraphic stage.

I know all children develop differently and at their own pace, but it hard not to notice when she shows off about Ravens skills so much.

Also leaving her in the same top for 3 dis s is just gross and lazy.

There have been days when my illness has been so bad I've literally had to crawl around but I still make sure my girl is fresh and clean,hair brushed, teeth brushed etc

It's not about what she wants remember, it's all about what Raven wants. Gentle parenting apparently 🙄

I have friends who would consider themselves gentle parents. Their kids are still clean and have basic table manners.

Reactions: 4
There’s going to be some serious jealousy when this baby comes along. Especially with the breastfeeding. It all sounds like a recipe for disaster. So she’s going to breastfeed two children at once, both at different ages. How does it work with colostrum? How does it work with the sleeping arrangements? How does it work with the fact she will not give Raven any structure and routine? When I had my second the routine with my first child is what saved me from a mental breakdown! It’s going to be very interesting to see how it all works out.
It is possible to tandem feed and Raven could help the milk supply come through quicker, however she has already said that her milk has now dried up so Raven is literally just sucking for comfort.

She’s going to have a serious wake up call once this new baby arrives. he/she isn’t even here yet, and she’s already finding things difficult, leaving Raven in the same clothes for 3 days and letting her down sprinkles as a snack 😲
And has ice lolly before breakfast each morning then backtracked to say they are fresh and home made so it's just having a drink 🙄

Reactions: 1
It is possible to tandem feed and Raven could help the milk supply come through quicker, however she has already said that her milk has now dried up so Raven is literally just sucking for comfort.

And has ice lolly before breakfast each morning then backtracked to say they are fresh and home made so it's just having a drink 🙄
It’s been obvious for a while that Raven is just using Pea as a dummy, but Pea can’t let go of this attachment she’s got to have and is still trying desperately to BF her! She just annoys me, she will put out posts trying to be relatable but then immediately says something to make her seem better than everyone else, and she’s backing to being a preachy parent again! She has one bloody child ffs!

However she has already said that her milk has now dried up so Raven is literally just sucking for comfort.
In crunchy circles that’s called “dry nursing” <shudder> Someone I knew who was still breastfeeding her kid aged five talked about that.

• Sick
I remember her posting previously about how she puts raven to bed in her clothes ready for the next day. So she’s definitely not been washing her if she’s in the same clothes for 3 days. Yes pea, it’s no surprise she’s “always so mucky”

Reactions: 2
In crunchy circles that’s called “dry nursing” <shudder> Someone I knew who was still breastfeeding her kid aged five talked about that.
What's the point of it? How much comfort does a child get from that? I knew someone who breastfed and their supply dried up and child continued to suck on demand and they were 3. The same child wasn't allowed a dummy or to suck their thumb and the nipple was offered instead.

They must be so sore, no wonder they are the length they are!

• Sick
Her latest stories. "This is why I love home ed." Listen love, playing snap with your kid then watching YouTube videos about the animals on the cards isn't "home ed," it's called parenting!

Most kids ask questions that parents don't know the answer to, and most parents will turn to Google/Alexa/YouTube to find the answers.

My kid asked me about the bees on the lavender plants in our garden one day. His questions got more complicated so I looked them up and showed him some videos. Am I a home educator now??

Knob.

Reactions: 7
'this is what I love about home ed' OK so don't other parents try to answer their child's questions? So God damn preechy it's winding me up.

Her latest stories. "This is why I love home ed." Listen love, playing snap with your kid then watching YouTube videos about the animals on the cards isn't "home ed," it's called parenting!

Most kids ask questions that parents don't know the answer to, and most parents will turn to Google/Alexa/YouTube to find the answers.

My kid asked me about the bees on the lavender plants in our garden one day. His questions got more complicated so I looked them up and showed him some videos. Am I a home educator now??

Knob.
Literally just posted about this at the same time 😂

Knob.
lol - saw this also and had to retrieve my eyes from the back of my head
home ed?! it’s the fuckin 6 week holidays hun those
of us with school age kids have tolerated them making a mess and eating us out of house n home for 5 months now and will absolutely be doing no more ed-ing than necessary.

also didn’t she just enrol her in nursery? so much for “home” ed🤨

Is everything classed as home ed then? So whenever my kids ask me a question and I answer it, I’m home edding? Sound then, I’ll pop it on my CV. Cheers.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Knob.
Even in early years and schools now, if the answer isn't known, the Teacher will do the same thing. My 12 year old asked a question the Teacher didn't know in secondary school and sent him to the IT dept to Google the answer after a class discussion about the benefits of using books or Internet to find the answer.

I reckon she's only enrolled her into nursery so she can then pretend that Raven wouldn't settle so she can withdraw her and use that as an excuse to home school and to show her family and Dean that that is the better choice for Raven.

Plus her nipples won't quite stretch from to nursery yet

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.