One Day of Winter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My dress is made of wheat... I have my own kiln 😂😂😂

Anyone else totally put off pizza after the stories of Raven fingering the puree and eating it straight off the pizza base? :/

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Ugh she’s annoying and I wish she wasn’t. “Basically I’m lazy parenting” eh no your kid was hungry and clearly fancied a bit of TV so you made her food and she ate it in front of the TV. That’s...life? That’s what normal people do?

Reactions: 11
She’s on one today on fb ranty mcranterton, everybody’s always so wrong and she’s always so right? If that’s the case then why does she ‘struggle’ so much all the time if everything she does is the ‘right way’ 🤔

Reactions: 2
She’s on one today on fb ranty mcranterton, everybody’s always so wrong and she’s always so right? If that’s the case then why does she ‘struggle’ so much all the time if everything she does is the ‘right way’ 🤔
I just love the fact that as a mother of one preschooler she thinks she knows it all. I also refuse to believe she never loses her tit when Raven's being a ratbag. You can preach about being kind and empathetic towards a tantruming kid all you like, but you're not telling me she's never dragged that kid kicking and screaming out of a shop muttering to herself and wanting the ground to swallow her up.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just love the fact that as a mother of one preschooler she thinks she knows it all. I also refuse to believe she never loses her tit when Raven's being a ratbag. You can preach about being kind and empathetic towards a tantruming kid all you like, but you're not telling me she's never dragged that kid kicking and screaming out of a shop muttering to herself and wanting the ground to swallow her up.
Exactly fair enough everybody parents differently however everybody has a child who winds them up at some point in their life like you said. It’s almost like the roles are reversed and Raven does what she wants and Nicola goes by her rules? How is Raven going to grow up and get a job and abide by someone’s rules when she is so used to doing what the hell she wants. She’ll be one of those that phone in sick all the time or just doesn’t turn up for work, then other people will have to pick up the slack for her. Can see it now!

Reactions: 2
Oh dear, has it all got a bit exhausting pretending everything is sunshine and rainbows!

I’m sure she will be back to preaching how awesome a parent she is next week, and that Raven is the perfect child! I wouldn’t be surprised if this post gets deleted!

Omg dead!

I’m guessing the next baby will be called ‘wind’ or something ridiculous

I’m throwing Storm Gaskin into the ring now 😂

Attachments

Oh dear, has it all got a bit exhausting pretending everything is sunshine and rainbows!

I’m sure she will be back to preaching how awesome a parent she is next week, and that Raven is the perfect child! I wouldn’t be surprised if this post gets deleted!

I’m throwing Storm Gaskin into the ring now 😂
I reckon she's read what's been said on here.

Reactions: 3
I reckon she's read what's been said on here.

Quite possibly! It’s a bit strange she’s changed the tone from being so preachy and look at me, aren’t I an amazing parent to - yes I do lose my tit, I don’t have this all figured out, all of a sudden!

She’s definitely hinting at being pregnant though with all the lazy afternoons and no energy stories.
Exactly what I was thinking, always in her dressing gown, no energy, and Ravens dad seems to be doing more now... sounded like she was having a day nap earlier when she posted the video of her coming downstairs to them. If she is she will need to start implementing some sort of routine now before it’s too late!!

Reactions: 4
I know this is a bit late to the party but....

RAT RACE?!! You work an hour a week love, calm it down “.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh will you take your pepperami nips out of the sleeping child's mouth and go get a life, Pea? Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So bloody tired of the narrative that not attending to every single emotion and whim of your child is abusive or harmful. You are, actually, allowed to be a human being and not a 24/7 comfort blanket / feeding station.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Latest insta story ‘please never wean, I don’t know how I’d get you to sleep at night’ bloody hell! How do all us parents cope getting our children to sleep at night?!
Tbh the whole breastfeeding toddler thing I actually think is more for Nicola not Raven. Because she’s NEEEDED when she whacks tit out, and she loves being NEEDED by Raven cuz the moment she’s not, she’s given that much to her child she’s left with nothing and totally lost who she was.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.