One Day of Winter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They don’t have to follow the national curriculum as they are an independent school.

From memory it follows other styles such as not doing formal learning and teaching them to read until around 7. Lots of time spent outside and stuff like that.

Definitely a crunchy style of school!

Attempting to moderate, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
I get really frustrated when people comment on her looks 😏 yes she was stunning before she had Raven.....BUT she still is?? Can’t tell me that most of us other mums have time to be constantly made up?! So what, her hairs a different colour and she’s not wearing as much make up?? Just a wee thought 🥴

I get really frustrated when people comment on her looks 😏 yes she was stunning before she had Raven.....BUT she still is?? Can’t tell me that most of us other mums have time to be constantly made up?! So what, her hairs a different colour and she’s not wearing as much make up?? Just a wee thought 🥴
I think looks-wise she's still attractive, I just think she looks exhausted all the time. And while I get that having a kid is tiring, if she let someone else take Raven occasionally, and reclaimed their bed, she might get a bit more rested and look a bit healthier.

Reactions: 3
I think looks-wise she's still attractive, I just think she looks exhausted all the time. And while I get that having a kid is tiring, if she let someone else take Raven occasionally, and reclaimed their bed, she might get a bit more rested and look a bit healthier.
I look permanently exhausted even with a bit of childcare support from my close family network 🥴🤣

Reactions: 1
I look permanently exhausted even with a bit of childcare support from my close family network 🥴🤣
😂 But sleeping whole families to a bed is supposed to be the best thing for everyone, so she should be the picture of health. Right? 😂

😂 But sleeping whole families to a bed is supposed to be the best thing for everyone, so she should be the picture of health. Right? 😂
I genuinely didn’t realise they all co-slept, I’d never get any sleep if we did that at home 🥴

I also genuinely didn’t realise I’d breached rules with my first post above - sorry ☹

I genuinely didn’t realise they all co-slept, I’d never get any sleep if we did that at home 🥴

I also genuinely didn’t realise I’d breached rules with my first post above - sorry ☹
Yes, they don't have bedrooms, they have a "family sleep space." I have enough on with a snoring husband, I couldn't cope with a snoring, chattering, kicking 4 year old as well.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she’s still stunning. How she looked before she would stand out from the crowd as someone gorgeous. Now she looks very normal.

Reactions: 8
I think *most* people make a bit less effort after having kids, but as someone said, from the way she preaches she should be the image of health. She actually looks knackered and very frail. From what you can see she eats very healthily but I'm wondering if it’s maybe not enough calories to still be breastfeeding a toddler (which I have no issue with either way, each to their own) but it seems like maybe her daughter is taking all of her calories.

Reactions: 7
Shut up. Did I just see a story where raven had some sort of routine? Bath, pjs, story time and then bed? 😳

Reactions: 2
Raven actually looked really settled there. Hopefully pea takes a leaf out of grandmas book and tries to give raven a sense of routine soon

It’s so hard for me to reconcile my feelings with Pea because on one hand she’s an absolutely fantastic mum. Raven couldn’t be more loved, provided for, allowed to explore, given the freedom to be her own person. I love that. However a bit of routine is so necessary for children, well that’s what I personally feel! Let her be a free spirit and you do that too but also be strict with some things because it won’t hurt her and structure will help her thrive.

Reactions: 8
I think she’s 10000% pregnant, she’s not posted any body selfies or full pics of her with Raven when she’s out like she usually does. She’s also moaning on fb how tired and drained she is. It’s like she’s gagging to tell everyone by dropping these not so subtle hints.

Reactions: 4
Isn't the joy of cats that they are pretty independent?
I'm lucky if my cat scowls at me once a day

Still trying to get rid of her poor cats 😡
Reminds me of my latest rescue, who was handed in by her old owner because she was too ‘needy‘. At least that person had the good sense to give the cat to a shelter who would re-home them properly. Can’t stand it when people try to offload their pets privately - too ashamed to say what’s happened to a shelter?

Still trying to get rid of her poor cats 😡
How much attention do cats need? Really? Especially as she's at home all day every day!!

Though I'm sure I read on her last post that Raven normally latches on at 8pm till about 6am so that's why she stays in bed with her but she unlatched last night so she was able to get up.

Reactions: 1
Those poor cats. She should be ashamed of herself.

She's a nut job too. I remember a couple of years ago, someone on Instagram had a baby and called it "Winter *middle name* Wolfe" (surname actually Wolfe I believe) and used the hashtag #winterwolfe.

Pee went NUTS and made the poor new mother's life an absolute misery. The girl had NO idea there was another Winter Wolfe, she'd just had a baby and had never heard of her. Pee made it ALL about her, how terrible this other person was, etc. It was really nasty and cruel. Since then, I've known what a nasty person she is.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.